[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here, Would men be okay with a wife that is happy to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

Femanon here,

Would men be okay with a wife that is happy to have sex with them and hang out but doesn't love them? Basically I am a lesbian who has no interest in men beyond their penis so I am totally okay with pleasing a man sexually but there will be no cuddling, looking into their eyes saying "I love you" because I have no feelings for men, only women. I ask because I'd like a family but I don't believe in the gay adoption because I think it's bad for the child.
>>
>>26184735
I'd be alright with that. I hate women and will think you're a whore, but if we could have meaningless sex that would be amazing.
>>
This is some great b8
Looks like you put a lot of effort into it
>>
I'm sure a Chad would like that, you're just a roommate fuck hole

I want a grill who is the complete opposite of that, creepily attached and crazy tBh
>>
>>26184735
No, that would be depressing. I have a low libido anyway, it would be almost pointless. Cuddling, looking into eyes and saying "I love you" are absolutely required.
>>
I'd probably be ok with it I figure.
>>
>>26184735
sounds fun desu

But a terrible situation in which to raise children.

Even if this is bait, it brings up an interesting topic, so I'll refrain from sageing
>>
>>26184735
Sounds like a broke bitch. Make a song and you just made a million dolla. You're welcome.
>>
>>26184735
This is an excellent idea. I am asexual.
>>
>>26184735
I was in a relationship like that with a lesbian.
>>
just make sure they know you're a lesbian and I think you could have some deep and meaningful friendships with men
>>
>>26185242
I thought that too but it's not the typical "loveless marriage" because we would like each other as opposed to hating each other it's just that "spark" is not there. it would basically be like two friends raising a kid.
>>26184804
You're an autist.
>>
No
Stick to tinder you roastie whore
>>
Contact info go.
>>
>>26184735
Pretty ideal for some I figure. I was in a situation like this with a lesbian, every once in awhile she'd call me up just for sex and that was the extent of the relationship.
>>
>>26184735
what you want sounds even worse desu. you'd probably ruin the man you married and your child.
>>
>>26184735
It's called "Friends with benefits" you fucking cuck
>>
Is sleeping back to back considered cuddling?

It's in the least comfy from what my childhood can recall.
>>
File: right knee.jpg (46KB, 422x625px) Image search: [Google]
right knee.jpg
46KB, 422x625px
i wonder how much this hypothetical permanent prostitute would cost (obviously it would vary by beauty)
>>
Wft is wrong with you? You don't think that two parents that love each other is better then two parents that hate each other? In hetro relationships where parents hate each other the kids become really fucked up. It's important for the parents to have a healthy relationship to raise a child. Love = is important in inprinting a bond between parents and child. In early development each parent is a object to the baby however, by the baby being loved and parents having a loving bond the baby gets it's first lesson which is; people are not object they are feeling being. By being a lesbian and being married to a man who you are not in love with you are objectiving yourself and your husband. This can cause your baby to have personality disorder.
Don't let you short comings ruin your baby life, so you have a fear with intimacy with other women? You have a faules believe that same sex love is not real love?
Your a stupid whore with emotional problems that you need to solve before you have a child.
Stop being a dumb stupid whore.
It's scary being different but, you must stop being a stupid dumb whore, you have to work through your problems, please don't become a stupid poor single mother, don't let your emotion over come your rational side.
Become, a well balanced women with a career and bring a baby into a loving supportive family.
God dammet!! I hate stupid whores so much!!!! It really pisses me off.
>>
>>26186055
>Kid gets bullied because mum is a dyke
>Kid if male has no father figure
How is this any better?
>>
>>26186055
this is probably the longest non-copypasta post I've ever seen on this board.

someone's mad lmao
>>
I'd only be into it if it became a three way relationship with some other girl we both enjoyed both sexually and romantically.
Though if we actually get along pretty well as friends I wouldn't need that other girl. I'd need something more than a free hooker to fuck, that's really not that great. It will only make me want a genuine qtgf the more I use the free hooker service.

I'd assume most guys would be sorta like this. Good luck finding some cuck to squeeze a baby out of.
>>
>>26186531
Lol!!
If mother is a dyke she is a male figure if that is not good enough they can get a healthy male figure for boy.
Kids get made fun even if they have hetro parents, to stop bulling you have to see why the kid who is bulling reflecting so, many negative emotions on the weaker child. The kid who is bulling would find ANYTHING to make the weaker kid feel bad so, it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>26184735
Yes be my loveless gf
>>
>>26184735
>mfw tried this
>mfw she still said i love you after a few months
you women dont know what you want
>>
>>26186531
Again fucken stupid whores are the worst. Especially if they bring a child into this world too. This femanon is a horrible person that should not breed. I hope she just get her tubes tide.
>>
>>26184735
that is not what you want at all, stop lying to this board and yourself
>>
>>26184735
Sex with a lesbian sounds hot for some reason, but why would i marry someone who doesn't love me?
>>
File: eggsalad.jpg (110KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
eggsalad.jpg
110KB, 500x333px
imo it's pretty common for the woman to not be in love with the man, i've certainly not loved any of the guys i've been with

the man picks the woman, the woman learns to deal with whoever picked her, it's not realistic to wait for the man you're in love with to magically notice you, fall for you and ask you out (especially if you're over 25)
>>
>>26186871
>The man picks the woman
What planet do you live on?
>>
>>26186916
well i guess in today's world men don't ask out women very much
>>
>>26186986
>Never bother to approach men
>"Baaaw! I never find the right man!"
>>
If you can pretend to love me while we are in public this could work
>>
>>26187013
>implying normal nonsperg men want to be asked out by women
>>
Sounds perfect for me, except for the having kids part.
>>
>>26187112
>I don't date spergs
Picky bitch.
>>
>>26186986
When men ask out women it's the woman that chooses the man. She's the one who decides which man gets to go out with her
>>
>>26186916
the one where the most powerful culture is in the process of doing a 180 and throwing away all techniques of self preservation
>>
>>26186871
Kill yourself. You talk exactly like a normalfag AND you're a fucking woman

TITS OR GTFO

FUCK OFF WHORE

You're a disgusting piece of shit now get off my board
>>
I'd actually prefer that. Are there a lot of girls like this?
>>
File: 1424406471418.png (266KB, 792x3528px) Image search: [Google]
1424406471418.png
266KB, 792x3528px
How are you a lesbian if you want to fuck men? Are the people here really this stupid now? I knew normalfags taking over the place would destroy it but still.

>>26186754
Nice bragpost eunuch
>>
>>26187404
I don't find men attractive, I find women attractive ergo I am a lesbian.
>>
>>26187451
Kill yourself. Your IQ must be no more than 80 if even that.
>>
>>26187451
And would you be my wife like the situation you described in the OP?
Sounds pretty top tier to me
>>
>>26187582
Yeah, I do whatever you want whenever you want, I just don't like looking at your face
>>
>>26187404
The only thing wrong with that poster is that it pretends the virgin is some how more desirable than a "beta" or "ugly" person and yet also less desirable.

I've got bad news. You're by your own definition less desirable than the people you look down on.
>>
>>26187664
Doesn't bother me at all
Contact?
>>
>>26187675
I don't think you should go around throwing your nugatory diatribes at me or anyone else. Fuck off normalfag, I didnt even fucking make that poster
>>
>>26184735
Yeah I will do that, where you from?
>>
Dildo retard

Don't matter cuz bait
>>
>>26187700
But what if you meet a woman that actually loves you? You have to stick with me forever you know.
>>
>>26188034
>But what if you meet a woman that actually loves you?
Why would a women fall in love with me if I'm not dating her? I wouldn't pursue other women if I was in this kind of relationship with you
>>
>>26185424
>two pals having loveless meaningless sex and never showing affection to each other is a better environment in which to raise children than a loving gay couple
You are one dumb cunt
>>
>>26188203
>loving gay couple
If they loved each other they wouldn't be in a fag relationship
>>
Guess OP left
>>
File: 1444927675205.jpg (123KB, 537x536px) Image search: [Google]
1444927675205.jpg
123KB, 537x536px
>>26184735
>Basically I am a lesbian who has no interest in men beyond their penis
>>
>who has no interest in men beyond their penis
That describes the majority of m4m ads and they still manage, you'll probably find someone who's okay with this arrangement
>>
>>26184735
I would be able to do that.
But eventually would need a lover that provides the feelings you can't.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.