[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normies come lurk on this board just to laugh at how pathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Normies come lurk on this board just to laugh at how pathetic you all are.
>>
>>26185702
ok and?
normies are the reason we are here. we already hate ourselves. you really can't do much worse than causing a person to hate themselves.
>>
>>26185702
These days, half of people here are normies
>>
>>26185702
And they they are reposting some of it on reddit and laught about how autistic we are.
>>
Normie here, /pol/ is better to laugh at the neckbeards with then /r9k/
>>
>>26185702
>not laughing along with them
>>
File: 1454357603663.png (77KB, 894x750px) Image search: [Google]
1454357603663.png
77KB, 894x750px
>>26185702
Frail Snail tbqh
>>
>>26185702
If you stare long into the abyss familia
I was a normie before I got sucked in
>>
File: 1445728798257.jpg (116KB, 1516x892px) Image search: [Google]
1445728798257.jpg
116KB, 1516x892px
>>26185765
FUCK OFF FAGGOT STOP FORCING THIS GAY SHIT
>>
>>26185702
Normies have always been here. Normies have always been the majority.

Most of those frogposters feelsters were in reality white suburbanites from /fit/ and /soc/ who'd had a sexual encounter before but felt they had more in common with turbovirgins. Then the omega male minority actually thought this was a place for them. It was a cruel joke. Similar to how /pol/ was hipster trolls but ended up attracting le altright redpill XD
>>
>>26185847
>omega male minority
what do u mean? black guys?
>>
>>26185752

That's a meme, everything on reddit is the poster themselves writing "ebin simply ebin memes" and then posting it on reddit for karma and upboats
>>
>>26185885
Not race minority, just the minority of posters that were actually virgins. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

When I said "white", I'm not really trying to make some huge patriaaaarchy thing, but I mean we are the top pick among females in the country and --as far as women are concerned--have little to nothing complain about.

Which is why the actual amount of hopeless people on this board is low. Only a small amout of white guys are so ugly that they lose their advantage, and there's not a huge amount of asians and blacks here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNfDuJz8AA4
>>
>>26185730
very true. I already hate myself. though I can still manage to feel even lower than I already do.
>>
Not really, I'm fascinated about all of you, this place is amazing
>>
>need to go on chinese cartoon frog forum to feel better about yourself
Normalfags smdh
>>
>>26185702
op pic is literally me
>>
>>26187093
Go fuck yourself. Seriously I mean it. I'm not your fucking zoo, and communities dont exist for you to fuck them up.
>>
>>26185702
If they were real normies they wouldn't be here, they shouldn't have time with all the partying and sex.
>>
They are Jews though.....
>>
>>26187509
It is like robots are a kind of extreme individualistic way of american life without the shit of the happiness and the pursuit of life, I kinda like it at some point and scares me at the same time.
I cannot see the way i will fuck nothing up by lurking
>>
>>26185702
>tfw normie
I actually want to study you desu. That and after gym and 90 mins cardio over the day I rarely have energy for anything productive in the evenings.
>>
It's true, we also go on R9K to watch the monkeys throw shit at eachover.
>>
>>26187905
this. I used to feel bad for you guys now I see this as karma.
>>
>>26187905
I fucked up, I meant to say /Pol/

Take that as my normie proof or whatever
>>
Real talk, I come here when I feel down. I instantly forget all about whatever is on my mind after reading how pathetic you guys are.
>>
File: 1424740792044.png (156KB, 932x487px) Image search: [Google]
1424740792044.png
156KB, 932x487px
>mfw mercer drove the r9k.txt fag off
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.