[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other robots find blowjobs disgusting?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Magikarp .jpg (302KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
Magikarp .jpg
302KB, 1000x333px
I'd love to experience the sensation of a bj but I find the idea of a girl sucking and drooling all over my penis quite repulsive.

Plus, girls look so ugly sucking dick. I'd hate to be enjoying a bj only to look down and see something like this.
>>
No way, I want a bj more than anything.

It would be awesome to feel a girls tongue on ur dick+balls
>>
>>26168282
this.

bonus points if uu can manage to get one in public.
>>
>>26168249
>having girls down on their knees worshipping your cock
>not appealing

Makes you feel like you're actually worth something as a human being
>>
>>26168249
you're a rare type of faggot because even faggots like blowjobs
>>
I wouldn't want my gf or wife giving me a bj, I would have respect for them

Some random slut, ya
>>
>>26168249
i don't like them because i think they are disrespectful.
>>
>>26168330
>virgin detected
with the amount of bullshit a long term gf or wife puts you through you need her to get on her knees and submit to your cock or the relationship isn't working, women are work
>>
>>26168333
to women? Only if you don't have good hygiene
>>
>>26168249
That and I think semen is gross. I don't even like to get any of that stuff on my hands, let alone seeing a girl swallow it or get it all over her face.
>>
most girls are bad at it and their spit starts smelling bad about two minutes into it

dick breath smells so bad
>>
>>26168330
>>26168333
How is a blowjob disrespectful? What kind of gross ass cocks do you guys have?
>>
The ancient romans considered oral sex to be as disgusting and vulgar as scat is today
>>
>>26168433

Not them but I think girls use the same logic to be insecure about having a fat ass. "fatass" is literally a term used as an insult, so many just straight interpret the source as being a negative trait, regardless of the percentage of people who use the term as a literal insult.

Perhaps those anons view blowjobs as disrespectful to the one giving because of the term "suck my dick" and variants of it being used to convey that the one to whom it is spoken is not respected by the speaker.
>>
>>26168452
the Romans were even more based than that

they thought sucking dick caused teeth to rot out and gave women terrible breath

based romans
>>
>>26168452
their hygiene was also much shitter

probably wasn't very many rimjobs either
>>
>>26168556
romans were pretty obsessed with hygiene dude. yea sure it's not up to our standards, but for two thousand years ago they were pretty fucking clean

the whores in brothels are a different story
>>
>>26168371
I got a blowjob but she stopped sucking before I busted so I ended up nutting in my hand while we made out and she jerked me off. Was pretty gross but definitely worth it.
>>
>>26168452
They also had intercrural sex with boys
>>
>>26168608
They didn't have toothpaste back then. Everyone had at least a few gross rotten teeth.
>>
>>26168646

desu part of the appeal of thighfucking would be lost if the bottom didn't have a pussy....
>>
File: 1448000862099.jpg (216KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1448000862099.jpg
216KB, 1600x1200px
>>26168333

1010% contento por favor
>>
File: CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg (22KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg
22KB, 575x323px
>>26168333
>/r9k/ every thread ever except this one:

"all women are whores"

>/r9k/ this thread:

"I dare not take part in the degenerate act of fellatio as I believe it would be disrespectful to women."
>>
>>26168817
There's no conflict between those statements.
>>
>>26168887

If you consider all women whores why would you give a fuck about having them do a sexual act you find disrespectful to them
>>
>>26168938
because I am a trve Roman and sucking on a penis is degenerate
>>
>>26168330
Man, you don't know what love is.
>>
>>26168608
They didnt shave. Nowadays me and my bf can shave and give each other blowjobs
>>
>>26168938
Because you aren't a whore? What's the point of criticizing whoredom if you're a whore. I imagine the woman they're protecting is also the exception to the rule.
>>
>>26168962
>trve Roman
But putting it in a man's bum is A-okay. Just don't let him put it in yours.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 309x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 309x421px
>>26168249
>being gay
Come out the closet familia
>>
I'd suck a dick, no homo.
>>
>>26169028
>being a garbage man is a job for only the lowest of the low class
>therefore all conceivable benefits of garbage men existing should be ignored, as my being a garbage man is below me
>>
Blowjob aren't nice for the feeling of mouth itself.

Blowjob are nice for the feeling of putting your male genitals in her mouth, the place she speaks therefore by doing so you completely dominate her.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.