[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister wants me to help financially support her son. Her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

My sister wants me to help financially support her son.

Her stupid boyfriend left her, just like I warned that he would, and now she's stuck with the baby. She wants me to help support her b/c I'm doing fairly well for myself and I'm single, so my living expenses are pretty low. Parents aren't even speaking to her, so that's off the table.

What does /r9k/ think? He's my nephew, my own blood, and he's not black (thank god).
>>
Tell your sister to get a job
>>
Up to you, I guess. You aren't responsible for your sister's poor decisions. Would she have done the same for you?
>>
don't do it, she's a fucking leech on society and she's trying to leech off you now
>>
>>26157749
lmao tell your sister to fuck off
>>
Tell her you will help her for a month if she has sex with you
>>
>>26157749
What I would do is offer her a room in your house and tell her to get a job. If she doesn't get a job kick her out. Give her about a month to do it. Then give her a few months to save up for rent then kick them out. That is what I did for my sister. She hasn't spoken to me in 9 years for kicking her out. Not my problem though. If the kid was black I would have never helped though.
>>
What does he look like? What country do you guys live in?

I'd only help her get on her feet. Set a deadline for self-sufficiency - maybe 6 months after he's born. As soon as she should be able to support herself (even by working two dead end jobs), withdraw support. The key here is to not let her become reliant on your support. You have to be strict with that deadline.
>>
God forbid she has to do something to get money. She lost a free source of money and wants another one after she lost it. Don't feed this terrible habit.
>>
>>26157864
>>26157765
she has a job. It's just not a very good one.

>>26157792
It's hard to say b/c there's no way I'd be in her position. A woman can't leave a man with a child, but a man can.

>>26157869
I like the deadline idea, but if I did that I'd at least give her a year
>>
>>26157939
You want the deadline to serve some purpose (eg, for her to get a better job, or two jobs, or whatever). You really really don't want to be this kid's baby daddy for 20 years, which is what will happen if you just let it go on.
>>
>supporting a stupid whore
Shoot yourself cuck
>>
>>26157749
Tell her that you're not going to encourage her premarital baby habit.
>>
>>26157749

The most you should do is provide her with a place to stay, shower and sleep. Set a clear expectation that you want her to find a job and provide for her child on her own and NEVER, NOT ONCE babysit.

Treat her like a roommate, and provide emotional support (as you already seem to be doing) but if she ever feels like a financial burden make it CRYSTAL CLEAR she's slacking.

Most importantly ask her, "What do I get out of it?" and if all she can come up with is some normie explanation for altruism then you can explicitly give her responsibilities and ideas of things she might be able to do for you.
>>
only if she renames the kid to Chad
gunna get cucked might as well do it properly
>>
Say yes but give a time limit, she's family and all
>>
>>26157749
>He's my nephew, my own blood, and he's not black (thank god)

You're obligated to give her some shekels either way, but if he's not a raceless mongrel, maybe be a little more generous than you would otherwise. We need all the healthy, well rounded people we can raise. Maybe show up during the holidays and take the kid fishing.
>>
You aren't responsible for him.

Here's what I think you should do: Be present in his life. Spend money doing things like taking him to the zoo and other activities that will help him out. If you can, get him new shoes and clothes occasionally, and books and stuff since those things are reasonable gifts that will also help his mom out.

Do not give her cash money. If she has a specific need you want to fulfill, do it by going shopping. Do not give her cash.
>>
>>26159423
pretty based OP

Put that skank to work
>>
What I would do

1. Tell her you will take full care of the baby
2. When she gives you the baby throw it away
3. Tell her she can get her baby back after she gives you a million dollars and bj
4. ????
5. Profit
>>
>>26159571

This is very good advice OP. Do not give the sister cash, and do not let her move in with you.

Just buy stuff the child himself may need, and volunteer your time.

If you give cash, she'll always ask for more. If you let her move in with you, there's no way to kick her out.
>>
>>26160530
I disagree.

Personally, I'd let her move in. Very efficient for families to share residential space. Cuts all your biggest costs in half. Then I'd trust her with money. I'm not going grocery shopping for her. If she abuses that trust, then we have a different story.

If she becomes a problem, the police will remove her and her kid from my house if I really insist on it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.