[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey you who don't usually post Just stop scrolling and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: 1293107340470.jpg (34KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
1293107340470.jpg
34KB, 600x524px
Hey you who don't usually post

Just stop scrolling and come say hello, we don't bite
>>
>>26186959
h-hi

original post?
>>
>>26186959
*original greeting*
>>
Why is life so hard
I honestly wish I were dead

How much does it cost to assassinate yourself?
>>
File: 1453513024127.jpg (54KB, 508x512px) Image search: [Google]
1453513024127.jpg
54KB, 508x512px
i can post sometimes.
>>
>>26187060
oh shit for real?
>>
Hello. I lurk so much I find it silly. But I have nothing interesting to post ((
>>
>>26187313
your post just now seemed interesting only in the fact that you saying you never post means you have original content never before shared with this board and are therefore non-cancer.
>>
penis macdoogle
>>
I occasionally get an idea of something to post, then I end up over evaluating it and thinking its a fucking stupid idea so I just lurk instead. I've posted a couple times before, but hi anyway
>>
File: Derpy Peashy.jpg (46KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy Peashy.jpg
46KB, 577x1024px
Hiya. I just lurk since I don't have many interesting things to say.
>>
>>26186959
I'm lonely asf so i just scroll in 4chan whole day 4 fun and to kill time lmao never post anything tho.. Hi!
>>
i usually have nothing thoughtful to post so i dont post

hi guys btw
>>
>>26186959
miau
>>
Whenever I'm about to post something I end up NOT. So this is kind horns big deal for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 124x115px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 124x115px
I just come here because im really lonely and kind of depressed. I usually don't post because I don't think I have anything to say that /r9k/ would be interested in hearing, as I think in some regards (especially socially) i'm a lot better off than some of you and i'd get called a normie. However, i really rarely ever talk to anyone outside of uni and over the internet. Also I would like to say that i'm proud of myself this week for the following reasons, I need to get this off my chest:

1. Girl in my project group said I was "really nice and a good leader" and I "care when it matters"

2. I helped a friend not get catfished

3. I'm doing pretty well in school right now. Last semester wasn't too bad either.

I'm in love with the girl from bullet #1 and previously she would hardly ever speak to me, she's been talking to me more and more often now, even outside of class. I'm still really lonely though.
>>
File: picunrelated.jpg (46KB, 432x524px) Image search: [Google]
picunrelated.jpg
46KB, 432x524px
gosh that italian family at the next table sure is quiet
>>
This place scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>26187421
You're not alpha enough. I used to read over my postings but now I just let it flow then hit the post button. There is no wrong way to post so there is nothing to be worried about. Just do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 103x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 103x125px
>>26188340
Why is that?

original fucking comment eat my dick robot
>>
>>26186959
Only thing I usually reply to is those damn wagecuck threads, few times a week. Oh and I call someone a faggot few times a week as well.
>>
File: image.png (202KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
202KB, 500x375px
Hey anon...please dont judge me
>>
>>26186959
The bad aura 4chan gets is mostly from /b/. Sometimes I wish /b/ didn't exist, but then the shit-flingers would be everywhere
>>
man why am I on this webstie

I have a job

I have a degree

I have a girlfriend

I have a house and a car

I have friends

People like me in real life

Women smile at me for no reason

It's only on this website the vitriol comes out of me, and I think it's because I'm surrounded by idiots trying to talk about inane shit here.

I'm not going to be here tomorrow. I've forgotten what I have in common with you retards, and I don't feel like remembering.
>>
Hello, everyone! I hope this is an original post!
>>
The lurking contonues.
Tsgshwgcudjehgwjduuejxhdhsbgxs
>>
>>26186959
O-okay anon, what's up?
>>
>>26186959
I dont post because I never have anything nice to say... and you know what they say. I just come here to shake my head at some pathetic posts.
>>
>>26189832
Because despite everything youre still an idiot who laughs at memes and constantly browses for more.
>>
>>26189832
Literally me.

I come here for the laffs m8
>>
File: Smoother_than_Oiled_Glass.png (210KB, 318x801px) Image search: [Google]
Smoother_than_Oiled_Glass.png
210KB, 318x801px
I never post because I'm not cute enough.
>>
I don't understand why I still come here.

I'm not the anti social nerd I was growing up, not the fat little dweeb. I'm attractive, fit, popular, respected...I host seminars and and an industry leader, people fly me all over the world to listen to me. I've got a good job and regularly bang attractive women I meet at bars where I drink for free. 2016 is shaping up to be an amazing year for me professionally, personally, so why do I waste time here instead of pushing myself even further?

Is it because deep down, under all the success and winning, under the fitness and alcohol and suits and drugs and fucking art I keep buying, I'm not and never will be a normie? That one day they'll work out my secret and ostracise me?

Even at my highest and happiest, I sometimes hear that voice that says "Step into traffic. Take one more pill. Let the water wash over you and take you down to blackness."
>>
>>26191132
no need to worry
it's full of ugly fucks, you'll be just another one
no one will notice you
>>
>>26186959
>don't bite

REEEEEEEE NORMIE GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
I just made my first post about my pet snake

hello!
>>
>>26191234
you should post your snake here
>>
File: IMAG0048.jpg (2MB, 4224x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0048.jpg
2MB, 4224x2368px
>>26191248
this is my lil long dog, her name is pyxie
>>
>>26188261
I like you anon, you should post more
>>
File: 1452943766718.png (454KB, 658x765px) Image search: [Google]
1452943766718.png
454KB, 658x765px
>>26186959
Hey. I don't usually post because i'm a bit of a newfag on /r9k/.
I've been browsing /a/ since 2006 but just got into /r9k/ after discovering it a year ago.

I'll keep lurking.
>>
Hello, I'm a normie. My name may or may not be Chad.
>>
h-hey guys

I almost didn't post this
>>
>>26192244
that makes one rare post
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.