[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are men such degenerate race mixers? myself included but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1451699378515.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451699378515.gif
2MB, 250x250px
why are men such degenerate race mixers? myself included but my 'tism would never fully allow me to.
>>
>>26187606

Conquering another race's women is hot

Another race conquering yours is not
>>
>>26187653

putting penis in vagoo = conquering wimmen?
>>
>>26187808
Yes. In the classical sense.
>>
>>26187946

but it makes no sense.
>>
>>26187964
That is how men think. To a man, sex isn't about love and men barely care about the physical sensation. To a man, sex is an act of dominance. The only thing they care about is getting a woman to submit to them one way or another because it feeds their egos.
>>
File: 1431561083081.jpg (25KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1431561083081.jpg
25KB, 720x540px
>>26188064

>this is how chad thinks
>only chad really matters
>therefor this is how all men think

I understand the world must seem that way when you get pumped and dumped by some frat boy every other day.
>>
>>26188064

>to men sex is an act of dominance
>men barely care about the physical sensation

lol ok
>>
>>26188064
>men dont care about the pleasure

Ah ha, ah ha, ah ha!
>>
>>26187964
It's the most quintessential, human act of conquest, yes.
>>
>>26188114
Nice assumptions. Virgin, I'm basing this assertion on conversations I've had with men in real life and online, and by things I've observed here on 4chan.
>>26188167
Good rebuttal I guess I see how wrong I was.
>>26188245
Most of their pleasure is derived from the idea that a woman is either giving herself to him or that by his sheer force of manhood he is taking her. You lack self awareness and are very naive to think otherwise.
>>
>>26188420

>cums in less than a minute
>dominant

such conquest.
>>
>>26187606
your GIF made me happy OP
>>
Because our entire psyche consists of sticking our penis in to hole, whatever it be
>>
>>26188420
I'm a misogynist and you're actually mostly right. Masturbating feels almost as good as sex, the reason guys try to fuck girls casually is to feel worthy and powerful. The ego boosting feeling of being selected is a huge part of why men try so hard to get a sensory experience that is easily simulated. Then again, women benefit from men acting this way, and encourage it. Heterosexual relationships are mostly fucked up and I can sympathize with the feminists who try to avoid them, except for those who just label things rape to justify why they're bad.
>>
>>26187606
It's not that hard to work out. If white women treat you like shit and Asian or Hispanic women don't, you'd date them instead.

I'm more attracted to white women typically but I'm not going to give a solitary fuck about being a race traitor if white women are gross and treat me like shit.
>>
Not to say love and physical pleasure can't be a part of it, but sex is definitely about domination. As a guy with softer sensibilities, this is both attractive and repulsive to me.
>>
>>26188064
This is the same kind of thinking that has mislead feminists about the nature of rape. Denying a physical component or drive for rape is ridiculous. Saying rape is all about power is like saying armed robbery is all about the violence of the robbery and not about greed.
>>
>the exercise of control or influence over someone or something, or the state of being so controlled
>sex

where's the fun in that? here i am thinking sex was supposed to be a mutual effort.
>>
When you go abroad and foreign, different race women are pretty much hopping on your dick, it's hard to say no. I'm a total fucking loser, and still got my fair share just because "White American".
>>
>>26188801
Nope, women are as passive in sex as they are in banter. You were born to be a jester and a stud horse.
>>
>>26188873

> A stud farm or stud in animal husbandry, is an establishment for selective breeding. The term takes its name from word for the entire, (that is, not castrated), male of a given animal species that is standing at stud, meaning available for reproduction.

i need to be handled right now.
>>
>>26188756
I never denied physical stimulation was a part of the allure, but it pales in comparison to the feeling of domination. Also, that power is what men seek from ALL sex, not just rape. Don't know what the fixation with rape is. I feel like you are trying to argue with someone else. They are not here, friend.
>>
>>26189000

No, it isn't. I can tell you as a man, that it is explicity about the pleasure of putting your penis in something warm and soft. Its actually very rare for it to be about domination, and the funniest thing is its the psychos who love domination women love the most (50 shades of gray). So go and suck a fat one you bint.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.