[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born poor >live in broken down house >floor has a carpet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (2MB, 3500x4194px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 3500x4194px
>born poor
>live in broken down house
>floor has a carpet on it downstairs that doesn't even cover the whole floor
>everything creaks
>all the windows are 200 years old and can't even be opened
>during winter birds come into our house and live in the heat ducts
>have no food 8 days before each pay day
>no matter how hard my parents try they're poorer than welfare people
>mom is constantly begging for attention any way possible
>entire house is water damaged probably full of mold lead and asbestos
>mom is abusive alcoholic
>she's rude and obnoxious as fuck
>she drinks and screams at everyone all day
>every time you go to the kitchen you trip over beer boxes even though we're too poor for food
>have the lowest quality of life in America
>parents make noise all night day and morning making it impossible to sleep
>my dad is alright but my mom always fucks with him and makes all of us crazy and pissed off
>mom is convinced she has a back injury at 50
>she's always breathing hard and moaning and groaning and making pain noises from her room
>we all hate each other
>even if i manage to find a girl I can't bring her here because its so bad
>everyone that comes here says my parents act like there's did before they got divorced
>dad is too beta to leave mom and they're both too poor to do anything
>parents get food 2 days before every paycheck because they wait 2 days to cash it
>parents have 0 dollars in their bank every other week with 0 food
>live in the woods hours from any city with literally nothing to do
>if there's a major problem or repair in the house necessary my parents just ignore it
>>
>>26176433

Living here in Aberdeen, Scotland our houses are pure granite and cement to handle the weather. Buildings over 200 years old and only need basic maintenance. I feel sorry for you anon with shitty wooden american houses.

Try and make a donation thing on a website. Get some sympathy bux.
>>
>>26176433
>born into wealth
>lived in a big house growing up
>at 12 we moved to a bigger better house in a nicer area
>literally 4 bathrooms
>got to invite my friends from highschool to that house almost every weekend
>we even got it to ourselves when my parents were on vacations
>now age 23 I live alone in an apartment my dad bought me
>have to constantly clean it or else it gets dirty
>and it never can get dirty because profesors come here to give me classes
>it made me grow up a lot
>it didn't get me laid tho
@/I wish it had gotten me laid
>>
>>26176521
I just want to leave my parents but idk how American cities are literally thousands of dollars a month for apartments
>>
>>26176529
Just remember rich fag your 23 but soon you'll be 40 and have never even talked to a girl
>>
>>26176533
Problem here is our apartments and the hundreds of student housing being built across the city average about 1000 Pounds a month, that is about 1400 Dollars and houses cost 200,000 Pounds so I plan on moving from here because poor.

I hear Spain has very, very cheap housing.
>>
>>26176529
>because profesors come here to give me classes
What the shit? How badly are professors paid in your country?
>>
>>26176563
>never even talked to a girl
Meh one was my friend last year
Funny thing about being rich, having a free ride and everything you want handed to you. Women loose their appeal
>>
>>26176529
>and it never can get dirty because profesors come here to give me classes

the fuck? do you live in a third world shit hole?
>>
>>26176605
>last year
>last year
>last year
>>
>>26176585
It baffles me to that they can come here for that cheap, profesors are very badly paid everywere tho
The theory I have is that he picks at least 12 students to teach and somehow that plus what the college pays him is enough
>>
File: 1379283137948.jpg (16KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
1379283137948.jpg
16KB, 247x204px
>>26176433
oh god are you me
every thing in that green text fits me even the mom complaining about back problems all the time
the only thing thats different is my parents refuse to work and just live off neet bux and food stamps

to poor to move out thinking of just going to the military, shit pay but they give you food and shelter
>>
>>26176633
Las year was a month ago anon
And I would still be friends with her if she didn't have to move to another country
I could always go back to college but it would be a waste of my time honestly I would rather just meet people in courses when I'm good enoughv
>>
>>26176667
Well women hate being poor Nd hate working even more
She probably feels like God fucked her over and everyone should pity her and feel sorry for her 24/7
>>
>>26176673
You'll never be good enough

>>26176667
I'm going to run away to a major city and just wait tables and shit
>>
>>26176636
A Professor at a state university is paid around 72000Euro (roughly 78000Dollar) in Germany. They definately make the upper 5% with that salary.
Also they often have parallel incomes from research or lectures. That lifts alot of them to the upper 1% of german incomes.
I don't think most of them would bother giving private lectures to students on a student's budget.
>>
>>26176749
>you will never be good enough
Nd you will never get that promotion :)
Honestly the only downside to being rich is poor people
I had my Chad friend come over once with a group and when I told him I owned this place he mumbled something about me being rich wich hurt
I used to have all kinds of problems with my friends on highschool but I was a bad person and took advantage of my money and thrower it in their faces, I don't do that anymore.
What Chad said hurt :(
>>
>>26176799
It's an arts professor tho
And the other guy isn't a professor but he is a programmer tho but that guy is more expensive
>>
>>26176799
That income is the typical salary for a newly hired professor without additional payments for children and the likes. Some might make less, but none under 50000Euro per year.
>>
>>26176838
I'd rather have sex and live in a small apartment then be alone in a mansion but ok
>>
>>26176847
>It's an arts professor tho
Doesn't matter for their salary in Germany.
They'll just make less from independent work.
>>
>>26176433
Your house is halfway destroyed, you can't afford food. but you still can afford a computer and internet dipshit
>>
>>26176861
Nobody really understands why he does it and why it's so cheap specially since he teaches at the hip expensive college everyone wants to go to
And it's not like he is lying either, he invited me to an event there and I saw him be a judge
>>
>>26176869
There you go a working cuck is a happy cuck
I hope you get to keep your wife for a long time, maybe even five years after the kid is born
>>
>>26176911
I'm going to kill myself if I'm not a music producer
>>
>>26176895
>Nobody really understands why he does it and why it's so cheap
Maybe at his salary he can afford teaching his passion privately.
>>
>>26176928
Well I haven't experienced many hardships in my life but not being able to be an artist would a lbe a big one
I would kill myself over it tho, maybe dwell on it for a while and even be bitter for a couple of years
>>
>>26176433
I totally feel for you.
Leave while you can.
>>
>>26176951
I think most of his students are also studying at that college and failing so he mostly does it to help them out
He would also be terrible with money for all I know, he sure complains about students who don't practice tho
I don't think he does much work outside of teaching even tho I can swear I saw something published by him once
>>
What do your parents even do for work? Can you get a job?
>>
shitskin here too, i live in some safe coountry so people are just shit, all because ''the country is on way to be a first world countryy :)'' small town, tropical hell full of beaches. i was poor but my parents know how to make money, fuck this OP, im going to be a homeless, i dont want to be around those people, even if i die i dont care.
>>
I'm going to greentext my week
>wake up 9 am aNd go buy some breakfast and some beverage to drink during the day
>have to tidy up and clean dishes because my profesor arrives at 11
>have class till 1
>buy some kind of lunch or cook a steak if I am in the mood
>have the rest of the afternoon off to browse here or play videogames or go to a cafe and read a bit
>late afternoon I practice what I just learned for 2-3 hours until its dinner time and then I browse a little in bed and go to sleep
Except if its Wednesdays
During saturdays me and my dad take my sister to her horse raiding lessons and then we all eat at this little rural place that serves the best meat, I come back at 3 pm
>I don't do much else during saturdays I like to relax
>Sundays are spent cleaning, practicing for Monday and cooking something special
I have a pretty comfy life
>>
Join the Navy or Air Force, seriously. It's a better deal than people realize the biggest caveat is you dont get as much time to do normie shit and cant do drugs but would you do those anyways?

Im 21 make 25k and have left the Midwest forever m8
>>
Funny thing most of my life I though we where poor mostly because other kids at private schools were better off
Then at 12 my dad's career took off and we could afford all kinds of things but I still thought we were poor because I was in an even richer school and kids there owned factory's and stuff
When Elliot talked about needing to buy the lottery and needing money I could relate and that wa s scary
>>
>>26177111
Id rather be in a homeless shelter working then going to boot camp and doing that shit
>>
>>26177111
>25k
HAHAHAHAHA
Oh wait, you're serious?
>>
Some rich kids are crazy tho
Like my cousin, his father is head of psychiatry for a hospital so he is even richer than me and he doesn't realize this. He goes around the globe for 3 months every year and he has no notion or idea how much money he is spending and how rich he is I have seen him throw tantrums.
>>
>>26177190
That's 25k with food and housing payed for basically you keep it
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 396x384px
>>26177190
I'm only 21 senpai, although I have to admit at 25 I might be making only ehh 32k or so.

Either way beats OP
>>
>>26177216
That's still terrible anon you are getting scammed
In five years it will be 32
I guess you didn't really has another choice
Maybe try studying law? My father's friend made tons of money making deals with the army but I'm probably talking too much
>>
>>26177277
Law and STEM are pretty much memes now, too many people with family connections studying them, I was incredibly lucky to join STEM when I did 6 years ago, nearly every apprenticeship or intern we get is a family relation, no chance if you come from a poor family and aren't getting the best grades in the country.
>>
>>26177301
You will probably hate me for this but I was hired by my uncle because he owns an it business 5 years ago, it was fresh out of highschool and 4 blocks away from my home and they pretty much let me do whatever I wanted
I ended up quitting after a year, I'm still welcome to work there again if I'm not retarded and I'm going to inherit it anyways since my uncle doesn't have any kids
Comfyest time in my life too
>>
>>26176433
move to a cheap state. albuquerque, nm is insanely cheap. im putting at least $500 in my savings every month working 9.50 an hour. escaping parent induced poverty is a must.
>>
File: new england best.jpg (1MB, 1762x1992px) Image search: [Google]
new england best.jpg
1MB, 1762x1992px
>>26177445
whats a cheap state that isn't shit? like the south and midwest are cheap but they have alot of crime and minorities
currently living in MA one of the most expensive states but it has free healthcare and low crime.
>>
>>26177558
Try Florida unless that counts as south then Nevada or Oregon or something
>>
>>26177558
cheap places are cheap because of minorities and crime. dont be a racist pussy and those things wont be an issue. reminder being afraid of homeless people is the best way to get fucked with. carry a pack of cigarettes and give them to the homeless on streets you frequent on occasion if you are worried they will fuck with you. also new mexico is cool as fuck the food, people, architecture, art, and general culture are fantastic. you're letting the backwater hillbilly nature of your parents control your decisions.
>>
>>26176433
I'm surprised by this thread. I'm much in the same boat as you OP.

Just with a nicer mom whos trying to bring herself to leave, and an abusive drug addict alcoholic step father.
>>
>live in uk
>for some reason student loan is based off of gender, race and nationality rather than just household income
>loan doesn't even cover my rent
>parents can't afford it because they're both poor as fuck
B-but at least I'm a privileged white male right?
>>
>>26177617
>cheap places are cheap because of minorities and crime
then why are cities so expensive? they are infested with niggers and crime
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.