[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembots are extremely, extremely rare. most females who claim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (235KB, 1010x1012px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 1010x1012px
fembots are extremely, extremely rare. most females who claim to be fembots are roastie liars. however, fembots do exist. an example of such i present to you in this picture.
>>
i stole this from facebook so you can be sure this is oc
>>
>>26163555
if you went to prom you're not a robot
>>
>>26163555
What is this picture supposed to prove?
>>
>>26163555
Doesn't mean she's a virgin
>>
Ouch. That's just sad
>>
>>26163582
nah. its prom at all girls' school. she probably went just to make her parents happy. she doesnt have any friends
>>
>>26163555
This is only because she's like one of the two non white people at a golf clubs that looks to be all white. The Asian guy is probably her brother.
I've been in situations like this also.
>>
>>26163613
she's definitely a virgin you sick bastard

>>26163628
that'snot her brother. she's always like this - she never talks (only whimpering or murmuring) she laughs quietly to herself in class, she never has her homework and she always has a sheepish look on her face
>>
>>26163627
>prom at an all girls' school

That doesn't mean she's a fembot. If you put her with a bunch of Chads every day eventually her roastie side will show. She'll get find dick first week of college guaranteed.
>>
>>26163582
I went to a prom for homeschooled kids, with my brother and his date, and left two hours early because I can't dance and was making a fool out of myself. Are you sure?
>>
>>26163679
Oh, she probably like him then the way the she's staring at him.
She also probably has autism.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 414x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 414x342px
here's her creepy profile picture
creepy isnt it?
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 1018x518px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 1018x518px
>>26163679
Yet here we are discussing her. Women can't be robots. She would have no problem getting attention, or money, or sex, or any kind of validation. She can continue acting how she is and just wait, guys will approach her eventually. They almost certainly already have. Stop with this fucking meme. Shit thread. Saged.
>>
>>26163773

No she looks qt. She's literally the cutest girl in the OP pic as well.
>>
>>26163804
we discuss eggman and too but that doesnt mean hes not a robot.. dont be silly
>>
>>26163555
Well if I were younger and not a pathetic loser......
No, would still be a loser. Sorry no help here.
>>
>>26163844
Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking cunt. Go back to whatever shitty website you came from.
>we
Who the fuck is we?
>eggman
A tripfag attention whore and a failed normalfag

You're spending time thinking about this girl. That alone (and the fact that she isn't unattractive) is all I need to prove my point. No one is thinking about a robot ever, anytime. No one saves pictures of one on their computer. They wouldn't be at a social event like this in the first place. She isn't a robot just because she acts shy. If she goes to an all girls school then just wait.
>>
dude trust me theres no such thing a fembot

she probs just uses the internet and has fucked like 5 guys and has online orbiters and shit

"fembots" dont exist, especially asian ones
>>
fembots don't exist

like that one republicuck's speech where he said there are no haves and have-nots, but haves and soon-to-haves.

With women there are only whores and soon-to-be-whores.
>>
File: 1453695957181.jpg (64KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
1453695957181.jpg
64KB, 550x453px
>>26163555
plot twist: she rejected every guy who asked her to prom because they weren't tall enough kek

either that or it's because black women are stealing all of her men, short asian womyn doesn't stand a chance against high E big T and big bootied black beauties lmao
>>
>Asian guy cucking asian girl
Have the tides turned?
>>
>>26163555
>>26164104
same person, no one cares about all your pictures, no one has any idea about what you are trying to prove because you just repeat memes you heard elsewhere on /r9k/, never really answer anyone's questions or respond to posts

go back to /r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>26163808
>No she looks qt. She's literally the cutest girl in the OP pic as well.

I'd take the butter face with the large tits over her too.
>>
>>26163992
That's not true. People think about how pathetic robots are all the time. that's what i'm doing right now
I've met her in real life and she is more of a genuine robot than anyone here
>>
>>26164204
nah i didnt make that post
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 640x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 640x343px
>>26164259
Okay, so this is all just bait. 5.5/10 you managed to lure me in. Shoulda stayed subtle though.
>>
File: 1451633975564.jpg (98KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1451633975564.jpg
98KB, 500x281px
>>26164204
>never really answer anyone's questions

I'll answer questions if there are any for me to answer, idk what you're talking about b.
>>
>>26164313
how am i baiting you? it's not my fault you get angry so easily. im not trying to bait you at all
>>
>>26163555
I would gf her tbqh she is pretty cute
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 363x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 363x364px
>>26164381
I'm sorry for doubting you OP :^)
>>
>>26163555

She looks cute, I, and so would most robots take her out to the prom if asked and fuck her afterwards. She is no robot.
>>
>>26163555
that guy on far right is gonna be succesful in life

he just oozes confidence
>>
>>26163555
Damn that Chad at the right, why did he took an ugly girl to prom?
>>
>>26163555
I think the closest to fembot you get are those women who have been fatasses their whole life and never do anything about it or the hirsute women who stay like that for the rest of their lives

But you can fucking fix that so no.
>>
>>26164939

hes gay, his dad made him go to prom wqith a girl
>>
>asian
>ultra-short
>petite frame
>glasses
>looks good
>cute
>virgin
HNNNNG
>>
1 - only couple that might survive

2 - girl is way too good for him. He's probably a backup since her first 5 choices fell through. After prom she burnt all the evidence that this ever happened, all except for this one photograph. If she knew this existed, she'd have her daddy sue 4chan and make it disappear.

3 - girl is slightly too good for him, low chances of survival but they might make it

4 - that girl is one of those "cute during senior year but rapidly turns bad afterward". That guy was probably out of the picture like 5 minutes after graduation. He then turned into a classic frat boy majoring in business and will take over daddy's company afterward. Easily he will make $200k/year starting. She's probably working at the local gas station, a chain smoker with horrible skin and a gruff sounding voice. She may think about her "glory days" frequently, but those memories may be too painful because she literally has no hope of being anything else but a gas station clerk.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 712x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 712x615px
Women cannot be lonely. Ever.

Period.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.