[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: backhug.jpg (185KB, 933x960px) Image search: [Google]
backhug.jpg
185KB, 933x960px
Is there such a thing as love, /r9k/?
>>
what is luv?
>>
>>26168797
Yes, your obviously just not getting any.
>>
>>26168797
There is, but it's most likely going to cause you grief.
>>
>>26168797
To answer that question we must define the term, love.

So the first question is, What is love?
>>
>>26168814
baby don't hurt mee
>>
this is what love looks like, part 1 & 2 documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spTIBbBHQdc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqUG3guq4Jk
>>
Not when you are rich
>she chose Chad
>he wasn't rich enough to keep her in this country
In the end we both lost her
>>
Love is a device invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn. - Arnold Rimmer
>>
Love is for other people.
>>
Please refer to
>>>/wsg/929268

Most accurate description I've ever heard.
>>
There is but not for guys like me.

I don't know whether it's looks, money, or status. I have a little of each, but that's not enough for love I think. You have to excel in one. Even if you're terrible in the other two, as long as you excel in one, then you can actually experience what it's like to truly be loved. If you do okay in all three, that's not really enough. You can have a girl like you and be loyal to you for your whole lives, but she won't love you with all her heart like she would if you were really good at one. In her mind she's settling for you.
>>
There is, but women can't understand it.
>>
>>26168797
Nope, love is only when you fall for something that is inferior or weaker than yourself. Women in the 21st century literally aren't capable of this.
>>
Nah, people use each other for entertainment, get bored and leave or enter into a business relationship.
>>
Yes
The feeling isn't always mutual though
I've been with my boyfriend for over a year and I don't believe he will ever love me thexplain way I love him.
>>
>>26169447
is it really that bad for you anon?
>>
File: ddf.png (866KB, 780x819px) Image search: [Google]
ddf.png
866KB, 780x819px
>>26169447
true and depressing. This is the life of the mediocre.
>>
Love is real but it's also ugly.

Men love beauty, and will fall in love with a girl's foibles and worship all her little adorable idiosyncrasies IF she's cute. If she's not, they see her as sexually inert unless they're desperate, and then they only "love" by familiarity and acceptance of their fate.

Women are even worse. They love power and status and success. Women will be madly in love with a bully who beats them, they'll be madly in love with a rich man before they even meet him and experience his personality. Women will fall genuinely, truly, deeply, madly in love with the man who conquered their land and murdered their previous husband.
>>
>I am human and I need to be loved
>Just like everybody else does

I guess morrisey just isn't that original.
>>
>>26168797

There is, but I sure as hell haven't seen many good examples of it in my life, much less experienced it myself.
>>
>>26168814
>>26168844

gas yourselves faglords

original comment stupid bot
>>
File: approve.gif (2MB, 360x199px) Image search: [Google]
approve.gif
2MB, 360x199px
>>26170805
This. Love is not some magical phenomenon. Its an infatuation with a person who fulfills a certain criteria.
Thanks for articulating it anon.
>>
File: r9k.jpg (127KB, 1901x229px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
127KB, 1901x229px
>>26168797
Only if you're a man.
>>
>>26170809
>I just want a very good looking boy friend, mostly a strong jaw is what I care about. Fuck height and all the other memes.
>Except I can't get any kind of boy friend because of my issues

what issues?
>>
I recently found out the hard way that yes, love does indeed exist and fuck that whole concept sideways with a rusty pizza cutter.
>>
>>26168797
Love is something few couples actually have. Real love only comes from american women when they are dating their first few guys. After that, they are trash and just using you.

If you're lucky enough to have a girl that has had few bfs though, she gets all "Hes my one" and you are golden for a good amount of time.

Having someone you love is a good thing but unfortunately if one person loves the other one more in the relationship, they are often used and/or taken for granted. Its almost never just two people being nice to each other.
>>
File: LostMeme.jpg (174KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
LostMeme.jpg
174KB, 960x540px
Love Is Suicide. PROUD TO BE A ROBOT
>>
For women, yes.
For Chad, yes.
For everyone else, no.
>>
Love
Don't
Really happen
>>
>>26168832
This. Everybody just defines "love" to be what they consider ideal.

>You don't really love her if you have a problem with her fucking that guy over there
>true love is when you want to be with each-other 100% of the time and can't think about anything else
>I love my boyfriend because he's funny but I'll fall out of love with him when I value something else over friendly humor

There is no real definition. Jesus. Searching "define love" will show you "sexual passion" along with 4 other explanations. I'm sure whatever definition you make up for yourself is real for you, but as an objective, universal thing, I'd say it's not real.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.