[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any website more pathetic than wizchan? Those people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1452248806186.jpg (293KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1452248806186.jpg
293KB, 621x621px
Is there any website more pathetic than wizchan?
Those people are just completely fucking delusional.
The entire point of life is to have sex with women and yet 'wizards' act like it's something to be ashamed of.
Living in a perpetual state of denial is just idiotic.
Why the fuck do they do this to themselves?
Why can't they just admit they're too lazy to leave mommy's basement?
>>
It's cliche but wizchan really did go to shit after so many of you fucktards started uttering its name here.
>>
>>26172859
Why are wizards proud of being wizards?
It's not like it happened by choice.
They were weak and lazy. The result of that was lack of attention from females.
Now they blame society for their problems and pretend to hate women.
>>
i actually went to wizchan to see if it was worth fucking around with them but it was just too sad.
like the entire site must get 100 posts a day. it's truly pitiful
>>
>the entire point of life is to have sex with women
According to who?
>>
File: tumblr_lbk06pRISH1qbzf0vo1_500.gif (490KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lbk06pRISH1qbzf0vo1_500.gif
490KB, 500x266px
everybody dies, but not everybody gives birth. it is the final act everyone performs.

therefore, the meaning of life is to die
>>
Wizchan is a great idea. executed horribly. I'd make it my main board if it wasn't so fucking slow
>>
>>26173073
Basic biology.
Men want women. Men want to have sex with women.
That is what live is all about.
Meanwhile wizchan pretends that they hate women, it's like they're trying to justify their failure s in life.
It is fucking pathetic.
>>
I've visited a few times and every time was enjoyable and pretty chill. Why are you incel faggots so upset about it? Can't you go 10 minutes without talking about women?
>>
>>26173144
being a virgin is literally a requirement to be considered a wizard, yet they ban people for talking about the very thing that defines themselves

do you not see a problem with this? this coming from a 29kv
>>
>>26173142
Evolutionary processes have no will. They can't "want" something or provide a purpose to life.

By that logic, one could argue that the entire purpose to life is to die because entropy wills it.
>>
>>26173144
Wizards never shut up about how much they hate women and normalfags.
Incel is a reddit meme. Don't use that here.
>>
>>26173112

Curious, how could it be executed better?
>>
>>26173191
Yes I agree but I'm talking biology, not philosophy you fucking idiot.
I'm a hedonist. There is only pleasure in life.
If you don't choose pleasure over all else then you will fall into nihilism and probably kill yourself.
>>
>>26173211
there are just too many ways to get banned there, they need to be more lenient.

I'm sure there are a ton of wizards on r9k like me that don't want to be surrounded by the normie trash on this board that would use wizchan if it wasn't so fucking ban happy and only catered to the most autistic of autists
>>
>>26173194
Compared to the shitheads here, they hardly talk about normalfags at all. Did you ever even visit them or did you just have a bad experience in one thread then throw a tantrum and never come back?
>>
>Used to mod wizardchan back in the day when it was good.

Wizchan truly is horrible, not even a shell of it's former self.
>>
>>26173353
What was it like back in the day?
What was different?
Were there less angry NEETs?
>>
>>26173366
Wizardchan used to be a place in which we could come together and talk about how we feel. The general idea was that life sucked but we had one place we could feel safe.
>>
>>26173223
ID OR SUPEREGO - THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND
>>
>>26173142
Not every guy is that sex crazed, I hear people saying guys think about sex every so many seconds. I don't think about it anywhere near that much, I think about it 0~2 times a day on average.
>>
>>26174205
Embrace hedonism within the parameters of the law.
It's not that difficult unless you're a ghetto nigger.
>>
File: LOLBUTTHURT.jpg (59KB, 331x402px) Image search: [Google]
LOLBUTTHURT.jpg
59KB, 331x402px
>Butthurt is banable now on wizchan.

Fuck that.
>>
>>26174524
It just keeps sounding better and better.
>>
>>26173142
stay pleb, hedonist.
>>
File: 1449741809647.jpg (46KB, 1480x582px) Image search: [Google]
1449741809647.jpg
46KB, 1480x582px
>>26173142
>I live to please the few women who notice me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>26172859
>The entire point of life is to have sex with women
Maybe if you're a mindless animal with nothing better to do than partake in desires of the flesh. Why is it that normalfags take pride in their stupidity? They downright revel in it. I'm genuinely curious, not making banter.

The easiest example that (I believe) even normalfags can understand is how rednecks love the fact that they aint got no book learnin' but they sure can breed like rabbits and make a whole lotta noise while being belligerently drunk.

What is it that makes a person think like that? Do they honestly not have any sense of being conscious and simply act on impulse? It's downright mind boggling to think about the fact that vast majority of the human race does that in some form or another. Every single "culture" is just a group of people doing the same exact thing that everyone around them is doing simply because "that's the way it's done."
>>
>>26172859
>The entire point of life is to have sex with women
>>
>>26174330
>hedonism
>still burdened by the constraints of man's law
What's even the point?
>>
>>26173423
>tfw you never feel safe in the real world
one of the signs of a wizardborne
>>
>>26172859
Op confirmed for having never visited wizchan
Wizchan is not like r9k, they don't give a fuck about women. Look at their catalogue, most posts aren't even about women
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.