[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>H-hey >*scratches face* >hey anon, you got a hit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: 383px-Creepy-chan01.jpg (27KB, 383x599px) Image search: [Google]
383px-Creepy-chan01.jpg
27KB, 383x599px
>H-hey
>*scratches face*
>hey anon, you got a hit?
>>
>>26170594
*kisses you on forehead*

no

you greedy cunt
>>
>>26170594
I already injected my whole marijuana supply
man I sure was high LOL
sorry cracky ;^)
>>
>>26170594
"That depends... how much are you willing to do for one?"
>>
>>26170651
>*Gets on knees*
>h-How much will it take?
>>
tfw used to be in love with a heroin addict girl
tfw she knew it and used me for free drugs
tfw I'm beta cuck
tfw I'm clean now and haven't seen her in three years

well at least I'm not addicted anymore
>>
I shall bump this thread
>>
Drugs aren't good for you
>>
>>26170701
let's just say you'll have to earn it
>>
File: 1453865924667.png (52KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453865924667.png
52KB, 750x750px
I have been up for two days now on Benzedrex. I plan on sleeping tomorrow night. I can't stop my stim ride now, there's still so much for me to get done. Also, I would love a tweaker gf as pathetic as me to get high with on dirty OTC stimulants. Benzedrex makes jerking off feel magical, so I can't even imagine how nice a blowjob would be.
>>
So are you guys all really new or...
>>
>>26170640
>cracky
Either ultimate bait or ultimate newfriend
>>
>You will never smoke lots of meth and have long sex sessions with Creepy-chan

Why even life ?
>>
File: junkie-slut.jpg (147KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
junkie-slut.jpg
147KB, 1080x720px
>>26171393
Holy shit, I've never bothered to listen to music on this stuff. Fucking waves of tingles all down my arms and legs. Anyways:

>Esther used to be the kind of girl that you would never leave
>She'd do anything to give me what I need for my disease
>She'd do anything
>I can hear them talking in the real world
>But they don't understand that I'm happy in hell
>With my heroin girl
>>
>>26170703
What's heroin like?
>>
>>26171465
a 2 hour long brain orgasm

it's so good that you won't care about tfw no gf, tfw manlet, tfw dicklet, etc, and you'll only want more heroin to nod off into bliss
>>
>>26171465
only good the first time
>>
>>26171465
Shit
Use meth you will get shit done
>>
>>26171543
you have never done heroin please go away
>>
File: junkie-slut4.jpg (51KB, 325x537px) Image search: [Google]
junkie-slut4.jpg
51KB, 325x537px
>>26171462
I don't know why more people don't do Benzedrex. It's almost indistinguishable from mid-dose meth or high-dose dextro. In fact, it has the same chemical structure as meth, but with a slightly different ring structure. Lasts a good while too, it's usually 12 hours before I feel the crash. People say the crash is awful, but I don't really find that it is. Not as bad as fucking Ritalin.

I guess you gotta swallow nasty cotton rods, and the menthol can fuck up your stomach and give you awful painful bloating. That's my only complaint. Oh, and living in fear that the cotton is gonna block my intestines and I'll die very painfully. That's why I make sure to cut it up into tiny pieces.

Here's another junkie gf pic.
>>
haha yea right here

POW
>>
File: img.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
Does anyone know how to stop chewing on your lip when you're tweaking? Why can't I keep my mouth still? I keep fucking playing with my spit. The comedown always sucks because I become immediately aware of all the sores I've bitten into my lips and tongue.
>>
>>26171642

Why don't you do real drugs? You're going to fuck up your stomach.
>>
>>26171393
>benzedrex

Just order some meth off the DNMs, holy fuck.
>>
File: 1450624830459.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
1450624830459.gif
980KB, 305x320px
>no heroin skelly gf to nod out and cuddle with

the closest I've came to having a heroin gf is when I accidentally nodded out on a random drunk girls shoulder while on the bus
>>
File: butt-chugging-cough-syrup-3.png (300KB, 396x520px) Image search: [Google]
butt-chugging-cough-syrup-3.png
300KB, 396x520px
>>26171887
>>26171955
Honestly, I like it better than dextro or meth. Dextro's just kinda meh for me, and meth is always stepped on a billion times and you're never sure what you're getting. Propylhexedrine feels really fucking nice, lasts a very long time, and it lets me get so much done. I can spend days tweaking on it without feeling worn out. Plus I only have to go down the street a couple blocks to get it. I'm okay with having a few gassy burps every now and then in return.
>>
>>26172304

>I can spend days tweaking on it without feeling worn out.

You spend days of your life eating cotton balls? Are you a NEET?
>>
File: butt-chugging-cough-syrup-1.png (299KB, 395x520px) Image search: [Google]
butt-chugging-cough-syrup-1.png
299KB, 395x520px
>>26172368
Of course I am, do you think a wagecuck would live like this? I have schizophrenia and get a hefty disability check each month.
>>
>>26172407

When did you start getting disability checks and is it easy?
>>
>>26172407

>has schizophrenia
>does drugs

have you not researched your own illness?
>>
>>26172534
At 21 years old. Nope, it's a long, extended legal process and you gotta fight tooth and nail to start getting those NEETbux. Don't even bother if you don't have a real disability or haven't been hospitalized.

>>26172563
I know all about my illness, and I know how different drugs will affect me. Schizophrenia takes away all your motivation, which is why I have to cope with stimulants. I'm well aware of the risk of psychosis.
>>
>>26172777

>Schizophrenic drug using NEET

Do you have friends or family members who can help you sober up?
>>
>>26172368
Also, I would like to say that Beat writers would break open amphetamine inhalers and swallow the rods back in the '50s. There's nothing shameful about eating cotton balls for breakfast each day. I am merely another link in a long history of tweakers doing stupid shit to get stimmed out.

>>26172829
Who says I want to sober up?
>>
>>26171648
I love you. .uoy evol I
>>
>>26172872

>Who says I want to sober up?

Why don't you?
>>
>>26172997
Stimulants fix my broken head. I'm a mess sober, I'm unable to cook meals or shower or change my clothes. I lie in a ball on my bed all day, thinking very disorganized thoughts. But when I'm on them, I'm able to take care of myself (aside from the no sleep thing) and work on some creative projects and my thoughts are focused and crystal clear.
>>
>>26173122

Shouldn't you be hospitalized?
>>
>>26173152
No, I am thriving quite well thanks to my friend, Benzedrex.
>>
>>26173224

What would need to happen to make you not "a mess" sober?
>>
>>26170594
T-this is my fetish
>>
>take mild stimulant (adderall)
>suddenly calculus homework is fun, the house chores don't seem so bad, and conversations are easier to hold

But strangely enough I'm not a huge fan of cocaine, did it maybe half a dozen times when offered but never really feel the need to go out and find some on my own. I'm diagnosed ADD and almost need adderall to function, but I'm more of a pot or the rare opioid guy.
>>
>>26173273
I have a severe disability. Schizophrenia messes with the wires in your head. There is no way to treat it without drugs. And I have found a drug that works very well for me, and it allows me to live a very productive and fulfilling life. Every human should have the right to self-medicate.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.