[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw girls literally catcall me when I walk in to the mall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: me.jpg (18KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
18KB, 306x306px
>tfw girls literally catcall me when I walk in to the mall
>all the chicks at my moms workplace ask her about me
>even give her their numbers for me to call them...
>staceys my sister knows allways tell her how handsome I am
>they keep wallpapers of me on their phone
>my sister wishes she was my twin brother, so she could get the same attention as me
>no joke, even my sister tells me how attractive I am, but I just can't for the living God understand why someone might think that about me

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me?. According to everyone else I'm a hyperchad, but I myself can't see myself as anything but a freaking robot. I just don't get it guys, holy shit.
>>
Post a picture or fuck off. Saging until further notice.
>>
Face timestamp
>>
>>26182199

If people are treating you like that, then embrace it. Go have sex with your sister's Stacy friends. You know they want it.
>>
lets see a pic then
>>
>>26182284
I'm sorry my man, it won't happen. Some guy at work was telling me some story and said "Unironically, people do this and that" and at that moment I knew he browsed 4chins, so I can't take the risk. Also I believe I suffer from some extreme case of low self esteem and body dysmorphya.
>>
I felt this way for a while. I couldn't understand why anybody would I'm good looking. Now I know but I'm still too shy to do anything
>>
>>26182403
Well fuck you and your shitty thread then, you lying narcissistic faggot.
>>
Just have sex with your sister, you inbred cunt. It's that easy.
>>
>>26182403
Get fucked then, this whole thread is useless bullshit.
>>
>>26182655
I mean, I would really like to, but it's not worth the risk, I think you get it man. The thing is, I truly can't understand why people find me attractive, so narcissism isn't my thing.
>>
File: 1398731527075.jpg (343KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1398731527075.jpg
343KB, 900x900px
FUCK OFF YOU'RE NOT A ROBOT
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 480x640px
>>26182284
Fine, this is the pic of me that my sisters friends use on their wallpaper which they got from my facebook
>>
>>26182875
>dat jawline
No wonder, still no timestamp
>>
>>26182875

Don't worry, you're not that attractive. You're just a guy.
>>
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH
HHAHAHAHHHA

AHAHAHAHHA

HA
AHA
AHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>26182199
Fucking kill yourself my man.
>>
You have a nice jawline, but that's just about it familia, the rest looks average.

Perhaps it's just you are the just the most attractive in the area you are living in so they flaunt over you?
>>
>>26182199
I'ts nice that you have nice sister.
also can you show us pic of her.

you look OK from that one pic.
>>
File: 1452548597683.png (426KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
1452548597683.png
426KB, 675x675px
>>26182199
GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26182875
7/10, not that fucking bad
>>
>>26183008
I'm not the guy on that pic btw. I expected more from my 4chins brothers, I mean, who the fuck posts a picture of themselves this easely on the internet?.
>>
>>26182199
I feel u brudda. used to get attention from grills and be 9/10 being totally oblivious to it
>>
>>26182199
you won the genetic lottery. don't try to make sense of it. you'll never truly understand what goes on in a girls mind. just make the most of it because a lot would probably kill to be in your spot.

good luck man.
>>
>tfw girls asked me to smile for them twice in hs
>tfw make Facebook status about my smile
>tfw every girl hugs me when i move
>tfw girls at new hs all tried to get me set up within their friend group
>tfw khv

I had a few explicit chances too, one girl text me asking if i wanted bitches on my dick but i freaked out and said no
>>
What's a catcall? I only know a bootycall...
>>
>>26183063
what would happen?

the only people who get doxxed are attention whore girls
>>
>>26182875
post dix pix
>>
>>26183150
a catcall is like a bootycall for cats. dude's telling us he fucks cats, then he posted a picture of himself for some reason.
>>26182875
not something you should be proud of, bro.
>>
>>26183150
Well, this is what I meant by it, don't really know if it's called catcall https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRa4v8R7DD4
>>
>>26182795
What fucking risk? He's going to see you and tell everyone you browse? No one will care, and by everything you've said he'd already know it's you you stupid fuck
>>
>>26183357
All I can give you, is that I'm 6'2 tall, dark brown hair, blue eyes and a thick beard. Make your own image out of it, but I am not giving in and posting a pic of myself. That would be the ultimate social suicide if anyone found out.
>>
File: mystery.jpg (27KB, 493x430px) Image search: [Google]
mystery.jpg
27KB, 493x430px
OP here

Pic related is me. I'm a male model too.
>>
>>26183444
Shut the fuck up you fucking coward pussy faggot
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.