[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somebody please kill me. I was told today that I look like this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: ANDRÉS-CAICEDO-1.jpg (184KB, 926x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ANDRÉS-CAICEDO-1.jpg
184KB, 926x1200px
Somebody please kill me. I was told today that I look like this writer.

Have any of you ever been compared to a celebrity that wasn't attractive? Who was it? Do you agree with the comparison?
>>
i get compared to henry cavill and robert pattinson a lot.
>>
I get compared to Daniel Radcliffe sometimes.
I don't have dark hair and I'm not even a boy.
>>
Women: Always finding new ways to announce they are girls.

>SOMEONE GAVE ME THIS PICTURE OF JACQUES COUSTEAU TODAY /R9K/ WHAT DO I DO
>*POSTS SELF HOLDING PICTURE OF JACQUES COUSTEAU WITH DAINTY WOMAN HAND, GETS 65,000 FREE REPLIES, AVOIDS FEELING ALONE OR WORTHLESS FOR ANOTHER NIGHT, THEREBY AVOIDING ANY KIND OF PRESSURE THAT WOULD LEAD TO AMBITION FOR REAL IMPROVEMENT, TYPIFIES ENTIRE GENDER AND EPITOMIZES ESSENTIAL PROBLEM WITH GENDER RELATIONS*
^-- A FEMANON, 2016
>>
File: image.png (487KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
487KB, 900x900px
>>26163688
>Anon, you look like Napoleon Dynamite! Tee hee
>>
Occasionally someone will say I look like Louis Theroux, and then suddenly everyone else in the room will see it as well and can't unsee it.
>>
>>26163749
who's done that ITT? you sound insane
>>
Sometimes I'm told I look like Robert Kennedy by old people, while younger people say Hugh Grant.
>>
I've never been compared to any celebrity, but I've had people confuse me for one of my friends who is uglier than a pile of dogshit.
>>
>>26163688
Not really unattractive. He's more of an unconventional 9/10 hottie. People say I look like Danny Devito.
>>
File: medium_di8pava.jpg (83KB, 240x347px) Image search: [Google]
medium_di8pava.jpg
83KB, 240x347px
>>26163688

She looks pretty cute though.

I know that feel though. When I was in high school I had to take large dose prednisone for an autoimmune condition. Prednisone in large doses makes your face blow up like a balloon, it's fucking disgusting. Anyway, I was really self-conscious about appearances because it was during my sensitive teen years, so I also grew out this nasty neckbeard thing to try to hide my deformed prednisone face as much as possible, kind of thinking that it'd be better to go all the way in on looking like a messed up ugly guy then to just be a clean shave boy with a tragically swollen face. I was working as a cashier part time during all this and one of the customers told me I looked like Luciano Pavarotti. She made sure to explain even though he wasn't stereotypically attractive he was very handsome despite his large face.
>>
People tell me I look like Brad Pitt.... Then I stop looking at the mirror
>>
>>26163884
>she looks pretty cute
it's a man
>>
File: andres caicedo.jpg (7KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
andres caicedo.jpg
7KB, 277x182px
>>26163789
>>26163884
but anons, he's a heand I'm a she
>>
>>26163688
10th grade. Blanket (MJ's son).
>>
>>26163955
>>26163977

He looks like an attractive girl, I stand by my original comment.
>>
>>26163977
Meh, I'll fuck you. Location?
>>
File: zlatan.jpg (205KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
zlatan.jpg
205KB, 1536x1024px
>tfw as soon as i grow a moustache random people at the club goes up and want to have a picture with me cause i look like this guy...
>>
>>26164022
Well, thanks. I think.

>>26164029
Bumfuck nowhere, southern US. You?

>>26164098
I'd take advantage of that shit if I were you senpai
>>
>>26164098
I've always wondered why no one has ever told him about Traction Alopecia
>>
>>26163688
Maybe you should do what he did and kill yourself once you're 25
>>
File: Pg-23-malone-getty.jpg (81KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pg-23-malone-getty.jpg
81KB, 768x1024px
>anon, you look like gareth malone
>>
Steve Aoki.

I'm not even Japanese, and I'm a 170 lb weightlifter, I just have long hair.
>>
>>26164436
>tfw suicidal and 24
Nopenopenope
>>
People tell me I look like Shrek.

Does it count ?
>>
>hey anon did anyone ever tell you you look like jack osbourne
every day or two when the osbournes was airing.
>>
>>26164994
it counts, you sorry bastard post pic
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.