[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true robotos?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 1454324006567.jpg (35KB, 624x645px) Image search: [Google]
1454324006567.jpg
35KB, 624x645px
Is this true robotos?
>>
Yes, and they also do it for attention/beta orbiters
>>
Depends on the girl. Some girls are actually into guy things. They are rare. Most girls who want to be around guys and pretend to like guy things are just sluts that want to be fucked. This is especially true for fatties.
>>
>>26180309
fucking YES you moron.
>>
>>26180309
Generally speaking, there is truth to this. Most girls who prefer having guy friends have a history with at least some of them. Usually, it is involves at least a couple of dates, or making out drunk but often enough there is a history of casual sex with some in the circle of friends.
>>
>just want to play fightan games
>mostly guys are into it
>end up with mostly guy friends
>suddenly I am a huge attention whoring slut for wanting to play video games with others
>>
>>26180309
Yeah 9 times out of 10 it is
>>
>>26180371
Fuck off roastie mufuga
>>
File: plsno.png (445KB, 588x428px) Image search: [Google]
plsno.png
445KB, 588x428px
>>26180371
>being a casual gamer
>>
>>26180371
No one with experience would blame you for it. But it is simply the case that sooner or later it is very likely that some of the gyus will fall for you, or that you feel attracted to some of them. Then, someday you might end up being intimate with one of them. If that happens, your social circle is very likely to get ruined sooner or later. Either you'll end up dating one of the guys and he won't be able to cope that you've been intimate with others in the group. Or you get a bf who don't want you to hang around them for the same reason.
>>
File: 1454097777035.jpg (77KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
1454097777035.jpg
77KB, 373x373px
>>26180371
I don't even believe you bitch.
>>
File: 1450214756561.jpg (210KB, 1278x2170px) Image search: [Google]
1450214756561.jpg
210KB, 1278x2170px
>>26180309
>tfw my Mom literally says this
>>
>>26180309
It can go either way, but from my experience, usually it's because the girl had previously done/said something to alienate herself from female peers.
>>
File: 1448036395951.jpg (141KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
1448036395951.jpg
141KB, 750x730px
Some girls seem to genuinely believe their males friends don't want to fuck and are just friends for friendship's sake.
>>
>>26180309
That meme is made up by other women who are mad that they're being rejected by another woman.
Keep this in mind:
>"If you're a guy who dislikes women, you're a fedora" - Women
>"If you're a woman who dislikes women, you're a whore" - Women
>>
>>26180371
Let me guess, you play blazblue and have never even heard of virtua fighter before.
>>
>>26180371
So find other girls like you, you stupid roastie whore.
>>
>>26180309
This is roastie propaganda and not worth thinking about. Judge girls that hang out with guys on an individual basis. Don't listen to roastie jealousy.
>>
>>26180371
WHO BITCH IS THIS
>>
>>26180597
I have male friends that are genuinely platonic, though. They find me repulsive and I find them repulsive. Lack of mutual attraction is the only way male/female friendships can possibly work.
>>
I like hang out with fetus, have fetus fetish. 'Hey you man!' Come!! We have so nice tattoo Masturbating fetuses biting head from hamster with chop suey in dumpster behind abortion place. You come now! No charge! Bring wife!
>>
>>26180659
They'd fuck you no problem, 100%

i'd bet my mortgage on it
>>
"I'm more friends with guys than girls xD"

This is the fucking words
>>
Oh god. This is so autistic.

This kind of shit is why girls always turn you down OP.
>>
File: image_65.jpg (29KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
image_65.jpg
29KB, 375x523px
>>26180371
>play mtg, dota, cardstone
>show up and events, play the game and leave
>don't bother making friends or speaking to people outside of friends I go with
It's not a socialize party, you cooze. People only call others attention whores when they do attract a lot of attention.
>I'm a woman I cant help it! Teehee.
Tell the orbiters to fuck off.
>>
>>26180645
>Judge girls that hang out with guys on an individual basis

Of course, you've got to do it like that. But don't act surprised if the girl in question has some hsitory with one or more guys in the group, especially if they've been a close-knit group for years. Making out and sex happen way faster than some of you think.

I partially blame American influence on this. I've met people who act as if life was an episode of How I Met Your Mother. Girls who have been intimate with 3-4 guys in their social circle and act as if it shouldn't be a big deal.
>>
si, es la verdad
>>
>>26180659
Unless you are fat , deformed or somehow very assimetrical they will fuck you. I have female friends I don't fuck, because sex seems to get things complicated with time. Overall, they choose not to fuck you for practical reasons.
>>
>>26180785
A lot of that has to do with the fact that sex between consenting adults isn't a big deal you backwater puritan fuck.
>>
>>26180371
Do you play ggxrd for pc? Would you want to sometime?
>>
>>26180371

How come every time you come around my

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

BRIDGE WANNA COME DOWN
>>
>>26180890
>A lot of that has to do with the fact that sex between consenting adults isn't a big deal you backwater puritan fuck.

It isn't -- even to me. But only as long as that sexual past stays in the damn past. I don't want to hang around my girlfriend's "platonic" friends all of the time, knowing that they've crossed that line a long time ago. There is no coming back from that. Sex changes the dynamic of your relationship forever.
>>
>>26180328
I like guy friends as company but im mot into sports and cars and shit. I guess I get along better with guys because Im gay? You cant talk about pussy around other women and female friends dont do crazy shit like guys do.
>>
bump bump, and another bump
>>
>>26180371
Don't worry baby, you are strong and beautiful no matter what the other sluts and assholes tell you. Keep doing what you want to do

>all cliche responses unlocked
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.