[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you actually like being alone, or have you just convinced

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (112KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 625x790px
Do you actually like being alone, or have you just convinced yourself that that's what you want?
>>
How would I know if I've convinced myself?
>>
>>26179456
Probably the latter for everyone here, unless they're sociopaths or severely autistic. We're social creatures, we want to be around other people. Millions of years of evolution has pretty much ensured this.
>>
maybe I've just got used to it

when i'm around other people i'm uncomfortable and always looking for an excuse to leave and be alone
>>
>>26179483
have you ever enjoyed it?
>>
>>26179456
i haven't convinced myself at all. i'm just resigned
>>
I just realized that due to the bad hand I've been dealt. I would have to work hard to get things that many people get easily. And I consider that humiliating. I know I shouldn't, I know my mindset isn't healthy, but the feeling of humiliation whenever I approach a girl and remember my taller or good looking friends who get women easily. I just want to kill myself. Being held up to different standards is what I will not accept. Even if it means being bitter, stubborn, hateful and alone.
>>
where's the joke fuckley
>>
>>26179456
I think that I like being alone because I think that nobody likes to be with me. So how could I like being with someone else who don't enjoy being with me.
I don't like to disappoint people.
>>
>>26179496
Thanks doctor.

>>26179456
>Do you actually like being alone, or have you just convinced yourself that that's what you want?

Some people DO like being alone but that's not an absolute. They still like to socialize but alone is their normal state. For introverts being in a social situation, even a positive, happy, fun one drains their emotional 'batteries' and they need to be alone to recharge. The opposite is true for extroverts.
>>
>>26179456
Hate being alone, but it's all I really have known for the past 7 years.
>>
>>26179456
Sometimes I do Sometimes I don't
>>
>>26179456

I like being alone.

But I've long since acknowledged that even outcasts need a niche, and friendly people to talk to. I try not to shut people out completely.
>>
I don't like being alone, I fucking love. Or better, I need it. I get physically sick when I'm among people for too long. When I can live my NEET-life and there are no problems with money or health, I'm truly happy.
>>
>>26179456
I'm not lonely by choice fucker
>>
I don't like being alone but I'm less comfortable being around people.
>>
I've been conditioned by life experience to believe that there is less harm in being alone than being in company. Humans are the most dangerous animal.
>>
I am used to it and too far gone to change.

I haven't been in a social situation for over a decade. I stay at home and live my neet life.
>>
I love being alone. If I could, I'd just stay in my room forever. I was a NEET for 2 years and I loved it.
>>
>>26179456
Yes

>inb4 what about on yer death bed

Assuming that's what the pic implys I wouldn't regret it while lucid but we all are going to say crazy shit if we catch ourself a dieing
>>
happiness only real when shared
>>
>>26180762
happiness is temporary
>>
>>26180788
and it is only real when shared
>>
Ive decided that if I cant find a thin, introverted girl to marry, i can be happy being alone indefinitely. What matters is that nobody can force me to marry a landwhale
>>
>>26180762
Happines is ilusion
>>
>>26180822
says the lonely neet in denial
>>
>>26179456
i actually like being alone

i feel bad for all you failed normies, what's suffering for you is a comfy blessing for me
>>
>>26179456
No, I do not like being alone but I have been keeping to myself since my sophomore year of high school (about seven years ago) because I know the current way I'm living will only lead to failure/no growth and I don't want to subject my problems on another person.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.