[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dating cute korean girl >she tells me how much she likes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 4325435.jpg (128KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
4325435.jpg
128KB, 900x900px
>dating cute korean girl
>she tells me how much she likes me everyday
>wants me to move in with her blah blah blah
>finally happy for the first time in a long time
>today at work shooting the shit with some old guy
>tell him i'm dating a korean girl when he asks if i have a gf
>he starts going full /pol/ on me
>"now listen here sunny i served in korea, she doesn't love you"
>ask him what he means
>"you're just foreign to her, happened to service guys all the time during the war. the second she finds a guy with more power or higher rank or more money than you she'll leave you faster than you can adjust your belt"
>try to explain to him that this is objectively wrong and my girlfriend likes me a lot
>"son i've been serving in asia for longer than you've been alive. did tours with the army in korea and 'nam. asian girls are attracted to power and status. what do you have to offer her besides being white? go to church, find yourself a nice american girl, raise a family. don't be the next in a long line of suckers trying to find love in asia."
>finally lose it tell him i have to leave
>"you don't have to believe me son, but i'd tell you i've learned a thing or two in my time here."

why the FUCK do old people think it's okay to get into everybody else's business? i'm fucking happy with my life why does he think he has to fix it, FUCK I'M MAD
>>
He's right though. They do go after status and money. All women do, but Asian girls take the cake
>>
Coolio blog post
>>
Yea Asian girls don't even try to hide it.

It's good and bad. She probably won't ever get all fat and disgusting, but you better not get fat or poor either.
>>
He's right anon.
>>
>>26183803
You dont know how to discuss things.

Why didnt you tell him American women are the same as gooks now- that they just want money and power?

Anyway GTFO normalfag.

Im 28 and havent even had a practice GF yet. You can't begin to match my robot credentials.
>>
sounds like he's right to me
>>
>>26183803
>he's been tricked by the asian girls love white cock meme
lol
>>
File: gyaru.jpg (153KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
gyaru.jpg
153KB, 480x640px
>what do you have to offer her besides being white?

well anon?
>>
he's right tho my family
>>
>>26183962
>tfw this actually worked last time
THANK YOU SUPREME GEMTLEMAN
>>
>>26183962
>thank you supreme gentleman
I want a tranny to fuck my tight boy pussy[\spoiler]
>>
>>26183962
THANK YOU SUPREME GENTLEMAN

>>26184062
lewd
>>
>>26183962

thank you supreme gentleman

doot doot
>>
>>26183803
It's true, Asian women are extremely status oriented and Koreans are the most superficial of all.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 500x440px
>>26183803
I hope you get cucked hard u dumb normalfag. U will realize that despite how racist and insane old people are, theyre right about opinionated things like this.
>>
File: watt2do.png (524KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
watt2do.png
524KB, 1280x800px
>>26183803

Fuck 'em OP. People have shitty lives and misery loves company. You're happy and your girlfriend loves you and no one can take that fact away from you. Fuck me sounding like a faggot. Women aren't some mystical unicorn that needs to be fucking studied. Does she give a shit about status and shit, ask her. "OH BUT SHE COULD LIE?" FUck that shit if you (royal you, not literally you) can't trust your girlfriend to not lie to your fucking face you're unstable or your relationship fucking is.

you're happy OP. Fuck 'em
>>
File: 1453930579620.png (77KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453930579620.png
77KB, 750x750px
>>26183962
Thank you supreme gentleman

Oooorignallly
>>
Just get a good accountant/lawyer, and you should be fine. Good luck OP
>>
>>26183803
YOUR DAD IS RIGHT U CUNT Why can't you listen to your old man. I listen to mine
>>
>>26184715
Nice grail
>>
>>26183803

Fuck off and leave our board, normalfaggot
>>
>>26183962
Thank you supreme gentleman

I am original nigger
>>
>>26183962
THANK YOU SUPREME GENTLEMAN
(Originality)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.