[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have friends of other races? Not just people you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 9

Do you have friends of other races?

Not just people you're friendly with, but people you actually hang out with.
>>
>>26156847
Not really, everyone is a spic on the land of spics
>>
>>26156871
wellk yeah this question is more for Americans and Canadians
>>
>>26156847
im black and my best friend is bolivian.
had another best friend that was white but i lost contact with him.
all my other friends are my race
>>
File: futonroll.jpg (43KB, 900x555px) Image search: [Google]
futonroll.jpg
43KB, 900x555px
>>26156847
I recently made friends for the first time and all of them are black
>>
>>26156847
I hang out with Asians and my own rave. I hate everyone else. Especially blacks the biggest assholes around. Although my Asian friends hate blacks way more than I do and often talk about how they wish China would lead a worldwide genocide of them.
>>
My friends are white, Filipino, Indian, Japanese, Persian, Chinese, Burmese, and I'm hispanic.

No black friend tho
>>
>>26156847
I'm black, my best friends are a mexican girl, a white guy, a black guy, and an asian girl.
I share a sense of humor with the mexican and the caucasian, and the black and asian are the only ones that watch the shows I like.
>>
File: 1453815922420.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453815922420.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
75% of the friends im close to arent white. Which is a bit strange seeing as i live in a town where white people are by far the majority. Honestly just realized this the other day.
>>
>>26156924
you must hang out with some loser Asians

I know a lot of them and they're not like that
>>
>>26156956
are you gay by any chance?
>>
>>26156996
Yep, you got me.
How the hell did you guess that, though?
>>
I don't have any friends.
>you have been muted
JUST
>>
>>26157016
that sounds like a friend group a gay guy would have lol

straight guys don't really hang out with chicks unless they're tryna fug
>>
>>26156847
Back in college one of my best friends was a Nepalese exchange student. Cool guy.
>>
>>26157046
This, I wish I would get invited to those groups people post here.
Except that steam shit because I don't really play video games.
>>
>>26156847
>people you actually hang out with
why are you asking this on /r9k/?
literally noone does this, unless they're a normie and in that case they need to get the fuck out
>>
>>26157121
no, plenty of weirdos have friends
>>
>>26156847
Black guy who used to be part of a friend group that represented every major ethnicity. They all moved or had kids or had family members that had kids so we don't hang out much anymore if at all. Strangely enough its a lot easier to make friends with people of other races now. Its like they can smell it on you or something.
>>
2 white friends and one mongolian friend.
>>
>>26156847
I'm black and my friends are a blonde bowlcut dutch lanklet, a /fit/ moroccan and a iraqi manlet.
The dutch hungry skeleton lanklet is a huge weeb who I share tastes with in vidya/animu but looks like a normalfag. He's pretty also wageslave and I make fun of him, despite being a fat, lazy nig.

The /fit/ moroccan is my childhood buddy who used to be a sperg but somehow changed into a chad we all aspire to be, one who can weeb out and loves obscure shit but has a built body and confidence that chicks dig. He took the virginity of a greek 16 year old qt in germany and is with her ever since. I'm absolutely envious of him but he's too cool and nice to ever hate. God knows why he hangs out with us but he helps me get off my lazy ass and work out.

The iraqi manlet is a very smart guy. I usually have serious discussions with him since he's the more robot type of the three. When we aren't serious, he talks about guns since he has a massive weapons fetish.
>>
>>26156847
I'm black, and my best friend is El Salvadorian

We went to basic combat training together and were bunkmates, and we've been like brothers ever since
>>
>>26156847
yes, I'm white and have several persian friends.
>>
My best friend is half black. But he grew up with his white family.

That's about it.
>>
>>26156847
My best friend is white. I'm Mexicantbh, but he's a great guy and has a nice body.
>>
Are any of you fembots?
>>
>>26157950
Yes, all of us are fembots.
>>
Well I'm mexican, my best (and only, I'd say) friend is black.

I dont really see race as a factor for hanging/not hanging out with someone, just their personality.
>>
>>26156944
>No black friend tho

You gotta catch one bro.

Gotta catch 'em all.
>>
>>26157016

Because straight men dont have girls as "best friends." It's just not possible. Women wouldn't consider you a best friend either.. unless they know you're gay and all sexual tensions disappear.
>>
Yes. But they all say they are white.
I mean, even the guy that has 2 great gradmothers that were literally slaves.
He also makes a point to throw that in your face, like it absolves him of white guilt, but not whiteness.
>>
i have one black friend. he is literally the dumbest person i know, stubborn and ignorant as fuck, but i still like him because he laughes about most of my jokes.
>>
>>26158223
>but i still like him because he laughes about most of my jokes.

He's probably autistic (the non-4chan kind).
>>
>>26156847
Why does this question seem so fucking retarded?
>>
>>26158157
Is it really that impossible?
We mainly just hang out and watch anime together, would it really be that different if I was straight?
>>
>>26158351
>would it really be that different if I was straight?

Yes.

The sexual tension between two straight people of opposite genders (almost) makes it impossible for two people to simply be friends.. feelings will happen sooner or later.

Knowing one of those two friends is gay and the other is straight cuts all sexual tensions. This is why almost all people have friends of their own gender as best friends. There's no sexual tensions making everything weird.

The most common way for two straight people of different genders to be best friends is if they knew each other since they were children. I cant really think of any other scenario where two grown people of diff. gender become best friends.
>>
my best friend is a white Hispanic who is in the military, we have a class together and workout everyday. I'm black
>>
>>26156847
Two of my best friends are dating Arabs, one is dating a black chick and one of my friends is half Asian.
>>
yea i know
1 argentina
2 nepal
1 egypt
3 albania
1 moldova
1 morocco
i "hang out" with them sometimes
i don't like black people btw
>>
>>26158912
i forgot 1 ucraine
>>
File: 1453752011461.png (279KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1453752011461.png
279KB, 768x1280px
>>26156847
I want pic related to be r9k.
No gayshit.
>>
>>26156847
Most of my friends are blacks. They're pretty cool.

I'm a girl btw
>>
File: 1389561390424.jpg (174KB, 698x642px) Image search: [Google]
1389561390424.jpg
174KB, 698x642px
>>26156847
I'm black and my best friends are Korean and El Salvadorean. I don't think race matters for shit, desu senpai.
>>
Two bandmates are Creole.
I have no inner mechanism to explain my
hypocrisy. At this point I don't care
>>
>>26156847
Nope. Very few nonwhites where I live, and even if there were, I wouldn't want to be friends with them. Arabs/Indians are creepy and smell bad, and blacks are extremely stupid.
>>
I live in the UK. I don't live in a major city so everyone I know is white. As it should be.
>>
I'm black(nigerian)

>Squad Breakdown
1 El Salvadorian (my bestfriend)
1 Mixed (half greek half black(african american))
1 Mulatto
3 Blacks
2 Asian
1 Poo in the Loo
2 White

My group is pretty diverse. I hangout with anyone if they entertain me enough.
>>
File: 1444279354565.png (258KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1444279354565.png
258KB, 768x1280px
>>26158959
Fixed the picture for you.
>>
>>26159002
do you ever show each other your girl parts?
>>
I'm an 18 year old Salvadoran fembot and my best friend is a gay 45 year old white man

He's extremely flamboyant but he's a great guy
>>
>>26160096
That sounds cool.
How did you meet?
>>
>>26159184
>nigerian

What's good nigga? Igbo here
>>
>>26160096
I would watch a TV show about you
>>
>>26160119
I used to work at CVS, he was my manager
>>26160167
It's funny you say that because he looks and sounds like Cam from Modern Family except he's way more flamboyant
>>
>>26160309
how flamboyant can this guy possibly be?
>>
Every single one of my friends is of a different race than myself.

Such is the life of a dirty spic living in a British colony. Even my Mexican oneitis is whiter than me.
>>
>>26159229
Unfortunately, you're edit is accurate.
Also I wouldn't expect such "diverse" groups outside of America or offline in general as it's unnatural.
>coming from spicland here.
>>
>>26160523
he crossdresses, wears makeup, and has a voice that makes Liberace sound straight

for instance, when we go out on friday or saturday night, he often wears dresses, yoga pants, heels, a purse, and a pound of makeup

and he's constantly fucking guys he meets on grinder

needless to say, while he's an amazing guy, my parents don't know about him
>>
>>26158618
Or, if they are both very ugly.
>>
>>26161049
you mean if one is very ugly
>>
File: slavheart.png (100KB, 620x690px) Image search: [Google]
slavheart.png
100KB, 620x690px
I'm half spic, and the person I would consider my best friend irl is a neo nazi.

It's pretty much a non issue though, we've got a mutual dislike of the jews.

My other best friend, my online one that I've known for years is a hapa.

Besides that, a bunch of white tumbrinas having taken a liking to me lately, I have no idea why. It's entertaining, though.
>>
>>26161141
can we see your penus?
>>
>>26161113
Nah, they both have to be very ugly, or one will become attracted to the other and the tension will form.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>26161155
I would show you if I could, anon.
>>
I used to be friends mostly with Chinese people, they were pretty decent and didn't get into drugs.

They were anti-normie on some level like me, they operated more like robots.
>>
File: 1445732071701.png (33KB, 170x273px) Image search: [Google]
1445732071701.png
33KB, 170x273px
>>26156847
Yes. I'm White.

Best friend is Black (Jamaican). Others are Korean, Mexican, Egyptian, Pure Italian, Guatemalan, Pacific Islander, and Mulatto.
>>
>>26161169
but if they're both ugly, wouldn't they have lower standards?
>>
>>26160973
what do you guys even have in common?
>>
One of my best friends is Hawaiian, but he was raised by white people and is somewhat white passing so I don't know if he counts.
>>
>>26160151
Yoruba reporting
Not him btw
>>
My friends are mostly white but I have one Indian friend, one Pakistani, and one Chilean
>>
>>26162524
we get along very well and have so much fun together

we go out drinking almost every friday and saturday night, sometimes smoking weed and occasionally doing harder drugs

we also see broadway plays and concerts together, and on weekdays we often just get lunch and hang out

we have a similar taste in music
>>
>>26164193
oops, didn't mean to include that last sentence

And I forgot to mention, we act as wingmen for each other
>>
For the first 16 years of my life, I literally knew less that 20 non-white people. My school was almost entirely white; the few minority kids were all popular so I didn't talk to them. Then I switched schools and made friends with a bunch of Indians, a half-asian kid, and a literal illegal immigrant from South America
>>
White
Only friend of mine that isn't white is half white.
I live in a ghetto southern state and find Nothing wrong with people of different ethnicity, its just the majority of people who act like me are white.
>>
>>26158157
Straight man with women best friends here. A little sexual tension doesn't have to be a bad thing.

Also, I don't know how to talk to guys.
>>
>>26164739
has she ever seen your dick?
>>
>>26164846
She has not seen my dick, no.
>>
>all these normies talking about their friends
This board has turned into all kinds of shit.
>>
the idea of interracial chick friends comparing pussies is so hot
>>
Like I have any real friends
>>
do gay guys really have kikis?
>>
>>26156847
I'm white my best friend from high school is Mexican and one of my friends in college is Armenian
>>
I'm white but most of my friends are hispanic or asian.

I grew up in a city where whites are the minority.
>>
>>26168767
Armenians aren't white?
>>
>>26156847
>Having any friends.

It's not like this is even /r9k/ anymore.
>>
>tfw best friend is gay

I want him
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.