[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you see the women of your own race/culture/nation/religion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

Do you see the women of your own race/culture/nation/religion as something you have to defend against men of other races/cultures?
>>
File: 1453700419045.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1453700419045.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>26176916
>as something you have to defend

>women
>worth defending
>back to /pol/ it goes
>>
>>26176960
THIS THIS THIS

original comment
>>
File: image.png (180KB, 1124x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180KB, 1124x615px
>>26176916

On the off chance that I encounter a good Christian girl, yes.

99% of white women are trash though.
>>
>turn men into pussified weak willed faggots
>import shitskins
>they start raping
>no one does anything as women complain
>some men muster up the will to take it into their own hands thinking they are doing right by their people and country
>WHAT? WE DON'T NEED PROTECTING RAYCISS YOU ARE WORSE

Women man. The thing is that these same women could be raped by the "refugees" in the near future and they would still blame white men somehow.

It's over.
>>
>>26176916
Those European women pretty much deserve to get raped at this point, they are literally condemning the men that want to protect them from being treated like animals from mudslimes
>>
>posted pictures of themselves captioned not your woman

Same old boring game
>>
>>26177077

horseshoe theory: the picture
>>
Whites across the globe are getting fucked by their own women. It's only a matter of time until the internal strife leaves your countries defencelss and weak. What happens when the highly discliplined armies of the East clash with the highly progressive, mixed gendered, and tranny clogged logistical nightmare that will be the armies of the West? Rape desu. Absolute rape desu~
>>
File: 1454324195037.jpg (66KB, 800x498px) Image search: [Google]
1454324195037.jpg
66KB, 800x498px
>>26176916
>>26176960
/pol/ already reached consensus on that.

>women "don't want" to get raped
>women bash and blame everything on white men
>women import muslims
>women get raped
>white men start doing something about it
>women accuse white men of being racist and tell them that their bodies don't belong to white men
Giving rights to women was mistake. They deserve what is coming.
>>
>>26177482
the fuck is wrong with feminists fml
>>
Honestly, I can't wait until we rid America of niggers first. They are a plague unto us
>>
>>26177500
Everything, they are a cancer to western civilization.
>>
we're getting tired of their shit here in burgerland too. the encounter usually goes something like this:

>men lay down some guide lines and rules and provide advice to women on how to avoid being raped
>women immediately ignore said advice because "muh independence" or some shit that doesn't really matter.
>women go into areas that are dangerous or demand the importation of dangerous immigrants
>women get raped
>women then blame white men for not making the country one giant safe space
they can only pull this shit so many times before we start rescinding some rights. women's overall happiness is supposedly lower than it has ever been currently, and it's their own retarded undoing
>>
File: oneal.jpg (487KB, 1638x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oneal.jpg
487KB, 1638x1080px
>>26177521

If I could choose between an antifeminist black guys as President and a feminist racist female, I'd pick the black guy.
>>
>>26176916
>Do you see the women of your own race/culture/nation/religion as something you have to defend against men of other races/cultures?

No.
A white white knight is still a white knight.
>>
>>26176916
I am a brown Mexican. I am hairy too with wavy hair, meaning I have some disgusting Euro/Old World in me.

But I don't feel part of that group, because I stay inside all day and don't have any contact with them.

I don't feel any need to defend women in that group from men of other groups.

I also don't see the point of race conservation. I think it is silly that people care about it more than, say, curing diseases.
>>
File: accurate.jpg (241KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
accurate.jpg
241KB, 600x953px
>>26177482
You can't make this shit up.

oregano comet phampai
>>
File: why i need feminism.jpg (99KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
why i need feminism.jpg
99KB, 1000x664px
>>26177624
HOLY SHIT ROASTIES BTFO FOREVER
>>
>>26176916
stupid whores deserve to be raped, i hope they all get fucking beheaded
>>
File: 1451270385970.png (373KB, 649x814px) Image search: [Google]
1451270385970.png
373KB, 649x814px
>>26178108
Meme magic at work.
>>
The problem, I think, is that the "competitive market" structure for mate pairing was (in the past) only supposed to result in 30-40% of the community getting paired, after which the elders would come in and take the remaining, 60-70% and basically say "time's up, now go marry her / him and start making kids". Most people would also end up doing what their parents did, and just kind of live life on autopilot.

In the individualist / capitalist world, though, everyone is expected to actively participate in the competitive market for relationships, and to have a "passion" that motivates you to select a career based on some kind of innate preference, and so on with that sort of thing. While that works well for the 30-40% of the population who was going to do that anyway, the remaining 60-70% of the population just end up feeling frustrated and unhappy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.