[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >there are people who still post on /b/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1384833786154.png (2MB, 1362x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1384833786154.png
2MB, 1362x1350px
>2016
>there are people who still post on /b/
>>
/b/ is just shit test phase
Everyone that comes on 4chan first hangs out around /b/ thinking how cool and edgy they are then you mature and move to other boards like /pol/ for mine instance
>>
I haven't lurked /b/ since 2011. Sometimes i forget it exists. Seems like most memes come from /pol/ now.
>>
To be fair, they are mostly underage.
>>
>>26174874
Never seen that pic before
10/10, I love it

>>26174905
very true
it's a fact of life that the most open places for anyone to speak will have fucking morons running around flinging shit
hence the people will fracture off and filter themselves into the patrician shitposters of /r9k/ and the like
i just wonder where we'll go next
>>
>>26174993
>i just wonder where we'll go next
I plan to kill myself at the end of March.
>>
I stopped going there in 2009, then moot decided to be a faggot and said it's the only place where loli is allowed how ever they kept getting bombed by spider man.

fuck you moot.
>>
>>26174905
/b/ is the landing site for 4chan - every last person on that board is a newfag. Ones that fail either wind up on other containment boards like /pol/, /v/, /r9k/ etc, or simply never leave /b/.
>>
>>26175033
You're not gonna do it
>>
Anybody uplifted themselfs to full chen and stopped using half shit chen
Its just much better
I like there is half chen it acts like filter while on full chen its much more original and less sheitposting
>>
>>26175093
Obviously. But I have to have something to look forward to.
>>
>>26175033
I might join you
wanna meet up in Valhalla for some nostalgic shitposting
>>
>>26175104
I'll go there when cripplekike gets rid of the hebe board.
>>
>>26175136
Whats hebe board and why does it bother u so much?
>>
>>26175047
imo you deserve that inconvenience for wanting to go through loli threads
>>
>>26175153
Yeah you're right, it's much better if I just become a child molester. Retard.
>>
>>26175151
board for real pedos
I dont mind the loli board but actual pedos need to fuck off
>>
>>26175224
Why u care are u some kind of SJW
Aniway this shit is also filled to top with degenerate people like trannies, faggots and other subhuman with mix of pedos so its not any different
Hahaha like nigga go to other boards hahaha like close ur eyez if it bothers u hahaha
>>
>>26175278
Actually I do browse both sites and cripplechen is better.
I just don't like being associated with pedos.

Why did kikechair leak IP addresses of users?
>>
>>26175328
I am not aweare that kikeceipple leaked IP
From whom ? Pedos?
And who is going to associate u with pedos? Are u trip fag or anonymous?
Aniway this is also pedo site u just browse what u like.
>>
>>26175363
>>26175278
What's up with the severe lack of English ability on this board?

Type like a human being please.
>>
>>26175631
But we're not human beings. We're human beans
>>
>>26175631
Some of us a aare just lazy
see iu only tyoed this quikly in one go
>>
I haven't really gone there since the newfriend/Slaughter time.

I check it out every once in a while, it's complete shit now. Nothing interesting or funny ever goes on anymore.
>>
>>26175064
Where do the winners end up?
>>
>>26175756

They leave the site, get gfs and a good education, then proceed to get a great job and start a nice loving family.
>>
remember when you used to be scared about viewing CP on 4chan?
i just cringe everytime i go on /b/ and see the fear of the little guys.
everything they post is a projection of their fear that they're on 4chan and it's a constant revolving door of underaged newfags, that's why no one cares about the same stuff getting posted every single day and i mean that literally.
>>
File: 0899.jpg (53KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
0899.jpg
53KB, 600x450px
>>26175756
They accept that death is the final redpill and kill themselves.
Lucky faggots.

>>26175803
Is the banana still there?
>>
>>26175813
yess, banana is the only meme i like that i see there
/s4s/ is legit a better board than /b/ if you're an oldfag.
>>
just checked out /b/ after years of not going there

>SAUCE saucee who is dis pls tell me
>le h3h3 appreciation
>le fine bros hate

its really no different from rddit at this point
>>
this board is pretty much /b/ 2.0 after the invasion so not much use coming here
>>
Once in a while I shitpost on /b/ but other than that it's total crap.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.