[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>after a long campaign of working and waiting, oneitis says

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1407119379594.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129KB, 724x611px
>after a long campaign of working and waiting, oneitis says yes when i ask her out
>at first think it's just going to be an awkward relationship
>she and i are literally a perfect combination
>inb4 used goods
>she's a virgin, she has proven this to me
>mention jokingly at start of relationship that all i really want in life is a kiss on the cheek from her
>we are hanging out in this abandoned lot
>talking really deeply with each other
>gets quiet for a few minutes
>"come closer anon, i gotta tell you a secret!"
>confused, but lean it so she can whisper
>kisses me on the cheek
>in complete shock and happiness
>after we talk a bit more, work up all my courage and kiss her on the lips
>expect her to be mad or disgusted
>kisses me back
>we start to passionately make out for half an hour

I've made it brobots. I'm finally free from this board. This is a farewell post.
>>
Hey congratulations man. Don't let her go. Treat her well. She sounds cute.
>>
>>26165286
See you in 6 months tops when she drops you!
>>
>>26165286
you're relationship is already over I can see like 32 red flags from your post

congrats and never come back here, you're a normie now
>>
Good luck anon. Tell us about her. What did you guys talk about? Is she empathetic? How attractive is she?
>>
Jealous desu senpai. Godspeed!
>>
>>26165286
I'm four years into something similar, don't listen to these useless fucks, you can make it. Just please, don't fuck this up, I don't want to have to read your "Guys... I shat in the bed and screamed about tendies and now she won't talk to me" post in 6 months time.
>>
Two months from now, she breaks up with you. She's interested in women too (hence virgin) and wants to explore that part of her sexuality. She doesn't tell you any of this at the time, however, instead just cutting off intimacy.
>>
>>26165905
Really empathetic, like a 9/10 in my book. We mainly talked about our lives and stuff.
>>
Goof luck anon, see you on the other side
>>
>>26166504
>implying any of us can make it to the other side
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>26165286
I'm happy for you, anon. It gives us all hope.
>>
>>26165286
OP here, the one downside of this is that all of my friends disowned me, as this was my crazy ex-friend's ex-gf (they dated for like 4 months, he was obsessive and psychotic about her as fuck, but my group of friends didn't care)
>>
>>26165286
you're in a coma anon pls wake up
>>
>>26166684
Hm. What was their relationship like?
>>
>>26165286
CONGRATS MAN! I sincerely hope things work out.
>>
>>26166738
My oneitis liked him, but he was fucking clingy to an amount that cannot be physically described. He would guilt her with meme depression (fake depression) and shit like that, and would always be paranoid about her leaving him, so i waited until she broke up with him to make my move.
>>
>>26165286
Congratulations m8.
but don't come back here normalfag
>>
>>26166779
Why did it take so long for them to break up? Did she not realize he was being manipulative? Did you know at the time they were together?
>>
>>26166880
(Not OP)
>Why did it take so long for them to break up?
Women regularly stay with physically abusive men for years because they're "too scared to leave" or they "believed they could change him" (despite the existence of plenty of shelters for them). I don't know that this is something that needs asking, it's just something women do.
>>
>>26166880
Oh she knew, but she's really nice and wanted to keep giving him chances until she had enough. Yeah, I liked her for like three years prior to this and it hurt like all fuck when I learned that they were together.
>>
>>26166779
Whatever you do, don't get too complacent too soon. Have good communication and make sure you both understand what you both want, be open with her and she will be open with you and you will have a very meaningful relationship. I once had what you had and I screwed it up.
>>
most of us gonna die before that happens
consider yourself lucky
be free
>>
>>26167024
What do your parents, siblings, etc., thing of her?
>>
>>26167028

How did you screw it up?
>>
>>26167182
I got really complacent after 2 months as it is actually a decent amount of work to mantain a relationship. She would still text me very very often and it just really annoyed me. We didn't have great communication about what we wanted in the relationship so I think she took me texting less often as me not caring. I also think that this may have led her to believing I was only in it for the sex, witch was completely untrue.

For you my biggest advice is to always know what both of you want in the relationship, and always tell her how you feel, and encourage her to tell you how she feels. Also remember to have fun, seriously, if it's not enjoyable it won't last.
>>
File: Esc.jpg (13KB, 175x345px) Image search: [Google]
Esc.jpg
13KB, 175x345px
>>26165286
You give hope to the rest of us tortured souls anon, farewell anon.
>>
>>26167149
Parents like her, sister doesn't really talk to me. Her parents actually really like me (despite being fairly religious and I'm an atheist)
>>
>>26165286
congrats anon, you made it
don't forget where you came from though
>>
File: 1365891415939.png (136KB, 492x366px) Image search: [Google]
1365891415939.png
136KB, 492x366px
>>26165286
>I'm finally free from this board.
Good one OP. That's rich.
>>
>>26167456
So how attractive is she? Not asking in some weirdo way, but I think this is important.
>>
>>26167406
This is good advice.

>>26167488
This too, don't become what we hate.
>>
>>26167511
Like 5 foot 6, short blond hair, tomboyish looks, small boobs, 10/10 face, complete qt.

>>26167488
Trust me, anon. I'm never going to forget my roots.
>>
>>26167641
Alright, so quite attractive, then? I just feel like you shouldn't be with her, anon, honestly. Would you wife her?
>>
>>26165286
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Godspeed, you magnificent bastard. I hope you marry her, have many non-degenerate children together, and die happy.
>>
>>26167778
Yeah, I'd gladly wife her.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.