[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw black >finally got around to measring dick >6.5

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>tfw black
>finally got around to measring dick
>6.5

welp, my story ends here, boys.
>>
File: 1429502646720.png (26KB, 193x194px) Image search: [Google]
1429502646720.png
26KB, 193x194px
>it's a bbc episode
>>
>>26171523
But over 6 inches is good though. ...
>>
>>26171556
are sure? it feels like the avg is 7.5 inches...
>>
>>26171523
Average is 5 to six. BBC is not actually much bigger. Just looks bigger.

Current world record holder is mexican. Last one was white.
>>
average is 5 --- 5.5 at most.

6.5 nothing to bitch about
>>
File: 1453382625785.jpg (45KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1453382625785.jpg
45KB, 736x552px
>>26171793
>>26171768
>>26171556
Just because 6 is average doesn't make it automatically good. 7 inch is the size women want.
>>
>>26171523
Don't worry about, really man. I'm Caucasian with a 7.3" x 5.5", and it doesn't enhance my sex life other than the female's initial facial expression, the somewhat louder moaning, and the inevitable spreading of information about your penis size throughout that particular girl's friendship group.
>>
>>26171825
>forgetting that women are retarded and cant into lengths

Every guy tells his girl that hes at least 7 inches.
>>
>>26172029
Not OP, but I dunno why you're trying to brush that off as being unimportant. The louder moaning and the facial expression are the shit I live for.
>>
>>26171825
why would you post that picture

most girls can't into inches or height whatsoever.

girth is what is important anyway
>>
>>26172131

Yeah exactly, wtf. "having a big dick fulfills all my dreams, but in the end it is still a dick and my semen doesn't cure aids and cancer". ????
>>
>tfw flaccid cock is 2 inches
>tfw erect cock is 6 inches

You will never know true hell until your sex life hinges on you getting hard before they pull off your pants
>>
>>26171523
You're supposed to measure it erect anon
>>
>tfw black
>tfw 7.5x6.5 inch dick
>tfw it doesn't matter because any girl that's going to see your dick has already decided to have sex with you and what's actually important is getting them into bed in the first place

And it's not like women are robots with some kind of perfect ruler in their mind, most of you needed to measure to know the length of something that you've had all your life. Unless you have a micropenis all you need to do is be good at sex.
>>
>>26172131
I started seeing it as unimportant after the majority of my friends (most of whom having low - moderate penis sizes) reported that their partners tell them their penises are large. I think it's because woman are aware that men rather like being told that their penis is large, so they go ahead and say it to please their partner - regardless of its actual size.
From that point on, I only really see it as "dirty talk" thing that females do. However, that being said, having a somewhat large penis during middle - late high school is a great thing, particularly as the girls won't have had much (if any) prior sexual experience, so you know their reactions are genuine.
>>
>>26172257
how to be good then?

should i start off with missionary? or doggy
>>
>>26172357
I don't know nigga, I've never had sex
>>
>really enjoy small penis humiliation shit
>8 inch dick.
>>
>>26171523
dont worry im 6'2, black, and packin 8 and a half. it dont matter none of this matters
>>
>8.25 inches bone pressed
>about 7.3 non bone pressed
>whitest family

I plan to tell any woman I fuck that I'm only about 6.25 inches.
Avoid the stupid "Oh you're SOOOO big" remarks and add a little deviousness to the next guy's chances.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.