[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone suffering from hair loss? >Be me >Notice myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_9585.jpg (241KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9585.jpg
241KB, 1280x960px
Anyone suffering from hair loss?

>Be me
>Notice myself losing a little more hair than normal
>Brush it off as "It's just me losing my normal 100 hairs a day"
>A year later
>Notice that I'm losing a shit load of hair in the shower
>Hair is all over my desk
>Notice that my hair line has receded a little (NW 2) and my crown is starting to thin
>ohshit.jpg
>Get on Finasteride, Rogaine, and Nizoral
>Been on it for over a month, my shedding is now 1/4 of what it used to be
>Hoping for some regrowth

Pic related, my fucked hairline
>>
>>26164074
Jesus Christ just end your fucking pathetic life you piece of shit.

No one cares about your hairline you dumb fuck. Some people are literally already bold at 20 and you don't hear they crying like babies.
>>
>>26164181
lol I'm pretty much totally bald at 22

but it's a lot more painful when you first notice it, by the time it's all thin and you look bald, you've accepted it
>>
>>26164074
Take som biotin brah. It can't beat genetics but it'll help.
>>
File: image49.png (787KB, 459x807px) Image search: [Google]
image49.png
787KB, 459x807px
This is me how bad is it really?
>>
File: biotin.jpg (139KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
biotin.jpg
139KB, 1400x1400px
>>26164263
I suffer from temporary hair loss (natural mineral/vitamin defiency) and I find biotin helps.
>>
>>26164074
I lost my hair when I was only 5 years old due to an illness. Cry me a fucking river pham.
>>
>>26164293
Bro just shave your head.
>>
>>26164263
I do take biotin daily. It won't stop/slow down MPB only Finasteride/Dut can.
>>
>>26164335
I only have vitamin deficiency so I dunno senpai. Just accept you'll be bold in 5-10 and cut your hair short.
>>
>>26164293
It looks like you're diffuse thinning man (hairline doesn't look bad). Look into the Big 3 (Finasteride, Minoixidil, and Nizoral) if you want to try to regrowth. Otherwise I would save it man.
>>
>>26164074
no one cares about your hair faggot, fuck off back to /soc/
>>
>>26164074

you still have a ton of hair
>>
>>26164074
Yup destroyed my confidence gave me a ton of mental problems have been single since pretty much it's ruining my life so hard
>>
I think I have telogen effluvium or something similar

Like, I don't have male pattern baldness but I lose more hair than I should, particularly on the top
>>
>>26164293
you are almost completely bald man...just buzz it with a nr 1/no guard if you don't want to bother shaving
>>
I have an objectively handsome face (the bones structure doesn't lie) I know even bald I'd look good, it's just annoying because I have a head of thick almost Jet black hair and bright bright hazel eyes which looks good together with my pale skin so I'd be sad to see that go.
>>
File: 1405601958919.jpg (161KB, 546x307px) Image search: [Google]
1405601958919.jpg
161KB, 546x307px
>notice a couple of hairs when I wash my hair or brush it
>can't tell if I'm balding or if that's what's going to happen because I have long hair

My Dad is 60 and has a hairline some thirtysomethings would envy but you tend to get the hair loss gene from your Mum and I have some uncles and cousins on her side that are balding.
>>
>>26165116
It's normal to lose hair daily, the average person loses like 50-100 hairs day. Usually you'll start to see thinning in your hair line (receded) and your crown if you are balding. If you're worried take pictures of your hairline and crown every few months and see if you notice a change.
>>
File: WP_20160131_17_54_12_Pro.jpg (105KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160131_17_54_12_Pro.jpg
105KB, 480x640px
Used finasterid as a teenager (started balding early) and got gyno from it so I stopped. Now I just swap between undercuts and just shavin my head. Freshly shaved my dome today actually. My gf likes it and one of my roommates says I look like badass russian so it could be worse.

Here, have a pic of me trying to look all grim and tough.
>>
>>26165217
>gf

leave now
>>
>>26165265
No. I grew up with r9k, spent my formative years here. It's a part of me.
>>
>tfw Nordic af with a natural hairline somewhere on the center of my scalp since childhood
>tfw each year of age makes me look more like a normal person
i like getting older ladfams
>>
>>26165217
When you were on Fin did you notice any regrowth?
>>
>>26165354
Yup. Coulndt get hard anymore, got gyno buuuut my hair was a bit fuller.
>>
>>26164074
Lol dude that's a weird angle post face like a front view for a better critique
>>
>>26164293
Lol anon :( better start getting funny
>>
>>26164074
I heard that if one takes ice cold showers (for the head at least) it can preserve the hair, you might want to look into that.
Hope this helps, OP.
>>
>>26164293
>stop smiling
>wear contacts
>shave teenstache (keeping neckbeard optional)
>turn hoodie thing into tracksuit
>learn to squat for hours on end
>>
>>26164306
at least you don't have any more hair, right?
>>
tfw doctor wont prescribe me propecia/proscar because im 18
tfw hairline gets worse everyday

he's going to send me to a dermatologist soon, i need to have a relatively okay amount of hair left so propecia can thicken the miniaturized follicles and make my hair look almost normal for the next 5-10 years or so
>>
Anyone else here use that 'hair-in-a-can' type of spray stuff?
>>
>>26164074
Honestly you are doing all you can. Good luck
>>
>>26165736
Thanks man. I hoping it can just thicken my existing hair and help me maintain for a while.
>>
>>26164074
19th birthday I get my haircut don't notice anything, 1 month later start to notice i'm receding. I have like a NW1 right now, I have heard things from people who's hairline was receding early stopped for like 5 years then it started again I really should start taking Fin, Rogaine but it idk.
>>
>>26166158
Are you noticing any thinning in your crown? If you are I would get on Fin. Since your hair loss is probably minor I wouldn't bother with Rogaine. I just use Rogaine because I'm a paranoid nut.
>>
>>26166158
Also do you have any family history of hair loss? If you're curious about your hair, post pictures of your hairline and crown and I can give you my opinion.
>>
>>26166301
My grandfather on my mothers side I saw pictures of him he had decent hairloss at 24 and my grandfather on my dads side still has hair at 80
>>
Just save up money for a hair transplant. This is the closest thing to a cure. Every other treatment is temporary at best and causes serious side effects. There might be a cure within the next 10 years, so keep your chin up fellow baldbots.
>>
>>26166383
There is a belief that if you mom's dad was bald you'll be bald. However that isn't always true as you get genes from your dad as well and hair loss genes can even come from generations back. I would say either go to a derm and see what he/she thinks (Finasteride) or just take pictures of your crown and hairline every few months and compare.
>>
>>26166704
Yeah I'm going to one in march, they take months to fit you in. I gOT the appointment made in November. Do you believe in such thing as the mature hairline? some people have mature hairlines without going bald all over. Because right now I am having slight thinning but its mainly just the corners that our receding slightly
>>
>>26166704
>dad started balding at 55
>I started receding/thinning at 15

what is this shit
>>
OK let's see

my dad's dad went bald at 50
my dad's brother went bald at 35
my dad has a badly recessed hairline and will probably be bald in 10 years, he will be 65

both of my mother's grandfather's were bald by 50
her father still has hair
her brother went bald in his 20s

my hairline is badly recessed, the front is thinning quickly. I'm 28 and will probably be bald by 35.
>>
24 here, definitely starting to notice some receding. It's not bad yet, but I started using Nizoral shampoo, hopefully that will stall it a bit. Thought about using Finasteride, but I don't want to fuck up my sex drive and cba to go to the dermatologist.
I've mostly accepted that I'll be bald sooner or later, and I'm gonna enjoy my hair as long as it lasts.
>>
>>26166776
>Do you believe in such a thing as the mature hairline?

Yes and no. Your hairline does change from when you were 10. But part of me feels that a "mature hairline" is still balding, it's just that your hair recedes very slowly (might recede fast for a little bit but then stay that way for years followed by more recession). And good job on getting the appointment, it's always easier to keep the hair you have on your head then try to regrowth hair you lost. And like I said if you're worried about your hair you can post pics of your crown and hairline and I can give you my opinion.
>>
>>26166951
Dude, you're on /r9k/ what kind of sex life could you really have? Don't read into the fearmoggers, give Fin a shot. Nizoral won't do a whole lot by itself.
>>
>>26166993
I'll think about it. True, I don't have a sex life, but jerking off is nice.
>>
this is basically my hairline. it's shit. and I'm nowhere near as handsome as Jude law to make it a non issue
>>
>>26166958
Yeah I can't take pics right now, but I can only describe it as the corners of my hair have slightly receded and my hair has thinned.
>>
>>26164293
your shit's fucked up son

just end it
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.