[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video Games that give you a comfy feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 30

File: 36TEJPW.png (427KB, 947x653px) Image search: [Google]
36TEJPW.png
427KB, 947x653px
- Morrowind, specifically when you disembark at Seyda Neen. Also, Balmora.

- FF7, when you leave Midgar for the first time, and Midgar in general. Also Kalm.

- Myst and Riven.

- Deus Ex, Hong Kong most notably.

- Arcadia and various other areas in Dreamfall and The Longest Journey.

- Halo: ODST, the noir feel of the city and the music.

- Grim Fandango at various points, mostly the year skips. Esp Rubacava.

- Baldur's Gate 2, when you get out of Irenicus' dungeon at the start and find yourself in Waukeen's Promenade in busy Athkatla.

- Thief II, in the 'life of the party' level. Skipping across the rooftops of a medieval steampunk city.

- Deux Ex: Human Revolution - Entering Adam Jensen's apartment for the first time.
>>
that's called nostalgia you fucking twat
>>
>>26157182
>Human Revolution
>nostalgia
>confusedblackman.png
>>
>>26157269
What the fuck are you on about?
Originality blox
>>
>>26157182
>fucking twat

Why are Brits so vulgar?

It's like they have devolved into monkeys, pakis and niggers
>>
>>26157269
>Confusednigger.jpg

ftfy
>>
Red Dead Redemption.

Only thing that ruins it is when some faggot random encounter wants me to help him save his wife or friend from being hanged.
>>
File: 1.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
>>26157161
All of Monkey Island 2, most of 1, and some of 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkqieJ_Hs8U
>>
>>26158706
My nigger.

>>26158464
Never found RDR comfy.
>>
File: sly_world.jpg (26KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
sly_world.jpg
26KB, 400x280px
>>26157161
sly cooper DEFINITELY
2 is probably the comfiest
>wandering around paris at night, picking pockets and not getting caught
>>
File: EstelleFishing.jpg (578KB, 1205x731px) Image search: [Google]
EstelleFishing.jpg
578KB, 1205x731px
First half of the game
>>
>>26158945
This is Trails in the Sky right?

It takes a long time to get into it
>>
>>26157161
>ctrl+f: earthbound
>0 results
The feelings of being a teenager going to save the world with friends and overcoming all the obstacles is top tier

>ctrl+f: dwarf fortress
>0 results
the best game ever, slowly watching your dwarfes improve and construct amazing buildings, while also fighting against all sorts of dangers.
or alternatevly, being an adventurer that with a small group of loyal heros goes to fight against all evel, slowly becoming more and more notorious and more and more powerful

god i love those games so much
>>
Animal Crossing is the comfiest game ever made, imo. Really relaxing, although it gets pretty boring if you play longer than an hour. Perfect game to play 15 minutes before bed.
>>
File: 103700.jpg (163KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
103700.jpg
163KB, 1920x1080px
does it get any comfier?
>>
File: fdsfasfs8.jpg (68KB, 425x342px) Image search: [Google]
fdsfasfs8.jpg
68KB, 425x342px
DCS: Su-25T. Dropping RBKs on helpless convoys mfw.
>>
File: Screenshot (26).png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (26).png
2MB, 1366x768px
The Yakuza series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rqXArariIs
>These faggots are annoying but they show the best clips.
>>
I suppose in retrospect, the game that I would describe as the most comfy would be FF8. It probably has more to do with nostalgia as the period in which I played it was a happy time for me (childhood Christmas break) and it was the first RPG I ever played. More specifically the parts of the game I remember the most fondly are when you've just completed an important mission and you're free to roam Balamb Garden and play the card game. I still sometimes listen to the BG theme when I'm a bit stressed.
>>
>>26159281
Playing through this now actually. I'm a long time fan of the series.

Have you got the piece of music that plays in the nice bar they always meet up in in Yakuza 3?
>>
>>26159137
this, especially new leaf
i like to just slap on some headphones and wander through dream towns
>>
XCOM: EU. Turn based. One of the few PC games and only TBS game to be more comfortable to play using gamepad than M+K. Almost made me buy a console, then the blood started flowing to my brain again.
>>
File: Screenshot (28).png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (28).png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>26159309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZX6fXbP7y0
>>
>>26159367
Legend. Thanks anon.
>>
>>26159183
oh another circlefag. hi
>>
Grim Fandango
Skyrim
Autismcraft
Peggle

Those are all comfy as fuck familia
>>
File: PS4.jpg (2MB, 3006x4157px) Image search: [Google]
PS4.jpg
2MB, 3006x4157px
>>26159494
You're welcome, kyodai.
>>
>>26157161
ff7 is pretty great I'm on my 100th replay of it right now. I'm going to replay ff8 as well haha its gonna be good
>>
Heres my list OP: The original Halo trilogy, Empire Earth, Rome Total War, Medieval 2 Total War, Forza Motorsport 1 and 3, the orginal Crash B games, Crash the Wrath of Cortex, the original Sonic games, Gran Turismo 3-4, NFS Underground 2, Saints Row 2, GTA SA and Vice City, Driver 3, Simpsons Hit and Run, Motocross Mania 3, Bloodrayne 2, Skyrim, Age of Empires 1-3, Empires: Dawn of the Modern World, Lego Star Wars 2 for gb, Lego Star Wars 1, Godzilla fighting games I can't remember, Guitar Hero games back when it was huge, and many other games I can't remember of the top of my head.
>>
>>26159527
How is Zero bro, assuming those are yours? Does it capture that whole boom era feeling of 1980s Japan?

>>26159594
>Halo trilogy

Marty O'Donnell's music made this franchise, in no small part.
>>
File: 5f7.jpg (19KB, 394x380px) Image search: [Google]
5f7.jpg
19KB, 394x380px
>>26159594
I remember playing the old lego games on my playstation 2

oh the nostalgia
>>
>>26159703
Those were some goddamn good games man, I loved finding mini kits and secrets.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 950x534px
Into the long dark.. Survival game set in northern Canada
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 2048x1092px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 2048x1092px
>>26159741
Does anybody else play?
>>
File: covcomfy1.jpg (49KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
covcomfy1.jpg
49KB, 720x480px
City Of Comfy

I feel homeless.
>>
Agree with most of yours, OP. Also great taste.

>Baldur's Gate, first time entering The Friendly Arms Inn

>Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, pretty much every fucking hub has a perfect moody but chill vibe

>Planescape: Torment, wandering around the Hive with INFINITE SHIT TO DO, fucking drowning in encounters, game feels so alive holy shit every single thing is interesting and individuated and deep

>King of Dragon Pass after building every defensive fortification and trying to be genuine Nice Guy Vikings to everyone (especially the ducks)

>Star Control 2, returning to home base with a huge load, or when you finally have a comfy safe fleet

>Old Total War games (before Empire), when you zoom out and hear the wind blowing and some ambient music starts playing

>Mask of the Betrayer just because no one plays it enough and if you read this you might play it

>KOTOR1, everything in the game feels "soft" and comfy and well-considered, you can just take your time. Especially Manaan holy jesus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IffTBJhrfHk
>but also pretty much everything else (check this guy's channel):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqzHSLIFjdI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLUF9azU5cI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz2wR2CFtrU

>Diablo 2, especially when you're in town, especially Harrogath since it has an "end of the world, this is it" vibe, just this song mixed with the pitter-patter-pitter-patter of your dude running around gearing up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_Yx5VVI6fc

>Morrowind, travelling in a storm in the middle of nowhere, and ducking into a spooky cave or an Ashlander tent, and hearing the roaring wind outside

>Rise of Nations' soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_XyJF-J1Dk

>The original Crusader Kings, claustrophobic UI makes it feel cozy

>Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri on a super longplay campaign

>Sid Meier's Pirates, just amazing game aesthetically, wind wooshing and sailors making happy gibberish hoots at each other
>>
>>26159691
Yeah it's not bad, I can't really say about the boom era but you do feel like a millionaire in 0. It's a great game, I will also get the western version too.

The only grip I have with the game is the telephone club.

Currently playing Kiwami.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MMXh7OsUwo
>>
File: 1452725313538.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1452725313538.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>26159729
Indeed, I wasn't aware that I could just look up a guide on the internet back then so I never really found all of them which really bummed me out lol

They make lego games about every shitty thing nowadays though :/ Lego star wars, Lego Batman and Indiana Jones were the best
>>
>>26159513
Why is grim fandango comfy? Just got it for ps4 and I played like half an hour. Does it get really good or?
>>
>>26159824
God damn it that looks awesome.

Reminds me of that bit from 3(?) where you have to act in some kung fu film.
>>
>>26157161
>muh /comfy/ buzzword meme

No. Just no.
>>
>>26159756
Played that a little. Probably the comfiest game I've ever played. I can almost feel the cold creeping in before I go in my cabin and light a warm as toasty fire
>>
File: 6172-1.jpg (89KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
6172-1.jpg
89KB, 600x338px
I know it's pleb but this game revolutionised the platform genre
Crash Bandicoot was my proto-comfy
>>
>>26159962
The Crash Bandicoot games were really fucking good. I should replay them.
>>
>>26159898
It's just quite emotional. The entire thing is four years and you go from a sales rep at some travel company for the dead to... well - I'll let you find out for yourself. It's one of the few games where you really can see how the protagonist grows, his character arc is very enjoyable.
>>
>>26157161
The middle of mass effect 2 where all the teammates get interesting dialogue.
>>
File: tfw.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>26159919
It gets better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR3eXtaMlIs
>>
>>26159782
>Agree with most of yours, OP. Also great taste.

Thanks bro.

>Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, pretty much every fucking hub has a perfect moody but chill vibe

I found Santa Monica to be the most enjoyable and atmospheric hub out of the four to be honest.

>KOTOR1, everything in the game feels "soft" and comfy and well-considered, you can just take your time. Especially Manaan holy jesus:

Been years since I heard that track.

Do you prefer KOTOR 1 to KOTOR 2?

KOTOR 2 left me feeling pretty empty inside by the time I finished.

Also, thoughts on NWN2?

My friend has been bugging me to play MotB for ages - I really loved NWN2 (probably one of the few who actually liked that campaign).

>Morrowind, travelling in a storm in the middle of nowhere, and ducking into a spooky cave or an Ashlander tent, and hearing the roaring wind outside

Ah, I can remember this.

Morrowind was flawed, but the world-building and atmosphere was incredible.
>>
mgs v is pretty comfy. I don't know why but I really enjoyed the recon parts where you have to scope out and tag an area.
>>
File: comfygeralt.jpg (609KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
comfygeralt.jpg
609KB, 1200x630px
The Witcher 3 is COAT.

>You will never be Wiedzmin
>>
>>26160091
I tried playing the Witcher 2 and I hated everything about it.
>>
>>26160034
God I love the minigames in this franchise.

There's something about the fact they're attached to a world that is so richly detailed that means you can just sit down and play something like pool and darts for hours whereas in other games the minigames are barely a distraction.

The mahjong deserves mention too.

Another thing I love are the restaurants, just browsing through all the dishes.
>>
>>26159301
The most I had my shit together in my life I lent my gameboy colour to a friend to train up my top 6 party on Pokemon Yellow, while I kissed my girlfriend in the school yard hut

Ive never been has happy since
>>
File: sleepingdogs.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sleepingdogs.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
>ctrl + f
>no sleeping dogs

do you guys even comfy hong kong?
>>
>>26160091
I was expecting Skellige to be a bit of a let down, but it was actually the comfiest, most chilled out part of the whole game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkb5ul0RgqQ

Beautiful ambient music too.
>>
File: kyodai.png (851KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kyodai.png
851KB, 1280x720px
>>26160161
>Minigames
>Time for feels
>This track is in Kiwami
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLe24SgisO8
>>
>>26160076
I think LA is still my favourite but I am just an indecisive autist.

I think KOTOR2 is a better game in the sense that Avellone was thinking more deeply about the setting and the genuine conflicts it could create. You're so used to the SW universe even if you're not all that into it, and especially after you've played KOTOR, that KOTOR2 making all these nice clean lines break down is surprisingly deep for vidya. Kind of anti-comfy but still amazing fucking game. I'm sure you've played with the restoration pack given your taste, but mentioning it just in 0.1% chance you haven't.

NWN2 is like the BG2 clone I wanted for years in my teens, sorta like KOTOR also. It's not as ambitious as a Planescape/KOTOR2 (which is weird since it's Avellone..) but I thought it was great. It's just a good fucking adventure.

MOTB is definitely the PS:T to NWN2's BG2, or the KOTOR2 to NWN2's KOTOR. Much deeper, dark, picks at the setting. You can import your NWN2 character but it's not at all as connected as BG1 / BG2 / Throne of Bhaal, so you don't have to. Might not even want to, really. Stay away from Storms of Zahir or whatever though, it's just a four-hour-long tech demo.

Anyone who says Morrowind's mechanical flaws make it worse than Oblivion/Skyrim is instant pleb.

>>26160145
I hated Witcher 2 except straining to like the story. Try The Witcher. It has much more character and the combat actually works even if it is 100x clunkier. Potions make more sense in the original, everything feels better thought out. TW2 got a bit big for its britches, but there is good stuff in there. I hear TW3 was much better.

If you have asperger's, Superbunnyhop on Youtube has a great comprehensive review of the entire series AFTER he read the books and short stories - will really make you appreciate what the devs were going for. Not only is the author a smart and interesting fucker, the devs took his interesting shit and did their own interesting thing with it.
>>
File: nohomo.jpg (37KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
nohomo.jpg
37KB, 500x280px
>>26160145
Tell me you didn't love the prison escape sequence.
>>
File: 2895512-2684390536-asfqO.gif (2MB, 348x233px) Image search: [Google]
2895512-2684390536-asfqO.gif
2MB, 348x233px
>>26160208
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvuFk8P_oGw
>>
>>26160222
Yeah man, trips confirm.

I held off of Skellige for ages, when I got there it was like a whole other game. Everything about it was top level comfy.
>>
>>26157161
I'd say fallout 3 when you first leave the vault
Or fallout new vegas when you walk outside of Doc Mitchell's house
When that sun blinds your character for a quick second and the ambient music starts playing
>>
>>26160274
I just really don't want to revisit the Witcher at all. I played it for about ten hours and I couldn't deal with how clunky the game was and the story didn't interest me at all. from the reviews I've watched the third seems like more of the same. not worth my time

the clunky factor is why I refuse to play fallout games. I played the third and it was a thoroughly miserable experience.
>>
I finally got around to playing MGS5 and it's extremely comfy.

>tfw it starts raining when you're walking around mother base looking into the ocean
>is this what it's like to be free from society?
>get in box
>rain hits box
>see ocean through box hole
>mfw
>>
>>26160274
>I think LA is still my favourite but I am just an indecisive autist.

They're all good, don't get me wrong. VTMB is one of those things where breaking down elements objectively becomes difficult.

>You're so used to the SW universe even if you're not all that into it, and especially after you've played KOTOR, that KOTOR2 making all these nice clean lines break down is surprisingly deep for vidya.

It was. As far as I'm aware it's the most deep take on the Star Wars universe I've ever encountered. Kreia is nominally dark side, right? But her whole "thing" is just an outright hatred of the force itself, not in a caricature villainous way but because she sees it as something inherently evil.

>NWN2 is like the BG2 clone I wanted for years in my teens, sorta like KOTOR also. It's not as ambitious as a Planescape/KOTOR2 (which is weird since it's Avellone..) but I thought it was great. It's just a good fucking adventure.

I went into NWN2 expecting absolutely nothing, and then I hit that bit where you find out who Amon Jerro is and that whole thing happens with his daughter - It hit me pretty hard. Likewise when you return to your village after it has been raided.

>Anyone who says Morrowind's mechanical flaws make it worse than Oblivion/Skyrim is instant pleb.

Agreed. They're all fixable these days anyway.
>>
>>26160489
>I hated Witcher 2 except straining to like the story. Try The Witcher. It has much more character and the combat actually works even if it is 100x clunkier. Potions make more sense in the original, everything feels better thought out. TW2 got a bit big for its britches, but there is good stuff in there. I hear TW3 was much better.

Also agreeing with this. The Witcher 1 had a very grimy, earthy medieval feel to it that the Witcher 2 didn't really. The world felt a lot more dangerous and, well, miserable.

That being said I'm heard in book-lore Geralt and his kind are hardly necessary by the time of the games, as monsters are becoming more and more rare.

>>26160334
I held off going there for ages too.

Part of that is this autism I have about completing every single sub-quest and seeing every single undiscovered location in one area before heading to the next.

Sometimes it adversely affects my enjoyment of open world stuff to be honest.
>>
>>26160482
mgs 5 had so much potential. it's a fucking tragedy how butchered and unfinished it is. that game could have easily been the game of the decade if they gave hideo more time
>>
File: a52.jpg (42KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
a52.jpg
42KB, 450x373px
Battlefront 2
and LA Noire are pretty comfy too
>>
>>26160208
Would have been cool to see a Sleeping Dogs 2 with Lantau, Kowloon etc.
>>
For me it is Oblivion, that feeling looting an Aylead Ruin, shivers down your spine and at the same time intense, afterwards visiting your favorite trader to sell him your stuff, restocking ingredients at the Alchemist to make new HP, Magicka and Fatigue potions only to do it all again.

And

Darkest Dungeon
While being the exact opposite of a traditional comfy game, it has some twisted kind of comfyness. The narrator is also a huge comfy plus.
Mending your broken heroes to just send them out again into horrors and despair.
I can't name it, but the game has it what makes me feel so comfy.
>>
>>26160535
>LA Noire

I have to disagree there anon. LA Noire to me felt like the most empty open world I've ever encountered. If your open world is going to be that threadbare, don't even bother making an open world game in the first place.
>>
>>26160560
Agreed. People hate the aesthetic of Oblivion because it admittedly isn't as original as Morrowind, but it does have its moments.

Something I feel like Oblivion and Skyrim didn't do well, that Morrowind did though was that whole feeling of having a steep learning curve. You're relatively weak and require regular stop-offs in town to sell off small amounts of loot etc for a long time in Morrowind, but you can become quite strong quite quickly in Oblivion and Skyrim.

Morrowind isn't perfect in this regard too as there are ways you can become very strong quickly.

I like the idea of an RPG where you're just an average, tough-but-not-invincible adventurer for a long period of time. A guy who needs to go out and earn just enough gold coins to repair his armor and pay for a room at the inn. That feeling in Morrowind is the best, but again, it doesn't last for that long.
>>
>>26160564
Very true, but its the solving of murders and the whole 40's setting that made it comfy
>>
>>26159960
The sounds are even comfy. The fire, the sound of the wind blowing outside the cabin
>>
Dark Cloud in Norune Village
Far too few people have expierenced this feel
>>
TES: Oblivion
The 'WhoDunIt' level
>>
>>26157417
underrated roast

0r1g1n41p057
>>
>>26157161
Tales of Symphonia, when you're buying stuff in the town and listening to the amazing soundtrack.

Morrowind, when you're walking towards a goal and the ash storm hits.

Civilisation V, doing literally anything.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGJK4wvmM_I

This video fills me with so much emotion, back then I didn't have a worry in the world, I'd never played a 3d game before cause I only had sega genesis so this entire world just seems so immersive

>Dem background that just go on forever
>Dat music
>>
>>26157161

ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, Shadow of Destiny, Broken Sword, Kyrandia, Discworld, Myst, Gabriel Knight, LBA; KQ, LSL, SQ, The Dig, Monkey Island, Secret of Mana, Tales of Legendia
>>
>>26157161
>you'll never be a kid again playing FF7 and reaching the end of Midgar and realizing the adventure is only beginning.

Why live?

Seriously though, this game was the most comfy game of all time.
>>
FF10 fucking Blitzball man, once I got good at it I forgot there was a story.

Also Evil Genius, MGS 2 and 3, Earthbound, Dwarf Fortress, that South Park game and Baldur's Gate
>>
kinda surprised how comfy most of life is strange was...
>>
File: 118547540.jpg (135KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
118547540.jpg
135KB, 1024x1024px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu-EbjwSvq4

"Farewell good hunter,may you find your worth in the waking world."
>>
Does Dragon's Dogma actually have an interesting world/story/characters?
>>
File: 2016-01-14_00002.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-14_00002.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
>>26161038
>>26159960
>>26159756
>>26159741
>Based The Long Dark
>The ultimate robot game.
>>
>>26162346

They're actually all so singularly boring and unbearable together that I dropped the game.

It's like a parody of the most bland, generic western fantasy setting you can imagine.
>>
>>26162434
I knew it. It got pushed hard after Skyrim's release as a sort of hipster thing for people who didn't like Skyrim, but the substance seemed shit.
>>
>>26157161
That part in Barrett's theme where it suddenly goes serious with the quiet, long chords.
>>
File: Persona-3-Manga-Header-720x340.jpg (38KB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
Persona-3-Manga-Header-720x340.jpg
38KB, 720x340px
>>26157161
Persona 3/4

Posting some comfy songs from those games
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpNhxUIMXug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZYJ-5sLazQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzRqtW1C0Zo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmRQUuqtJas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftrpqanZvKo
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.