[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw got a hooker pregnant.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: pics 012.jpg (142KB, 1000x783px) Image search: [Google]
pics 012.jpg
142KB, 1000x783px
>tfw got a hooker pregnant.
>>
Was she black, pham?
>>
>>26164427
this

it might not be half bad if she isn't irredeemable
>>
>>26164403
high five. your kid will have a terribel life
>>
>>26164403

>giving a hooker your name and address

You're supposed to give them the money, and that's it.
>>
>>26164403
How the fuck did that happen, and how can you be sure it's yours? Did the condom break?
>>
>>26164403
At least you get to breed
congratulations on being a successful living thing
>>
>>26164523
>>26164427
yes she was black. I used a condom though. Was my first time having sex as well. Btw she had a small belly before i got in. Is it possible than the baby is not mine and she go pregant from someone else before me? She already made me sign the forms that make the the baby's father.
>>
>>26164592
you're fucked m8
I'm sorry
>>
File: harold.jpg (12KB, 257x159px) Image search: [Google]
harold.jpg
12KB, 257x159px
>>26164553

>Giving a hooker your name and address
>not giving her a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>sign the forms that make the the baby's father.
worst bait i've ever fucking seen
>>
File: 1445296902149.png (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1445296902149.png
55KB, 625x626px
>>26164592
>She already made me sign the forms that make the the baby's father.
>>
It is extremely likely you aren't the father. In fact 99% sure you won't be.
It no longer matters if you are the father or not. Congrats on being legally and financially responsible for them for the next 18 years!
>>
>>26164592

Well, at least you made me laugh. Maybe i won't kill myself tomorrow. Thanks man.
>>
>>26164403
>being this stupid

nigger hookers see a bunch of fucking people every day. it could be anyone that got her preggo

if you admitted to it... youre fucked

also
>having a robot father and a whore mother

God have fucking mercy on that kids lfie... senpai
>>
>>26164719
>>26164668
>>26164644
this is not bait. I am not in the USA. here in NZ if a girl says you are the father of her child then you either take DNA test or sign forms that make you the father. I did not think fast enough and was scared. She said she was gonna tell my parents and blast me all over the news if i did not sign the forms. I can't afford a lawyer. Guys please i need help. she's p[regnant and im not sure if i am the father or not.
>>
>>26164403
dont be a fucking cuck

THIS IS REAL SHIT AND IF YOU DONT DO SOMETHING NOW YOU WILL RUIN YOUR DAMN LIFE......
......INSIST TO GET A PATERNATY TEST DUMB FUCK
>>
>>26164832
Well, you better hope the baby looks mixed or else you've been cucked.
>>
>>26164832
it's not funny or smart or deceiving or entertaining.
it's just sad that you do this for attention.
slice your own throat you stupid underage fuck.
>>
>>26164403

Kill her, hookers are just left to die and don't really get thorough police investigations
>>
>>26164854
Can you really get cucked by a hooker?
>>
>>26164977
apparently OP can, that faggot
>>
>>26164810

> Kenneth Alessio Bianchi (born May 22, 1951) is an American serial killer, kidnapper, and rapist. He and his cousin Angelo Buono, Jr., together are known as the Hillside Stranglers. He is serving a sentence of life imprisonment in Washington.

> Bianchi was born in Rochester, New York, to a prostitute who gave him up for adoption two weeks after he was born.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.