[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9k! So i was bored and super glued 4 coins together in a stack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: aq.png (10KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
aq.png
10KB, 362x358px
R9k!

So i was bored and super glued 4 coins together in a stack and i need them for tommorow now

How do I seperate them?
>>
Insert them in your anus.
>>
>>26173939
Melt the clue familam
>>
Yeah, i do this kind of shit all the time

What kind of super glue was it? acetone might work, maybe gasoline

this is why i only use super glue on my hands, it's a pain to get off anything
>>
>>26173939
Use a solvent. Acetone might work just well. Pour some into a glass and put the coin stack into the liquid. Make sure it is covered.
>>
>>26173980

This, just use a lighter.
>>
>>26173939
dropping them in really hot water then stiring them till they seperate
>>
>>26173939
You need $1 that badly?
>>
Are you so poor you cannot go without four coins? Kys
>>
>>26174063
>>26174048

I have only high value bills atm and need the coins as change for tmrw
Also tried the lighter to heat them up and nothing happened tbqh
>>
most autistic thread I have seen in five minutes.
>>
>>26173939
>superglue
>actually sticking things other than your fingers together

Invent a more believable story next time.
>>
>>26174090
try this pls tell me if it worked >>26174028
>>
>>26174090
you cound pick at them with a razor
>>
put the point of a chisel in between them and hit it with a hammer. should separate them easily, unless the glue is stronger than the coins and they bend, which I highly doubt.
>>
op here
Just used some plier on one end of the coins which somehow forced the other end to lift up slightly and break them apart

Thread dismissed.
>>
>>26174169
easiest would be throwing them hard against a concrete floor
>>
>>26174188
Or your wall if you don't have a concrete floor
>>
>>26173939
Hit them on the sides with a sledgehammer. They'll bust apart
>>
I once superglued my foreskin shut in order to stop me from masturbating.
It then ocurred to me I'd still have to pee.
I tried alcohol first but it really hurt my skin so I switched to petroleum instead wich burnt slightly less on the already irritated foreskin.
I am not a very smart man, sill I achieved my goal of not fapping for a few days.
>>
smack them around with your biggest dragon dildo, you fucking nazi.
>>
>>26174174

>finds solution
>actually fucking follows up and says so

Bravo to this anon, in a whirlpool full of shit there is at least one fleck of gold. Glad you got your coins unstuck
>>
>>26173939
how fucking poor can you be?
>>
>>26173939
Put them, along with more quarters, in one of those $5 roll things of quarters.
>do that
>take it to the bank
>get dollar bills or $5 or whatever
>decide you want quarters
>get your separated coins
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.