[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valentines Day is coming up. Hope you have something special

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: choose.jpg (43KB, 509x395px) Image search: [Google]
choose.jpg
43KB, 509x395px
Valentines Day is coming up.

Hope you have something special planned for it, you should ask that special girl out. No girl wants to be alone on valentines day.
>>
File: 1448715037199.jpg (42KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1448715037199.jpg
42KB, 500x441px
>valentines day is coming up
>>
>>26172024
I'm gonna preorder the division

Go to olive garden and see a movie

Might even buy another gat
>>
I'm going to eat chocolate and hope I find a guy to hang out with next year..
>>
>>26172024
>No special girl in my life
>>
Valentines day is one big consumerism joke. GLUG GLUG GLUG buy more shitty hearts and chocolates and flowers or you're a piece of shit. GLUG GLUG GLUG this kool-aid sure tastes good.
>>
My plans for valentine's day

>Go watch the new Deadpool movie
>Play sm4sh/vidya all day
>Go to Raisin Cains to get myself some chicken tenders (that is the shit)
>Browse 4chan for the rest of the night

I'm living the life OP

Woo
>>
>>26173549
>Not making a heartfelt gift on the cheap.

Girls like shadow boxes with stuff in them. I put some stuff from our various dates in them. Never fails.
>>
>>26173649
why the fuck do you people come on this board?
>>
>only work on weekends
>both valentine's day and the day before are on a weekend
>"So anon, got any special plans? *chuckles*"
>>
I'll get to show off my waifu and get less shit from the normalfags for it than I normally would. Even if half of the posters are being ironic, that's pretty exciting.
>>
Working all evening, playing fallout the rest of the day.

Pretty much a normal day.
>>
File: 1382834962182.gif (904KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1382834962182.gif
904KB, 320x240px
>>26173649
actually pretty good idea
>>
File: 1452900869153.png (1MB, 997x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1452900869153.png
1MB, 997x1218px
Watch Deadpool, work, and then sleep.

Never done anything on Valentines day, and never will.
>>
So this seems to be the thread for it.

How do you just approach somebody, I feel like I can carry a conversation but I don't know how the hell to just walk up to a complete stranger and start this shit
>>
>>26173973
Perhaps don't ask complete strangers if they want to be your valentine?
>>
File: if you hate it so much.png (197KB, 581x679px) Image search: [Google]
if you hate it so much.png
197KB, 581x679px
I'm going to get drunk while browsing the [r9k] valentine's day megathread, then play a rapid slideshow of my waifu to burn her visage into my mind, and then hump a pile of clothing wrapped up in a sheet pretending she's real.
Could be a lot worse. Some people don't even have waifus, beer, or piles of clothes.
>>
>>26173612
Deadpool is the Sonic of superheroes.
>>
File: 1404088454921.jpg (17KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1404088454921.jpg
17KB, 400x449px
>>26172024
I'm hoping she break up with her boyfriend and wants to spend the day with me
>>
I am working with Valentines Day. Many persons come to strip club this day, I will mak many money so it is ok.
>>
File: 1454000103175.jpg (51KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
1454000103175.jpg
51KB, 480x380px
>>26174106
I know that feel anon
>tfw the oneitis keeps talking about her boyfriend
>>
>>26174061
I mean isn't everyone a stranger though like you have to start somewhere I just don't know how to start
>>
>Valentines Day
>the day where i skipped school
>the day grandma always brought me a little gift bag

at least back then grandma was alive, now i'm totally alone
>>
Just gonna hug my waifu pillow desu. Had to commission her from a Japanese guy but it was worth it
>>
>>26174290
Yea, but rather than go straight from stranger -> valentine date try go from stranger -> acquaintance -> valentines date at the very least. Don't think grils are going to just say yes to random walking up to them and asking them to be valentine with them. What do I know though, maybe it'd work with some chicks and if you are decently good looking.
>>
>>26172024
Just moved to a new state where I don't know anyone. I'm going to sit in my room like an autist.
>>
>>26174605
I wasn't even really trying for a date or whatever, I just want some friends in general. I don't really have any. Also I'm not very good looking/fat so I doubt I'd get anyone relationship wise anyway
>>
>>26174164
>>26174106
I want you to conduct an experiment. Would you be willing, for me, anon, to go cold turkey and ignore her for a week? Sometimes women will be in a physical relationship with one man and an emotional with another. You just might get her sweating. Or you'll realize you never needed her at all and begin to revel in your newfound free time. You can be set free.
>>
File: Snek.jpg (618KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Snek.jpg
618KB, 1920x1080px
Gonna get high as fuck and then play X-Com 2 all day
>>
>>26174675
oh well that's different. idk man, I guess I'll spout the popular advice and say try hang out with other people who into same hobbies as you are? Most of the people I hang out with are from social circles that my few friends from highschool introduced me into. Idk what to tell you man, I wouldn't know how to go about making friends if I didn't already have some myself. Good luck comrade.
>>
>>26172024
>No girl wants to be alone on valentines day.

so she goes to a bar and gets her rancid roastie holes filled by chad's thundercock

meanwhile i will continue eating myself to an early death
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.