[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are appropriate places to approach and meet women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: girls.jpg (381KB, 866x578px) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
381KB, 866x578px
What are appropriate places to approach and meet women?
>>
>2016
>approaching women
kill yourself oppressive shitlord
>>
If you're attractive, anywhere. If you're not attractive, nowhere.
>>
>>26171185
An elementery school playground
>>
at 4am in their room after they go to sleep and you just snuck through their window while wearing a clown suit
>>
>>26171185
Dating sites if you are Chad. If you aren't Chad it has to happen by a miracle.
>>
>>26171185

Try the bus stop.
>>
>>26171232
Nigger, what? This is the worst idea.
>>
>>26171185
Anime.
(This is an original comment officer I swear)
>>
through mutual friends
which makes it kind of hard when you have no friends like me
>>
The parking lot of a 7-11
>>
File: Spongebobwaitingincoffee.gif (77KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
Spongebobwaitingincoffee.gif
77KB, 500x338px
>>26171258

I never understood how this worked. I had plenty of friends and never got a gf through it. Now I am bitter and don't care to have friends.
>>
>you're a rapist if you approach women
>you're a creep if you approach women
>you're pathetic if you approach women

Seriously, feminists have pretty much mandated that you don't do it
>>
>>26171230
This.

I fell into the "miracle" category.

Uni if you aren't totally socially retarded.
Church if you're a religion fag.
Mutually-shared obscure hobbies if you have any.

Otherwise luck.
>>
>>26171780
that only applies if you are ugly.
>>
it's 2016, OP

You don't approach women, women approach you
>>
>>26171185
school
work
>>
>>26171185
It's not about location, it's about timing.
>>
>>26171848

Religion-fag here, can confirm there are plenty of women here, however I'm 26, and they're either married by 30 or they're waaay too young for me.

In my church there are no girls in my age range, and I refuse to date anyone younger than 24 now.

Feels bad man, I'm actually not completely retarded with girls, but I can't bridge the age gap.
>>
>>26172095
How young,?

Desu baka
>>
>>26172001
it only applies if you aren't chad
>>
Bars are always a good place.
>>
File: 1450260742916.png (173KB, 786x751px) Image search: [Google]
1450260742916.png
173KB, 786x751px
>>26171185
>get job
>move out
>work out enough not to be morbidly obese or a skelly
>get social hobbies or join clubs for your own shit solitary hobbies
>meet friends while doing social hobbies
>maybe meet girls while doing social hobbies
>meet girls through friends
>go to places with friends where you can meet girls

Its this a radical concept called "having a life". If you have one of these then you will encounter women and those women will want to be a part of your life because your life is not shit.

If you just want to approach girls randomly, learn pua and go to bars or talk to girls in bookshops or coffee shops, or in the street.

Try speed dating, its a better use of your time than online dating.

>>26171780
>doing what feminists want you to do
>caring about what others think of you
>feeling as though you don't deserve to have your needs met

Just stop it.
>>
>>26171201
Been picking up girls at book, grocery stores. Gunning for chad status. Will answer questions if theres interest.
>>
File: 1451454026505.png (444KB, 1139x358px) Image search: [Google]
1451454026505.png
444KB, 1139x358px
>>26172095
>I refuse to date anyone younger than 24 now
I'm 30 and I refuse to date girls my age. Fuck that.

Thank god there'll always be a steady stream of 18 year olds with daddy issus.
>>
Everywhere. The workplace may be tricky - you could get fucked up by false sexual harassment claims.
>>
>>26172289
>workplace
Don't shit where you eat, dumbass.
>>
>>26172259

In terms of public places, are those the best options?
>>
>>26172289
Workplace is a really horrible idea unless you are quitting the next day or something.
>>
>>26172289
False rape claims can happen anywhere. Women hate being asked out by guys they aren't attracted to. The only place where women can't judge you is a club.
>>
File: 14268438548348.jpg (79KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
14268438548348.jpg
79KB, 500x333px
>>26172160
Anyone who can easily follow the steps you've listed probably already has. It's not a question of knowing how to succeed at "having a life" or getting over mental barriers it's a question of ability, which literally no robot has.
>>
File: 68.jpg (118KB, 853x996px) Image search: [Google]
68.jpg
118KB, 853x996px
>Robots
>Approaching women
>>
>>26172362

no one builds relationships out of clubs though, I've never seen anyone go home with anyone at a club.
Like most is they hook up, lights turn on, maybe follow eachother on instragram, and its goodbye from there.
>>
>>26172316
Yeah, have about 5 lays so far from barnes and nobles, walmart and target. Been wanting to practice street approaching but I've found striking up an innocuous conversation to be the best bet to actually getting anywhere
>>
I had luck in the psyche ward, give that a try. Surprising amount of non judgmental cuties in there.
>>
>>26172312
>Don't shit where you eat
Stop using dumb, canned metaphors. I shit where I eat all the time - at home, because I have a bathroom and a kitchen. If you equate finding a partner with shitting, you have bigger problems than where you're choosing to do it.
>>
>>26172553

What do you talk about with them?
>>
>>26172619
What if you usually defecate on your partners?
>>
>>26171185
Brothel. Or Manhattan bar in Shanghai. Which is like a brothel. But you have to take their fine Phillipino ass back to your hotel and slay them there.
>>
>>26172634
I strike up a situational convo. I know it sounds dumb but it's as simple as laundry detergent (if we're in that aisle).

It's not quite as simple as 'be yourself'. I know I'm considered to be pretty good looking. But that's something you can kind of work on too, so that women are more receptive even talking about boring stuff.
>>
The library is a surprisingly promising place.
>>
File: D.jpg (2KB, 68x67px) Image search: [Google]
D.jpg
2KB, 68x67px
>>26172388
>Anyone who can easily follow the steps you've listed probably already has.

Sorry I don't have any tips for people who believe that everything should require no effort, that you should never have to feel uncomfortable,grow as a person, learn new skills, or do anything difficult.

So just stay here and shitpost all day about how its everyone else's fault that you're unhappy with your life.

>it's a question of ability, which literally no robot has.

Theres a thing called "learning new skills" this is the process by which people gain new abilities. I was a complete social retard until my mid-20s when I decided to actively learn social skills from books.

So whining about not having the capability to do anything only applies if you legitimately have autism or some other kind of severe retardation. If you diagnosed yourself with autism or some other bullshit in order to hand-wave away all of your problems so that they're out of your control, then perhaps you can meet a girlfriend through tumblr, because that's where you belong.
>>
>>26172676

No brothels in America. It's illegal here
>>
>>26171258

It also doesn't work if all of your friends are dicks who don't introduce you to girls. I get my friends laid all the time and I haven't gotten shit.
>>
>>26172685
>I know it sounds dumb but it's as simple as laundry detergent (if we're in that aisle).
Sounds awkward.

Why not just be honest and say you wanted to talk to her because you thought she was <insert flattering adjective here>. Doing that creates a bigger impression, demonstrates confidence, and prevents you from wasting time on girls who aren't interested since you made your intentions explicitly clear from the start.
>>
>>26172790
I read Day Bang from roosh and got it from there. Initially I was going direct but those girls usually flaked on me. I've gotten pretty good at transitioning boring conversations into interesting ones. Are you speaking from experience about the direct approach? I know some guys can pull it off but I never had much luck.
>>
>>26172757
>no brothels in America

Shit bro, do you even leave your house?
>>
There aren't any, because talking to strangers is fucking weird. If I were chatted up in public by some random girl, best case scenario is I'd be bored, alone, and in a good mood, and they would be super attractive and interesting, and it would still be weird, and super fucking unlikely to result in an exchange of contact information. Approaching people you don't know with anything other than a pertinent warning or tip is rude and off-putting, unless they're some super extrovert you wouldn't be able to relate to anyway. Any girl you'd like would hate you for doing that.

Online dating really is your best bet. Unfortunately the women there are terrible, but if you're attractive then it's really easy to get them in bed. So there's that.
>>
>>26172896
If you're in America this is not true at all. See:

>>26172685
>>26172869
>>26172553
>>
>>26172869
I do quite alright when being direct.

I recommend reading Models by Mark Manson.
http://bookzz.org/book/2085205/918c27
>>
>>26172757
I bet you don't have any hard drugs either then.
>>
Any place. Stop being a fag. Idk, I rented out all of Tableau at the Wynn last night and bitches were down to hook up wherever.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.