[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eat no carbs for two days >only fish and eggs >end

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (80KB, 1162x688px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 1162x688px
>eat no carbs for two days
>only fish and eggs
>end of second day
>down 3 pounds
>reward myself with one bowl of cinnamon toast crunch
>fuck im out of milk and its 1 am
>pour mountain dew code red on it

Fuck if I ain't eaten 3 heaping bowls of that shit. Why did I have to be born with fat genes. I fucking hate myself.

>pic is about how fat I am
>>
>>26184994
That was a discipline and extremely disgusting taste issue. Nothing to do with genetics.
>>
>>26184994
>is a fat disgusting mess with no self-control
>"muh genes"

stop blaming something else for your own failure
>>
>>26184994
here_I_store_my_genetics.jpg

Stop deluding yourself, ketogenic diet requires discipline.
It's coming from someone who went from 250 to 200 lbs in a year.
>>
>>26184994

no carbs is a bullshit fad diet that is actually extremely unhealthy due to all the saturated fat you eat in meat. Look at something that works for you. For example, I'm vegan and am doing IF and eating below maintenance every day is really easy for me.

Just find what works for you and stick to it- don't do fucking retard fad diets and binge because it doesn't do anything and is unhealthy
>>
>cutting out carbs completely
>eating that much sat fat and dietary cholesterol
>"rewarding" yourself with refined, sugary bullshit
>pouring a fucking mountain dew code red on CT crunch
>consuming soda at all
>ostensibly cutting out carbs completely, and then eating the absolute worst possible carbs
>"three heaping bowls" of that crap
>"muh genetics"

You're literally doing it completely wrong on every level.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 539x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 539x542px
>>26184994
Eh I'd probably kill myself in your position, but you'll probably come up with some funny excuse as to why you can't so I'll give you the old
>Where is your self control?
>Eat less and healthier, lift more.

Also,
>Cinnamon Toast Crunch in Code Red
You have sinned.
>>
File: kuroki8.png (14KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
kuroki8.png
14KB, 100x100px
So, let me get this straight, at no point in the process of pouring code red mountain dew into a fucking bowl of cereal did you think "this is why I'm fat?"
>>
File: 1451398064601.png (71KB, 698x749px) Image search: [Google]
1451398064601.png
71KB, 698x749px
>>26184994
you fucking faggot, just count your calories. There are no such thing as "fat genes".
>my gf counted calories and lost 8 kgs and still losing weight
>my female friend #1 counted calories and lost 12 kg
>my female friend #2 counted calories and lost 4 kg
>I counted calories and lost 15 kg
YOU CAN DO IT YOU LITTLE CRYBABY FFS!
>>
carbs are addictive , you have to force yourself to not eat them

every 10 mins i imagine eating pizza bread ice cream burgers, like my brain is fucking forcing me to go get some sugar
>>
>>26185342
are you implying saturated fat and dietary cholestrol are bad for you?

a fried egg and tuna is not healthy? peer reviewed source please
>>
>>26186060
I found counting calories really great at making myself ( and my friend ) realize how some shit are literally hitler-tier food and some are really great.
In the end I was overweight 10kg and stopped counting and applied the CommonSense(tm) patch and lost all the undesirable weight by stopping obvious calorie dump and doing about 5hr of exercise a week ( static appartement bike watching tv shows in the living room, kek ).
You gotta be deluded or addicted to food ( like my sis ) to be believing in the "different metabolism" and "fat gene" bullshit.
>>
File: 1452660633274.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1452660633274.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
>rewarding yourself with food
>>
>>26186642
I think rewarding yourself with food can be a good idea when you're used to eating whatever you want. That guy did it wrong on so many levels that I believe he's actually dangerous for himself tho.
>>
>>26185045
>>26185200
>>26185231
>>26185342
>>26186060
Yeah because having a lack of self control or having an addictive personality can't possibly be genetic.
Think before you post, retards.
>>
>>26187360
I cannot palm my face hard enough right now.
>>
>>26184994
That sounds fucking disgusting. I'm all for fat people not feeling terrible about themselves but if you're going to overeat, at least eat something not terrible. Also, why are you buying fucking soda if you're trying to lose weight? I can't speak for your genes but I lost like 30 pounds just by cutting out soda.
>>
>>26187389
Oh sorry, I didn't realize that addiction can't be associated with certain mental illnesses, which surprisingly (to you) can be hereditary
>>
>>26187459
This can't be real, nice b8 faggot
>>
>>26187541
>lol genes arent real xdxd everythings made by god
>>
>>26187459
I actually know what it is to live with an addictive personality. I also lost a shit ton of weight despite that. I'm just sad you'd rather blame anything you can grasp at than actually do it trough sheer will. Amerifats gonna MUH GENES I guess...
>>
>>26187605
>live with an addictive personality. I also lost a shit ton of weight despite that.
Well yeah, you can use other vices instead of food
like meth
That'll help you stay thin
>>
>>26187650
Biggest drug binge I've done was an ounce of weed in 1 month. Look I know it looks desperate buddy but you can either force yourself to do it or die at 30 of morbid obesity. I'm not implying that every second of it won't be hell though.
>>
>>26187706
>implying im fat
Also it doesn't sound like you have a very addictive personality
>>
how is your cholesterol man
>>
>>26187755
I thought you were OP, my bad.
and I mentionned drugs only for the sake of being encouraging. Been an alchoholic since the day I was old enough to buy my own booze.
>>
Read 'intuitive eating'. Your diet attempts are just making your brain more fucked up.
>>
>>26187871
>Been an alchoholic since the day I was old enough to buy my own booze.
>since the day I was old enough
Pleb
>not putting moutwash up your ass to get drunk because you cant buy alcohol
oh also, try switching vices every once in a while, it'll be good for you
>>
>>26187936
I thought you stopped doing that bby

we don't really buy mouthwash anymore tbqh
>>
>>26187957
I don't, rawr vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv
>>
>>26187936
Fucking kek'd

fuck you this is original
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 500x281px
>>26188003
Get me my ramen hayakuuu
>>
How to lose weight:

>Figure out your TDEE
http://www.iifym.com/tdee-calculator/
>Eat at least a few hundred calories less than that per day
You can eat whatever you want, anything at all, and if it's below your TDEE you will lose weight. Healthier foods are much better because they contain more nutrients and promote satiety, meaning you can eat more good food than shit food and still stay in your calorie budget.
>Count ALL of your calories
I do this manually with a google spreadsheet. You can use loseit.com or myfitnesspal or whatever if you want.
>ESTIMATE YOUR CALORIE INTAKE HIGHER THAN YOU THINK
Allow for large margins of error. Err on the side of losing weight, not being a pussy.
>Have cheat meals
Once a week max, eat whatever you want (within reason) for one meal. Keeps you sane, allows you to not be cut off from everything you love.
>Weigh yourself at the same time every day
Morning and evening weight can vary a lot. Don't compare the two.
>KNOW THYSELF
Are you prone to grazing? Don't keep bad food around, throw it out. Do you get bored of the same food easily? Look for recipes and shit online, change things up, learn to cook lots of stuff. Figure out what works and what doesn't work for you. Be ruthless about what doesn't work.
>Be patient
As they say, it took you a long time to get that fat. It will take you a long time to get in shape.
>>
>>26188157
>Have cheat meals
Once a week max, eat whatever you want (within reason) for one meal. Keeps you sane, allows you to not be cut off from everything you love.
wrong
>>
File: 1444102722941.gif (82KB, 540x336px) Image search: [Google]
1444102722941.gif
82KB, 540x336px
>>26184994
>be skinny
>drink vegetable juices, get organic cooked meals, drink water
>gain 3 pounds
>start eating junk food, tons of carbs and sweet pastries, drink mixes and shit
>drop 10 pounds
You need to eat more, clearly that mountain dew cereal was not enough.
>>
>>26184994
>"rewarding" yourself with carbs

That's fucking stupid. Carbs only feed your hunger for carbs.

>>
>>26188157
Here's a better version
How to lose weight:
Calculate how many calories you need to sustain your body or TDEE whatever
Eat 300-1000 (depending on how fat u r) less than that number
Buy tons of junk food and calculate the exact calories of your means to fit the number you need to eat to lose weight
you are now eating ding dongs and twinkies and losing weight
>>
>>26187360
how can ANYONE fall for this
>>
>>26188339
okey dokey

>>26188606
That's all the same stuff I said, minus the reasons I gave for why it was a bad idea, even if it technically works.
>>
>>26189515
That's why I said it's a better version.
I dropped 30 pounds this way
>>
>>26184994

theres your problem fatass. your reward is being skinnier, not more food
>>
>>26189586
I'm glad you did, but that's unhealthy as fuck. It's like saying "better version: smoke cigarettes, they reduce your appetite and will help you lose weight." True, but not a good idea.
>>
>>26187360
>genetics made him pour fucking MOUNTAIN DEW on some cereal and eat 3 bowls

cmon m8ey if you're gonna bait you need to be a bit more subtle about it
>>
>>26184994
do some squats, afterwards you won't feel like eating poop
>>
File: 1431024148832.png (50KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1431024148832.png
50KB, 512x512px
>>26184994
>fat genes
>>
>>26184994

Do fatties really think like this pham?

You could have eaten a bowl of steel-cut oats or something
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.