[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, I've gotta stay awake from now until 7:30 am. Stay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: angel_princess.png (866KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
angel_princess.png
866KB, 1000x750px
Robots, I've gotta stay awake from now until 7:30 am. Stay up with me and talk to me about anything so I can stay awake
>>
>>26170839
Why do you need to stay up
>>
what time zone? and what do you gotta be awake so long for senpaitachi?
>>
>>26170864
I've got watch from 00 to 08
>>
File: snugtimedog.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
snugtimedog.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>>26170839
Does anyone want to dump Junji Ito?
>>
>>26170839
What are you currently up to anon?
>>
>>26170908
I'm walking around the barracks and it sucks
>>
>>26171019
You mean like in an army base. Yell "allahu akbar" out loud and see what happens. You will definitely stay up for 7 or 8 hours.
>>
>>26171097
I'm actually in the Navy. It's also pretty shitty cuz I asked an army friend of mine if they do watch, and apparently (at least at her base) they only have to do it for 2 hours
>>
>>26171129
Alright serious question I have for you. So Donald Trump claims that the military is not funded properly and basically the funds are not filling the voids in the military that are required. My question to you is: Is the military really in a bad situation currently. Does it need to be modernized a little? What are your personal thoughts?
>>
>>26171308
I'm only enlisted so I may be wrong, but for all the money that's poured into the military every year, it doesn't really show. I mean yeah our stuff works but to be honest it's fairly outdated compared to what we could have. Maybe officers have it better
>>
Please don't leave me guys. Im not good at staying up at all
>>
>>26171715
What do you know about anatomy? I am studying the heart and blood right now. AMA.
>>
>>26171781
I know very basic anatomy, like bones and organs and their functions and stuff. What's the most fascinating part of the heart and the blood you've learned so far?
>>
>>26170839
Is this like that twilight zone episode where the dude couldn't sleep or he'd die?
>>
>>26171974
No it's like Nightmare on Elm St. where the kid can't fall asleep or he'll die
>>
>>26170839
I just got rejected online by a depressive guy who said he would take anyone because I'm fat
>>
>>26171826
Something that I found extremely fascinating about the heart hormonal capabilities. Whenever you have high blood pressure, the heart releases a hormone called atrial nitretic peptide (ANP) that is a synergist with other hormones to lower your blood pressure.

Oh man the blood. So many things that go on in the blood. Blood consists of plasma and formed elements. Formed elements are really what intrest me the most. Formed elements conists of erythrocytes, leukocytes, and platelets. Leukocytes (White blood cells) is what has caught my eye. You would think that you only have a single set of WBCs in your blood. WRONG! Their multiple WBCs in you including: neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, leukocytes, and monocytes. Each of these WBCs are unique and are programmed by your DNA to flow in your body as antibodies to eleminate any antigens that can be a threat to your immune system in your everyday life. Shit is fascinating man! Sorry for the long post.
>>
>>26172114
I'm sorry anon, I'm sure things will work out in the long run though
>>26172153
That's actually really interesting. Is each wbc programmed to take care of different types of threats according to their type?
>>26171974
If I fall asleep I risk going to captains mast
>>
>>26172237
I won't tho
Even if I manage to loose the weight I would have stretch marks for the rest of my life
>>
>>26170839
You watch any sports, anon?
>>
>>26172260
Stretch marks are just stretch marks
>>26172261
I do not, although I was thinking of getting into baseball. I don't know why but something about it is appealing to me
>>
>>26172398
Well now's a good time to get into baseball. It's not dominated by the Yankees anymore, and several perennial-losers are finally turning years of losing into competent rosters. Not to mention, with all the old legends retiring or on the way out, there's several under-25 rising stars that'll be great for years to come. Any players or teams interesting you right now?
>>
>>26172499
I'm from Houston so I might start following the Astros. From what I heard they've been doing well in comparison to the past few years
>>
>>26172609
They were a decent bullpen away from knocking out the eventual World Series winners, so I'd definitely say now is the time to jump on. Their star shortstop Carlos Correa is already one of the most skilled players in the league, and he's 21.
>>
>>26172679
Once Im off watch, I'll definitely look up what shortstop means. I went to one game once and it was just a fun atmosphere in my opinion. What sort of sports are you into?
>>
File: 220px-Baseball_SS.svg.png (15KB, 220x184px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Baseball_SS.svg.png
15KB, 220x184px
>>26172718
All four of the major American ones (american football, basketball, hockey, baseball) desu. I just find them all entertaining in their own ways really. I'm from North Carolina, so I follow the Panthers (NFL), Hornets (NBA), and Hurricanes (NHL). Also follow the Atlanta Braves (MLB) because it's my dad's team.

Btw, these are the positions in baseball, and shortstop is here in the inner field (called the infield)
>>
>>26172936
That's pretty neat senpai. The reason I've been thinking of getting into sports is cuz obviously the military has a lot of guys who like sports, so it's kind of been rubbing off on me
>>
>>26172975
I don't know your schedule, but if you're still out there with everybody next week, you're gonna be in for a good one. The Super Bowl is next week, and everybody gets super into it, even when their own team isn't in it.

Obviously, I'm biased, because my Panthers are in it, but GODDDD is it gonna be a good game.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.