[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Dehired[1].jpg (2MB, 2848x4288px) Image search: [Google]
Dehired[1].jpg
2MB, 2848x4288px
Fired from work this morning

Didn't even see it coming
Boss and HR guy came to my desk together and listed every mistake I ever made, every absence and late arrival, and told me I wasn't a team player.
I guess I'm glad they told me at the start of the workday, but I was just shocked.

Now I'm out of work and I don't know what to do. I don't want this type of thing to ever happen to me again
>>
Be a less shitty person and do your job properly and be on time? solved
>>
>>26180161
That's awesome. you probably qualify for unemployment. Enjoy the NEETbux brah.
>>
>>26180190
Be a better slave* and do your job properly and on time? Solved
>>
>>26180197

Not if he was fired.

OP.

If you're going to collect unemployment you need to paint it as a hostile work environment when they ask you about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 332x332px
>'men' who work in offices
>>
At least you were fired and can get unemployment.

I was "asked to resign" and did so because I'm a huge pussy who doesn't like direct confrontation.
>>
File: 1450744607287.jpg (187KB, 1200x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1450744607287.jpg
187KB, 1200x1188px
>>26180204
No wonder they fired your faggot ass
>>
>>26180161
That sounds like a fucking ambush. I would've told them to go fuck themselves and left. It's not like they'd be a great work reference if this is what they thought of you anyway.
>>
Don't work?
>>
>>26180212
>Not if he was fired.
Are you stupid? Unemployment is for the people who were let go by the company.

You're not eligible if you quit yourself (with very few exceptions).
>>
>>26180212

you got it backwards. you are supposed to the the "hostile work environment" if you QUIT. if you're fired and didn't commit some retard crime or something, 99% of the time you get unemployment.
>>
>>26180190
but I did all that was asked of me, and there were two other people who were more absent than I was.

I just don't understand why it was me that was fired. I was even a good team player, and I helped people out when they asked for favors.
>>
>>26180161
Get a job in the government bro. Impossible to get fired, low hours and generally very little work.

t. Someone who made a fortune in corporate America, quit and now works at an elem school to help society and pay the bills
>>
>>26180324
Did you gossip around with your Chad and Stacy coworkers?

If you didn't, there's the problem.
>>
>>26180346
if you made a fortune in corporate America, why would you be working in an elementary school to pay the bills? I think you're full of shit
>>
>>26180346
>help society

liberalcuck
>>
>>26180161
>Come back to work with bagels
>Ask receptionist out
>Pour Pepsi in the urinals
>Then leave quickly
This works bro.
>>
>>26180161
Well, mine tried to force (coerce) my resignation. I didnt and gain a well paycheck.
>>
>>26180161
"Team player", what is this high school football? Rah Rah!

That would of been my reply.
>>
>>26180161
be glad that you have been freed from slavery and that you now have free time to spend as you want to spend it rather than making someone else rich.
>>
>>26180161
Did they pay for firing you?
>>
>>26181653
If you get fired in the US the company has to pay for unemployment, which means you get a weekly check for a few months that is some % of your old paycheck.
>>
>>26181673
Well those guys for sure were intolerant. Anyway, how big is the check?
>>
>>26181673
InMexico they love to harass ypu to sign your own resignation and u dont get anything
>>
>>26181859
it's based on what your previous pay was, I think it's something like 70% of what you used to be paid but I'm not sure what it is exactly.
>>
>>26181942
I got the equivalent of 1 year of work and thats it. No goverment help
>>
>>26180347
>Implying he would have anyone to gossip to
>>
>>26180161
Its a meme the generic cardbox to pack? I didnt have anything personal in job and I didnt say goodbye to anyone of those fuckers
>>
>>26180161
How many jobs have u had? How old are you? I have been working in 3 jobs for 6 months in two places and 10 years in the last one
>>
i recently got fired for embezzlement

feels good man
>>
>>26180214
My work told me that i was getting fired but if i wamted i could quit. Laughed, said no. >tgw they had to give me the 12 hours minimum each week. They ended up firing me a month later. They did ot all the time, try to get people to quit because its less paperwork and less chance of unfair dismissal claims.
>>
>>26183659
Same thing. I got my paycheck with full bemefits instead of zero money. Also, if they have ethics hot lines use them. At least they will get asked about their shit even when you are gone
>>
from what I have read here, you need to have a certain level of popularity to not get fired, if you become disliked and unpopular then your ass is getting fired simple as that.
I dont stand a chance
>>
>>26180161
At least you actually found a fucking job. I keep getting turned way from everywhere I apply
>>
>>26183364
kek. green text?
>>
>>26183872
Pretty retard move by normies but it happens
>>
>>26183364
Well tell us more
>>
>>26180161
Sounds like they had it out for you from the beginning. Not much you can do in a situation like that. There are always people in life who automatically hate you for whatever unknown reason and always will.
>>
>>26183872
Why not? Also getting fired by impopularity seems retarded but normies do that
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.