[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Why does everyone have a cracked phone screen?...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (266 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
266 KB, 1920x1080
Why does everyone have a cracked phone screen? In my years of owning a phone I haven't once damaged my screen
>>
>>26157894
Probably because they all own iphones and other shitty phones
>>
same
it's because normies are stupid, oblivious and careless
>>
>>26157894
They accidentally drop them while having fun at the parties
>>
>>26157894
Same here
>>26157968
I've hd iphones for years and never cracked a screen. But I always have a sturdy case and screen protector. I'm very clumsy so I take precautions
>>
I've had a Nexus 4 since 2012 and that shit has both a glass screen and a glass back yet they're still both fine to this day and I've never used a case or anything. Don't know how people can be clumsy enough to drop their phones accidentally.
>>
>>26158150
Sturdy case and screen protector is why
this was an unoriginal comment
>>
>>26158200
Sturdy case and screen protector is why
>>
I've cracked the screen on my phone twice due to clumsiness, first time I dropped it on a bathroom floor and the second time I dropped it and stood on it trying to pick it up.
>>
File: 1386216077425.gif (980 KB, 280x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386216077425.gif
980 KB, 280x280
I feel you,OP.
I've never used a case because it makes my phone feel bulky and I've never cracked my shit, meanwhile everyone else around me has cracked,completely broken or lost their phone.
Normies are fucking stupid. I remember in high school, some fuckboy was throwing his phone up in the air and intentionally dropping it because he was getting a new one."coincidentally" he's now a stupid fuck dropout who was kicked out of his parents house at 17
>>
>>26157894
It felt from 3 meters and survived (Motorla XT 925 with Gorilla Glass). I will replace screen until stops working
>>
>>26157894
I keep mine in a protective case attached to my pants, I work in construction so sometimes I when I'm working with something heavy it bumps into the case and damages my screen.
Lucky for me I have a digitizer and screw driver in my car so I can replace it during my break
>>
>>26158399
>kicked out of his parents house at 17
That's illegal mate
>>
My Dad used to get mad at me because I don't have a case, but between the two of us he's actually thrown his fucking phone and shattered it because someone won a Football Game. I have never even cracked a screen.
>>
Friend of mine shattered his 5s from a 2 foot drop cause it didn't have a case. I've had a cheap 7$ amazon case on my s3 for years and that shit is still flawless after hundreds of drops.
>>
>>26158034
Pretty much this
You don't have many chances to break your phone if you never leave your room, specially if you have a case protector
I've noticed that normies don't like them, because they make their 800$ iPhones uglier or something
>>
>>26157894

same here

Never broke any of my screens, always seeing cracked phones everywhere and asking myself how the fuck they manage to do it
>>
File: time to die.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
time to die.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
Normies usually crack them after some months of use (1 or 2)
>lol omg its my 3rd phone this year!! my dads gonna kill me xD

I got mine cracked after half a year and it was the first it happened to me
I have sweaty hands btw and wasn't using protection
>>
Because they do not have screen and/or case protectors. If you can't afford a case protector, you can't afford a phone.
>>
I toss my phone (LG G2) across the room onto my bed/dresser and it doesn't have a ding, had it for a few years now.

All it has is a 2 dollar TPU ebay case too
>>
>>26157894
same here....only once and it wasn't me, dad threw my sony xperia miro to the ground when we had a fight...anyways, no more dad for this guy....moved to another country.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 480097

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.