[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, robots... I'm this guy >>26051233 from a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: stare.jpg (67KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
stare.jpg
67KB, 1000x750px
Alright, robots...

I'm this guy >>26051233 from a few nights ago and I'm back with some news on this and for some advice.
>inb4 "ask /adv/ fagit"
I know it's quite long, but bear with me.

>go to bed after posting this thread
>awake all night thinking about the situation
>text her the next day, tell her I'm sorry for saying she's sleeping around too much, didn't want to insult her
>"Anon, you don't have to be sorry. You were right. I don't know why I even did that. I wasn't myself lately and I don't want to throw myself at guys like that anymore."
>tell her that that's not my business and I shouldn't have said anything
>"No, I think it's good you told me. I think it is important that people tell you what they think about you, especially when you're friends."

So, that was our conversation. Don't know what to to with that, but I feel like I have to give you some further background info: (names used for simplicity)

>have best friend (Matt), who was kind of into girl from my story (Alex)
>Matt and Alex go to the movies
>Matt not sure if it's a date
>Alex calls friend (Fiona) to grab a drink with them after movie is over, it obviously wasn't
>days after, Fiona, who is best friends with Matt since long before she met Alex, tells him Alex likes him, but doesn't want to commit
>Matt is cool with that, tells me he just wants sex anyway

>next time we go out
>Matt tries to dance with Alex at the club
>she just walks away
>Matt is pissed, gets drunk, I have to take him home

cont.
>>
jesus fuck no one wants to read a book
>>
>>26164021
Here's a piece of advice.

Man the fuck up and stop worrying about all this shit.

Arrange a date, don't think about it, show up, kiss her if the opportunity presents itself and you feel attracted to her, calm your autism, you neurotic fucking wanker
>>
>>26164021
cont.

>on the way, we get a call
>Alex (drunk) tells us Fiona took a guy home fom the cub, she can't stay at her place
>Alex lives of town, no money left for a cab
>tell her to meet us some place close
>meet Alex, Matt offers to share a cab to her place and stay with her for the night
>she declines, says he can't possibly stay with her
>want to offer she stay at my place at first, but realise Matt would be devastated if she agreed
>lend her some cab fare and say good night
>walk off, Matt's really broken, curses all the way home
>he's been hating on her ever since

>next time I meet Alex
>tells me she was disappointed when I couldn't come to the movies with them
>tell her I thought it was a date and that she was into Matt, but he said that she didn't want a relationship
>she says she was never into him and it's not true that she doesn't want a relationship, she just doesn't find the right guy
>tells me all the guys just want her for sex

So, all of this happened before the initial story. Meanwhile, Matt started dating a girl I was into a few months ago and he asked me three times if it was ok with me before even asking her out.
I've talked to a few guys over the last days, told them that I don't know what to think about the situation, how I feel about Alex. They told me to just go for it, ask Alex out. I told them I had to first ask Matt if it's okay with him, but they said I shouldn't worry about that.

I really don't know what to do anymore. I don't even know how I feel about Alex. I just know that I'm afraid to screw up the friendship I have with her, Fiona or even worse Matt. I planned to go talk to her tomorrow, but I don't even know what to say. I feel like it's weird to even assume she would like me and I've never really been in a situation like that.
I'm 24, virgin, and I'm constantly wondering if this could work out even before asking her out or anything.

Please help a robot out. What do?
>>
ask /adv/ fagit
>>
>>26164085
>Please help a robot out. What do?
kill yourself
>>
>>26164021
did you seriously fall this hard for the "le pure untouched gf" meme
>>
>>26164021
kill yourself, no one could ever love a faggot such as yourself
>>
>>26164085

so much social contacts.... fuck off normie. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>26164272
I don't know tbqh. I always thought so and I told her that, but I've been thinking the past few ays and I don't think it would matter that much if I liked the girl.

The thing is, I dont know if I like her that way, I don't know if she likes me that way and I sure as hell don't know if I could please her sexually, seing as she has complained about other guys' performances in bed before and I'm a virgin.
>>
Have sex with her whether she wants it or not. Afterwards she might realise she enjoyed it = more sex for you. If not, she'll GTFO of your life and you can move on. Problem solved.
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74KB, 666x692px
>>26164272
I'll meme on ya again son.

Marriage and family related materials.
Links
http://www.medicaldaily.com/ignorance-bliss-when-it-comes-marriage-fewer-partners-youve-had-more-likely-your-298752
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/07/single_motherhood_worse_for_children_.html
psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2013/03/22/how-common-is-cheating-infidelity-really/
www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/unmarried-childbearing.htm
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/09/magazine/does-a-more-equal-marriage-mean-less-sex.html?_r=1

PDFS
http://nationalmarriageproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf
http://www.asanet.org/journals/ASR/Feb13ASRFeature.pdf
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_028.pdf
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

>>26164487
I've no clue what you're after, do you not like her and are just horny? Or do you like her and not want to like her because of her history? Or are you starting to like her because it seems like she likes you?

There doesn't seem much here beyond a general low level interest so I don't understand what you're so broken up over, maybe you're just over analyzing things.
>>
>>26164709
>I've no clue what you're after, do you not like her and are just horny? Or do you like her and not want to like her because of her history? Or are you starting to like her because it seems like she likes you?
I honestly don't know, Anon. I sure like her, wouldn't be friends with ehr otherwise and I also think she's cute, but her history and the fact that we're friends and she's friends with my friends too always scared me off.
But now I'm starting to think the history shouldn't be a dealbreaker. Why not be with a girl that I like. But I'm still not sure if she's right for a GF.

>There doesn't seem much here beyond a general low level interest so I don't understand what you're so broken up over, maybe you're just over analyzing things.
From her side or from mine?
I know I'm overanalyzint things, I've always done that. I just want to know what I should do now, if it's worth a try and especially about the part with asking my friend if he'd be okay with it.
>>
>>26164709
>someone with 0 partners hasn't cheated

go figure

The "pure untouched gf" probably deserves to be with the hard working loyal well groomed charismatic charming bf. Not a basement dwelling cheese smelling fat neck beard that browses r9k, why wouldn't that guy be paired with a whore?

Sounds like a just world to me, where's the problem?
>>
>>26164922
Honestly I can't give you good advice on this.
It's not impossible to have a long term relationship with someone with a history it's just less likely. If you feel like she'd reciprocate and you're interested you can try but I'd temper your expectations and certainly inform your spurned friend (she doesn't owe him and you're not obliged to not date someone he had a crush on).

>>26165061
>someone with 0 partners hasn't cheated
What is this a response to?

>Sounds like a just world to me, where's the problem?
If you want more you should be aware of the risks, things can always get worse and dating a whore is not a risk free improvement. The world isn't just, kids born in shitholes didn't earn their poverty and starvation, no need to flagellate yourself by dating a whore who hates you because you're a robot (not that this is OPs case) it won't make the world anymore just.
>>
>>26165208
>What is this a response to?

The chart

>risk free improvement

I never said anything about improvement or risk.

I'm saying that the average r9ker deserves the average whore, complaining about women being whores is just weird when not cultivating masculine traits is just as bad or worse.
>>
File: stacys trap.png (48KB, 989x218px) Image search: [Google]
stacys trap.png
48KB, 989x218px
>>26165467
>The chart
That's divorce not cheating, I've no numbers on how many of those divorces are the result of cheating.
>I never said anything about improvement or risk.
>I'm saying that the average r9ker deserves the average whore, complaining about women being whores is just weird when not cultivating masculine traits is just as bad or worse.
If you're seeking a gf you're seeking improvement in your life, if you throw your hat in with any whore who looks at you nice there's good chance you're gonna have a bad time. That's all I really care to say about it, nothing fuels the hate feedback loop like getting burned by choosing bad partners.
>>
>>26165208
Any idea how I could bring the topic up? I fell like it would be weird to ask her out of the blue if she likes me.
>>
>>26166003
Can't help you there, try meme advice 'show ur interested' 'bee urself'.
>>
>>26164085
oldfag reporting.

this girl does not matter. your friendship with her doesn't matter. you need to man the fuck up and make a move or you're on the fast track to becoming an orbiter. you're extra stupid because I can tell if you make a move, you'll fall head over heels for this "special snowflake". it's not going to workout most likely, but if you want some play then please man the fuck up and stop worrying about your friend, he has no claim to this girl and if he has a problem then he's worse off then you are. if you don't make a move you will have no contact with the girl within a year anyway so who cares. please for the love of God op act like you have an ounce of alpha in you.
>>
>>26166088
>show ur interested
How do I do that other than telling her straight up that i like her? (Which I did already, but it was in a friendly context)

>>26166230
Shouldn't I at least talk to my friend about it out of courtesy? I mean, he asked me too before he went out with my former crush and my thing for her ended half a year ago. His date with the girl im potentially interested was just 2 weeks ago.
>>
>>26166603
no, no, no.

nobody should know you even give a fuck about getting with this girl.....because you shouldn't give a fuck. she's one of millions. care about yourself first and you'll lose that vcard.
>>
>>26166603
If he's a good friend and he cares, sure tell him but he has no right to yay or nay you.

>How do I do that other than telling her straight up that i like her?
Just do that, there's no need to make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>26166651
to further clarify....

your plan is to ask your friend's permission to strike out?

just try to get in if you can. take some cues and have some balls.
>>
>>26166744
omg the autism...

no you don't tell her you like her....jesus christ you betas.
>>
>>26165592
Unless someone can link a "all women will cheat on you" study then all of these fan fiction pieces like the one you just posted will only serve to reinforce the woman hate circlejerk that happens here every day. I mean I find it funny as a joke but when people start to believe this bullshit then things have gone too far
>>
>>26166800

a woman will cheat if you give her dominion and let her conquer you. not all women cheat, they just cheat on betas.
>>
>>26166791
What's the difference, he just needs to ask her out.
>>26166800
> all of these fan fiction pieces like the one you just posted will only serve to reinforce the woman hate circlejerk that happens here every day
He dated a whore who didn't like him and she cheated, my point is not to get overly involved with bad risks. He's responding to a guy who got cheated on because he married a club skank who even ditched him on their own fucking date.

Don't settle for whores just because they're paying attention to you.
>>
>>26166651
I know she's one of millions and I don't even know why I've been thinking about this so much the last few days. I guess I'm evaluating if it's even worth going for it.

>>26166744
One of my best friends and seeing how he's been badmouthing her since she rejected him, I'd say he cares.

But I already told her I like her. How do I do it and not make it come off as it's coming from a friend?

>>26166747
>your plan is to ask your friend's permission to strike out?
Well, I'm not hoping for the striking out part, but yeah, basically it is.
>>
>>26166896
he doesn't need to ask her out...they already hang out. he needs to kick some game and then kiss her.
>>
>>26166896
>Don't settle for whores just because they're paying attention to you.

it's not settling if that's literally what you deserve, that's what I'm saying
>>
>>26166931
>Well, I'm not hoping for the striking out part, but yeah, basically it is.
Don't ask him for permission.
Just say your going for it if you feel he's so hung over it.
He doesn't own her and she doesn't even like him, if he shits on her so much you might as well not even tell him.
>>26166976
Ok.
>>26167047
And you're retarded if you make yourself miserable chasing cheating whores because you feel you deserve it.
There's no benefit to self-flagellation.
>>
>>26166976
I can't just kiss her if I don't even know if she likes me that way.
Also I'd feel much more confident if it was jsut the two of us doing something, which has barely been the case so far.

>>26167144
But I don't want to piss him off. I only have so many friends, don't really want things to go bad over a girl I'm not even in love with.
>>
>>26167144
>And you're retarded if you make yourself miserable chasing cheating whores because you feel you deserve it.

And I'm not chasing cheating whores though, where did I say that, I'm countering the "no qt3.14 gamer girl shy short petite gf" mantra.

Stop taking my very simple sentences, making them into what you want, and then responding to that.
>>
>>26167381
Okay? Use a general purpose you, the person who deserves it is retarded for chasing it, that's my point.

>>26167314
He doesn't have much right to be pissy in the first place it's not like she shit on him, he seems a bit sensitive and vindictive.
Say something or do nothing?
>>
>>26167578
But that still leaves the question how to feel out if she'd consider me as a partner without dropping the bomb.
>>
File: I'm done.png (110KB, 550x396px) Image search: [Google]
I'm done.png
110KB, 550x396px
>>26164085
Jesus christ. She was fucking throwing herself at you, and you, in all your autism, convinced her to stop being so easy.

This will end with her fucking some chad and dating him, while you cry alone asking why she doesn't get with the "nice guys". She threw herself at you and you ridiculed her for it, you could have banged her already you retard but that door might be closed now. What in the fuck.
>>
>>26167812
You are talking to an autist who literally told a girl who asked him to go for a coffee some time "No thanks, I don't like coffee".
So yeah, that's that...
>>
>>26164085
Bros before hoes. Have sex with Matt yourself if he is cute enough.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.