[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT write a letter to someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 13

File: letter.jpg (13KB, 948x532px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
13KB, 948x532px
You know the drill.

Write a letter to someone that might or might not read it.
>>
C'mon guyz, write a letter already. I don't wanna go first.
>>
>>26159979
Dear Alicia,
that pu$$y tight as fuck.
Love, anon.
>>
Dear E

I wish you would just acknowledge me the same one i acknowledge you, i just hope through time that we can grow closer again and that we can hopefully get together sometime. that would make me happy.

D.
>>
MICHIGAN

We had a nice talk that one time, and I wanted to give you contact info but I wasn't sure if you were into that or not and didn't want to seem pushy. But you're genuinely beautiful and you seem really nice.
>>
>>26159979
Dear K
I wish i wouldnt ever seen you. I'd be so much better without you.
>>
>>26160927
the same way*
>>
Dear J,

I wish we would've been born under different circumstances but I suppose God has different plans for us. You were everything I'll ever want in a person. I tried to act as if things weren't affecting me when we said our last goodbye but I did that so you wouldn't think there was a point in fighting for this. I hope you don't end up hating me.

Love, L.
>>
File: 1302400607365.png (10KB, 424x402px) Image search: [Google]
1302400607365.png
10KB, 424x402px
>>26160927
I hope you're not the D I know.
>>
Dear maurice,
Lately my thoughts have been bringing back repressed memories about you. I hate you. I HATE YOU. I HATE . I HATE I HATE YOU. Why did you do that to me? You were supposed to be my brother, but you violated that trust. I was only six. SIX! YOU FUCKING PERVERT. Why did you do those things to me huh? Why?
>>
>>26161091
my full name?
>>
>>26159979
Dear M

I am almost positive that I love you more than you love me and im very scared that you'll end up leaving me for someone else. I wish I didn't always feel like you were just going through the motions and actually wanted to be with me.

-m
>>
>>26161135
Nah, probably not you. I assume you're a guy since you're here, thus can't be her.
>>
>>26161102
Pls b lying
>>
Dear S,
I'm sorry for everything that is about to come. The separation of our love will be terrible for us both. We are both heading in different directions. You in the military and me to college. I know you want to carry on our relationship but I don't know if I can and it kills me to see you cry when you think about leaving. The pain inside me is deep. No matter what I will always be your best friend and if fate brings our paths back together then we have been given another chance. I'll always love you...
>>
>>26161157
it is not me, but im glad we both feel the same feel.
i despise her, yet i find myself in love with her. i just dont understand
>>
Dear universe,

why?
also, eternal existence when? dying sucks and is dogshit. ban that depressing, awful shit already.

Anon
>>
File: haah.png (18KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
haah.png
18KB, 241x230px
>>26161206
Roastie detected that only believes she knows what love is. It's easier to jump on Chad dick and stick it out for someone that means something, right?
>>
>>26161185
Sadly, I'm not. I wish I was. I really do. Then I wouldn't have to think about what happened every single day.
>>
Dear Cassandra

Go fuck yourself m8t. Your pussy stank, you's a fucking thot. I only saw you as mere entertainment nothing more. Your a roach who has run its course.

Sincerely, Christopher
>>
>>26161254
>and
*than
>>
dear S

please step in front of a bus you rotten bitch

t. M
>>
>>26159979
Dear B,

I will never not be a fuck up, I have no drive, ambition, or talent for anything that might be useful to the family.

I'm sorry if I ever gave the impression otherwise, or made assurances that I could give you a normal life.

I will leave soon, but have not yet decided where I will go. I assume you will pack everything up and go back, that is probably for the best.

I hope I don't regret the decision, but I can't imagine a normal future for us, and feel that I will always be a burden or on the brink of dragging everyone down. I wish I could be a better provider and role model, but I am a much more broken man than even I had assumed.

P
>>
Dear Anon,

I'm not over you

Anon
>>
>>26161254

No I'm a guy that's going to end up losing a great girl for distance reasons.
>>
File: 1303930932065.jpg (26KB, 192x171px) Image search: [Google]
1303930932065.jpg
26KB, 192x171px
>>26161343
Nice b8, m80.

Replies incoming from deluded robots.
>>
>>26159979
Dear Anon

I go back and forth, sometimes i hate it all and sometimes I find it bearable. I really wish we had stayed in touch. You were right, I am a very sad person. I did cling to stuff that made me happy even if it was a lie. Pease come back to me. I've got the money for the ticket.

Love, Anon.
>>
pathetic cunts the lot of you
>>
>>26161373
ticket to where?
>>
Dear N.
I miss you, i had alot of fun last summer, i hope your college is going well and that you organize your clothing and panties like i told you. It really felt like you were there for me, even though i was stupid and sometimes a dick. Don't drop out.

Hope you're having fun, maybe we can catch up and play something like we used to, it's been way too long.
You are awesome.
- V
>>
Dear K,
I hope you'll get raped by a bunch of subhuman apes and you'll die in a horrible way.
Love, R
>>
Dear T,
I miss you.
I told myself I would not ever contact you unless I was sure that by doing so I wouldn't just fall in love with you all over again.

That day is yet to come.

Love, C.
>>
>>26159979
Dear my old self, what happened to you man? you had it all and you let your fear consume you which made you into a social anxiety ridden NEET who can't summon the courage to go outside. You had everything going for you but not you are just a pathetic loser who will ever truely live his life.
>>
>>26161879
>truely
I don't think you'd have accomplished much anyway, homeslice.
>>
>>26161879
have you ever heard of suicide?
>>
Dear someone
Please acknowledge this. I really just want someone to talk to in person who will listen. Sure I have the internet but nothing feels real on a screen.
It's been ages since I talked to anyone other than my mom and I can't express everything I want to to her and I don't have the emotions I want to express towards someone for her. That's not to say I dislike her of course but she's not like a girlfriend or a friend.
I'm struggling because now I'm even being made fun of /soc9k/
Love, S
>>
Hey bevs

I miss you, if only things didn't change but what happened was for the best

s.
>>
>>26161230
This
What is going on here? Why is everything buried under an almost infinite number of lies?
>>
>>26161879
Tfw you've come to the maybe shortsighted conclusion that there's no life to live here anyway
>>
G my mate,

What do I still have to do here? Please give me some guidance or show me some piece of advice, I think I'm kind of lost right now.
Also you didn't answer my last letter(s?) but it's cool mate I don't remember what I wrote there.

D
>>
Dear T

You've done us a lot of wrong. You betrayed your brother, nephews, nieces, parents. You're a gluttonous manipulator and I hope what you've done haunts your dreams. When you're dying a premature death from heart failure or diabetes know that you lost out on building a future for yourself and your family.You're a disgrace and I hope your children don't bother visiting whatever hole you're interred in once you've finished wasting away.
>>
Dear T

You're a fucking nigger

J
>>
>>26161720
HOPE THIS IS ABOUT ME TBQH
>>
Dear ...,

I'm scared that You will reject me if I do this one thing. I'm really bad at expressing my feelings with words, so I want to kiss You... Just to let You know how I feel and how I want us to be happy together. I hope You will understand.
But I already feel sorry for this.

Love, ....
>>
>>26161373
write your name please
>>
Dear Saul,
I'm sorry if I didn't write you anymore, but everything was fading away and I didn't want to see our end, so I just stopped talking to you. Maybe I'll return but I'm still unsure about it, I still want to see you so bad. I miss you. I'm sorry about everything.
S
>>
>>26163152
I didn't realise you felt like that, I hope you change your mind one day
I still want to meet you in person as well
>>
>>26161820
I bet C stands for cunt. Bitch.
>>
>>26162645
Second letter of T?
>>
Dear ?

You're cute. I hope you've noticed me looking at you. I like your style and you are very poised. Something tells me you're an interesting girl and I want to get to know you.

C
>>
G,
I don't think you ever see these so I'm done writing here now. Love you
>>
File: 1447508311724.png (96KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
1447508311724.png
96KB, 600x390px
Dear A

I have only known you for a year now but there is no one closer to me right now than you. You are the only person on this earth I can call a friend. We have had our ups and downs but especially with recent events you have made something very clear to me. You want to be more than just friends. Despite knowing that I am an awkward loser with no friends. And I have come to realize that you see me as more than just my not bad good looks (if I can say so myself). With you there is nothing I can't talk about and it seems to go both ways. I've heard things from you that make clear just how much you trust me. You are a very cute girl and you have an admirable quirky personality but I just don't feel the same way. There are a lot of things wrong with me. Surely this is one of them. You are the dearest person in the world to me and I'd throw myself in front of a train for you a hundred times over but it's not love that I feel for you. It's admiration and a profound respect. I even appreciate your efforts to make me socialize more but you know that that is just not the person I am. I hope things continue as they are. I wish you the best my only friend.

2D is destroying my life and the only chance of a happy relationship I have. What a life, autism like that has to be rare.
>>
>>26159979

Literally saved and ready to be pasted into a message for the past few days but I'm too nervous:

"Hey how's it going? For some reason there's something about you that I really like out of all the other guys on here. You seem to have the type of wholesome personality that I'm looking for. I'd really like to catch up with you some time, and I still regret chickening out when you first asked me."

JUST
>>
T,
I hope you and all your friends have cancer
fucking cunt

E
>>
File: 1443975192888.gif (888KB, 400x181px) Image search: [Google]
1443975192888.gif
888KB, 400x181px
Dear R, I get to see you again tomorrow. We're gonna lock eyes and you're gonna hug me again even tighter than the last time. I am so much in love in you and I can't wait until we can be together. We can't spend that much time together tomorrow though but hopefully I can make time for Tuesday.

Love, B
>>
I fucking love you.

I want to hate you but I can't, I look for you in every girl I met and it's killing me while you don't even think about me. And the worst part is that if you ever say that you want to be with me I'll fall for you again.
>>
R

When I was cruel to you, it was only because I hoped it would make you feel the way you felt when we last spoke. During the time that I knew you, only you showed me any kind of kindness, yet I could never shake the feeling that your kindness was underlined with a note of pity, and thus with a sense of your being superior to myself. This feeling only grew stronger as you began to confide in me, which I felt you were doing only due to your belief that, no matter what you admitted to me, you would never "sink to my level" in your own eyes. Even when you cried in front of me, I resented you for that.

By doing what I did to you, I had hoped to "break through the facade" and expose you as somebody who deserved all of the hostility and coldness with which I regarded them. I expected you to be furious, or to cry, but you just stared. Looking back at you, I saw someone who had planned an entirely different future for the both of us. I knew then that I had done something truly reprehensible.

Even though I'm sorry, I know that if I had known how genuine your feelings towards me were at the time, I still would have done what I did to you. If you had known how I felt, you would never have been so kind to me, and for me to trick you that way would be even more unfair. Maybe you won't forget me, but since the last time we spoke you forgot why you ever thought we would be together, and that means you can move on.

E
>>
File: 1361978841520.png (103KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1361978841520.png
103KB, 800x800px
Dear AlfieAesthetics,

Please do a dual camp aesthetics with MCQBushcraft.

Faggot.
>>
Ashley,

Two days ago you told me that you were "losing the feelings" and broke up with me. I know that's a fucking lie you slut, you just want to be able to fuck Zach and Ian without worrying about me finding out. You were always super suspicious around them, but whenever I brought it up you yelled at me for not "trusting" you.

Damn right I didn't fucking trust you, one of your best friends is a guy you had a crush on literally a week or two before we started dating. Another one of your best friends is a guy who's asked you out multiple times. You told me that you didn't want to explicitly tell him you didn't like him because you didn't want to "break his heart". What about breaking my fucking heart? Do you have any idea how much it hurts to watch my fucking girlfriend flirt with guys that are so much hotter than me while you ignore me?

I haven't even wanted to be with you for weeks because I knew you wanted to cheat on me. The only reason I was with you is because you're so fucking hot. You were one of the hottest girls I've ever met, and you always will be.

Love, someone who doesn't love you anymore.
>>
File: clip20150720at025531.jpg (81KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
clip20150720at025531.jpg
81KB, 600x544px
Sup B,

Well i just wanted to let you know that your bullying in high school succeded into making me the quasi- psychopath asshole i am today. I just hope your dad gets another stroke just so i can see you miserable, it would put me in ecstasy to see you in such a depressed state like the one you deserve :) ,
Anyways i hope we meet again in the distant future in the trenches of europe or some crisis stricken place just so i could fuck you up in the most demeaning way and enjoy every moment of your torment.
Choke on your mothers body parts and die you emo faggot peice of shit.
Sincerely, Anon :D
>>
>>26161206
Fuck you Jody bitch
>>
Dear T,

We've been talking for a while now, and we're probably going to meet one day. I don't know what you're expecting, but I do know I'll surely disappoint you. Even after you turn away from me with disgust in your eyes, obviously regretful of having met me, I won't hold it against you. Getting your messages has brightened up my day countless times, so at the very least I'll have that to hold on to. If you choose to discontinue our relationship, such as it is, so be it.

Yours,
K
>>
>>26165936
I'm sorry you got tangled with that woman anon, what have you learned?
>>
Dear D,
You are very strange. There is something wrong with your brain and I don't know if I like it. There are a lot of bad things about you, and its scaring me that I'm starting to like you.
L
>>
>>26161954
>26161954
Give me your email and i'll be your friend. I will honestly listen
>>
MARC

I wish you posted here.
>>
Dear H
you probably won't ever know, but I really did care for you and wanted to hold you in my arms everyday. I know I obviously didn't deserve you and I know the small amounts of personal interaction probably didn't mean anything to you, but it was everything to me. The smell of your hair, the shine in your eyes, everything about you gave me enough strength to go through the day just so I would be able to see your face. I would do anything right now just to see you again even though you would probably hate me and would want to forget about me. I'm sorry everybody made fun of you when they found I asked you out and even though you rejected me I still feel regret in embarrassing you like that. I'll never forget you H

Love, M
>>
>>26166209
I've learned that 10/10's are sluts, so I should date a 7 next time. But hot damn, this girl was sooooo hot.
>>
I don't know what i'm going to do once you leave me. You are all I ever wanted and imagining never hearing from you again is killing me. But at least one of us is going forward with their life.
>>
>>26161269
Very sorry bro, it's your tragedy so you can overcome it. Hope the bad guy got his
>>
Dear Q

Where the fuck are those fight comps at you fat fuck!

Sincerely, WSHH
>>
b

i'm not going to talk to you unless you initiate, but don't even bother talking to me unless you can stop being a controlling cunt

s
>>
>>26165674
I never looked down on you, I was just sad that you had done all those questionable things to youself. The reason you got that vibe is beause I couldn't cope with it, I didn't understand why you had chosen to do so many horrible things in the past, I was wondering if you even had a moral compass at all. It made me afraid, afraid of you and who you really are, because I couldn't understand you at all.

The reason I took it upon myself to step into your life like I did was because I thought that you were lost and did those things because of bad circumstances. I thought that maybe I could be a sense of direction to help you get your life back on track rather than down the road of shady things that may end up having even more of a negative impact on your psychological health.
What made me the most sad is despite all my effort you consider going back to those bad habits just a month or two later. It felt like I was defeated, like all I ever said had amounted to nothing at all.

What I can say is that while it ended poorly I want you to at least appreciate the good in it all, because of our mutual effort you DID make progress, like getting off antidepressants.
When you painted me out to be as horrible as you did to our mutual friend I felt completely crushed, not because you had "broken my facade" but because you made me feel like I truly was that terrible despite me trying my hardest not to be someone like that.

When I said I loved you I truly meant it, and while I lost that feeling eventually reading you say things that make it sound like I never even cared at all was among the worst I've ever felt.

If you aren't empty inside then please don't fuck yourself over, be someone that your dad would be able to look at and love at least, he wouldn't want any of this.
>>
J,
You've been really cool after all the bullshit I pulled.
I appreciate your discretion. I think you'll find what you're seeking eventually- your standards are high and your policies are anachronistic but we have a strange era laid out before us and I think you'll be more successful than you anticipate.
You're better than me.
-C
>>
Dear idiot,

It's not like I forgive you for cheating on me, but if you wanna fuck, hey I won't say no.

Love, Canti
>>
J
Hope things are a-okay with you m8.
>>
dear /r9k/

you must not be that smart if you can't even outwit the opposite sex

signed,
a whole lot of guys on reddit who get laid on the regular

ps. maybe you're just scared?
>>
>>26165674
One final concern. just please don't get into escort services, or even worse a sugar daddy.
Those circles will inevitably lead you down a horrible life that you can't manage, you'll be used like a resource and thrown away at 25 when they find someone new and fresh, and at this point you'll probably have been hooked on who knows what to make you more manageable.
If you even in the slightest value yourself then please, I beg you, just don't, you will never be happy this way.
>>
Dear C
You probably already forgot about me, just want to let you know that you should be with me
-M
>>
>>26166468
Nah, man. A 7 is still hot, dude. Your dick blinded you man. You were thinking with your dick. Don't think you won't get blinded just because she's a 7, anon. You need someone there to snap you out of dick-hypnosis.
>>
Dear Tobias,

I sometimes wonder what the catalyst was for your personality shift, befitting of a woman and wholly unlike you. Curiosity always seeks an answer to the unknown, disregarding importance of the subject.
>>
Dear K,

I know I'm not the most talkative, interesting, or good looking guy but I wish you would give me a chance. You seem different than anyone else I've ever met and even though we don't talk much, you're very special to me.

-J
>>
>>26167356
Personally, I only rate less than 10% of women as <7. I find almost everyone to be attractive unless they're like really ugly.
>>
Hey K, are you doing alright? I haven't heard anything about you in a really long time. Hope you are.
>>
CB

Wonder what you've been up to. It's been 10 years man. Wonder if you still post on 4chan ever.
>>
Vyro

I have a pair of cat ears and if only you would have led me on a little harder I would have worn them for you.
>>
I worry about you, and us. Nows not the time to be paranoid, but I am...
>>
Dear H

You're mentally a child and you're really bad when it comes to accepting that you're not always right. Fuck You

J
>>
>>26159979
Connor

We never see each other bro, remember back in Intermediate? We used to play Lost Planet 2 all day and have a blast, I don't want that feeling of true brotherhood to go away. You're my best friend and wonder everyday where your headed in life and how your doing, I know you've had it had pretty rough man, we both have. But you have to realize your potential, you could be so much greater than you are now and that may not seem like much coming from me but I know you can do it, Im advancing as well.

-LP
>>
Dear kelsie. I don't care if she's your friend. I want you. Badly. I don't care about her I just really. REALLY. Wanna fuck you. All the times we were close or you slept over. Seeing you without a bra or in those hot Lacey black panties. Just. God dammit can we fuck in secret????
>>
Dear Yumo

I think of you everyday and Miss you alot

I often think about the family we were going to have

Your life is probably better with out me

I constantly dream about you and wish i could die in your arms with you saying you love me again

Oh well
>>
R

things have really started to get better lately. whenever i think about you i dont feel pain anymore. although sometimes i catch myself imagining us together but thats only at night when i can't seem to fall asleep. id be lying if i said that i didn't miss you. i miss you a whole lot. and im sorry for being a douchebag.

C
>>
>>26169148

Don't be such a faggot. Glad things are getting better though. What's changed?
>>
Dear Z,
A couple weeks buoyed by infatuation from both of us was enough, I guess. I saw all the red flags- the colored hair, the "quirky" attitude, the weeaboo vibe. But you were also a bit more mature than the others. Really fucked me over when you solidified the concept of you being an unstable lesbian dating a seemingly unstable, mentally ill, ugly "guy." Through Snapchat. Yes, you were chill about it, but that was nail on the coffin my nigga. I lied to myself and convinced myself for weeks that I didn't actually like you, and that nothing was ever gonna happen. We seemed close. You said you liked me too, and was just confused- hell yeah you're confused, you immature child. Not even mad at ya, because there are no problems between us, just slightly annoyed at myself for being kinda infatuated at one point, and having a "close" friendship with early morning Skype calls to not even saying hello in the halls anymore. I hate this piece of shit state, and moving here was a horrible decision. You just kinda pushed me to not give a shit even further.

Hope you get emotionally dumpstered, you childish jew.
L
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>>26168669
You should surprise him
>>
Jay,
These past couple of weeks have been a fucking roller coaster. Please just come home already. I love you. I miss you. I need you.
- F
>>
Dear retarded future self
Don't trust the fucking machines
Don't trust anyone in fact they are machines too
are you real make sure they don't get you
>>
Dear Niasia
I can't believe you suck dick on the downlow. You fucking thot, Can't believe I used to fanatize fucking you. God what a waste of 5 yrs. If I ever catch yo ass on the road alone I'm going to rape you.
>>
>>26169207
i started meditating everyday. mindset is stronger now, recently got accepted into a school too. barry long is one hell of a guy
>>
Dear T,
i really wanted to trust you because i thought it would be the only thing that would keep us together. even though you refused to admit, i figured out that you were just using me for validation. Just letting you know, ONE DAY I WILL FIND YOU AND SHOW YOU WHAT YOU MISSED OUT ON.
-anon
>>
Dear L
Kill yourself roastie
Trying to turn me away after you seemed to into it by faking sick and hanging out with some chad. I dont know how i fell for this shit again but kill yourself please.
>>
Dear MMB,
You were my closest friend but fell for the foolishness of tumblr. You're going to wind up a burned out shell at 25 and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm sorry about ECB's death, we all are. Please be safe.
>>
TJ

I miss you.
>>
>>26168669
>tfw I'm in love with vyro and possibly will only love him for the rest of my life
>tfw I'm too avoidant to send messages regularly
>tfw vyro has a ton of other grills that also like(d) him
I chose an awful person to start liking
>>
>>26170631

Same. I used to message him. Unfortunately he'll never drop his orbiters and it makes me want to fucking kill myself.
>>
Dear M,
I wish you'd give us the chance to see if we could love each other.
>>
bump, I need this thread to stay up for a bit
>>
Dear Corrine:

Thanks for showing me the magic of France. And your heart. I just wish you would have shown me your pussy. :(

Love, Lavigne
>>
Dear L.

I know for a fact you will never read this, you being dead and all. Still I need to get this off my chest. I know you left a note, I know you asked me to move on. It's been 6 years and I still haven't. Fuck you for going before me.

L.
>>
File: i'll hold you forever.jpg (58KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
i'll hold you forever.jpg
58KB, 500x625px
>>26161954
Too real to my situation. Too fucking real. Stay strong, m8. I love you.
>>
dear m,
i tried to kill myself a month before you came back into my life. i dont know why you saw fit to talk to me again, but it really devastated me. im glad to see you happy but it just reminds me that i wasn't enough.
you called me cute and that's what is going to push me over the edge.
please just forget me,
p
>>
File: tumblr_myhgybRFG61qfih97o3_500.gif (994KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myhgybRFG61qfih97o3_500.gif
994KB, 500x306px
Dear Serina:

You and I have been best friends since Kindergarten, and have lived the anime high school slice of life dream. Thank you for being on this journey with me. I couldn't ask for a better friend. I love you so much and I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Lots of love, Georgie
>>
>>26159979
Dear Dusty.

I wish you wanted me as badly as I wanted you. You really are precious starlight in this rotten dark world.

love R.
>>
Dear V,

I'm sorry that I can't be more for you than a loser. My self sabotaging nature has left my life virtually fucked and my mental health is all but gone. My mother and father don't understand and remind me how much of a failure I am constantly. My brother is the only one who gets it and he can't help me.

I'll never be successful, or happy, or even kind again. I'm nothing more now then a cold, bitter husk of the man you fell in love with three years ago and I wish you could see that. You're so innocent and kind and I'll never be that way again.

Run before I can harm you. Get away before I take from you what I can't have. Go find someone else and be happy, and let me wither and die. Go be happy, and stop lying to yourself here. Please. I love you.

Sincerely, N
>>
If anyone is still here, I have read all the letters. You aren't alone.
>>
File: 1454134292370.png (78KB, 399x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454134292370.png
78KB, 399x240px
Dear issac
I have not written you in prison because I can't think about you without remembering the times you raped me when I was a kid.
I have not sent you money because. Rot in hell,Rot in hell,Rot in hell.how is the shower?
Regretably i will See you in a few years.
P.s: I may move far away before you get out.
Your little brother
Daniel
>>
>>26165007
Thanks babe. One day you'll be one of them.
>>
File: 1440014307031.jpg (39KB, 750x434px) Image search: [Google]
1440014307031.jpg
39KB, 750x434px
Dear A,
I remember getting butterflies in my stomach every time I'd walk up to your door. I remember you holding and crying with me when you found out I tried to kill myself.
But now I don't remember how you smell until someone walks by wearing your perfume. I still can't get rid of your photographs.
Not everything has a point, but I felt like we had a shot at having one.
-C
>>
>>26169140
>tfw you have a dream that you're back together, but you realize halfway through the dream that it's not real
>try really hard to stay in the dream but it's too late
i hate everything.
>>
Dear S,
Please bring you and your party to my castle next weekend. We're having a congratulatory BBQ in honor of you and your deceased father.
Your friend,
A
>>
Dear M
I'm glad you moved on so quickly. I'm not worth being upset over.
-S
>>
>>26159979
Dear I

I travel 1000 mile to be here.

M say you ready for any action and fun.

Please don't ignore me, please for ficki ficki.

M
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.