[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is everyone evil deep down? I was in a skype group just now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1454006225776.jpg (163KB, 908x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454006225776.jpg
163KB, 908x600px
Is everyone evil deep down?

I was in a skype group just now with a guy I befriended last week on this board. Now everyone is bullying him in the chat over silly things. He doesnt have friends irl because he lives in the middle of nowhere, so he basically relies on me and that group.

How can I help him out?
>>
>>26156095

Yes, even that guy you feel bad for is evil. You are evil but too but foolish to admit to yourself.
>>
>>26156095
That always happens with groups no matter how robot they would say they are. Only a very very small few can abstain from joining in on this social hierarchy setting group mentality and social behavior norm.
>>
Everyone has the capacity for good or evil. The problem is that they're sheep and if the rest of the group is doing something evil they will also follow that path
>>
>>26156171
That's sad anon. So what do you think he should do?
>>
i can only speak for myself but yeah i'm fundamentally evil

roll call! evil anons report in
>>
>>26156213
you'll burn in hell so no one cares anon
>>
>>26156095
>Is everyone evil deep down?

if by evil you mean being self serving cunts then yes

people will act nice to you if its convenient for them but as soon as they've finished using you, or you become unable to help them they will toss you to the wayside like garbage, literally every human is like this.
>>
No, everyone's not evil deep down.

Some people are.

Though I don't think it's that simple really.
>>
>>26156213
I open youtube videos and leave them running in other tabs muted so it's view counter goes up but no one extra is actually watching.
>>
>>26156229
that's not all the way true, families and boyfriends are exceptions to this
>>
Wow whats up with that deer
Looks like he has the plague
>>
>>26156256
fibromatosis, humans and deer get it
>>
>>26156095
>Is everyone evil deep down?
Yes. Observe the actions of school age children. This will show you true human nature, before social pressure forces them to act with civility.
>>
>>26156290
If that's the case then race doesnt matter, only status
>>
>>26156290
>children raised by shit parents offer a glimpse of true human nature

'no'
>>
It is natural amongst tribal groups to throw a dividing line between the alpha-males, the beta-males, and the omega-males. Everyone will be striving for the alpha-male position. Before the games have begun, everyone is on equal footing. They are just meeting one another, so there has been no hierarchy established. The only way to grab the alpha spot is to push everyone else down. It starts with one person, the one who is clearly the weakest. In this case, it is your recent friend. Let's face it, he is probably a freak. He's probably begging for everyone to tease him. It's not his fault he has no friends, but it is his fault that he shared that information to the group. If he didn't tell way too much about his life of loserdom, they wouldn't be teasing him right now.

You know who's next in the picking line? The cowardly empathetics. If you defend him, it will be clear that you are weak. Do you want to be teased like him? The answer's no, so I would refrain from showing any kind of sympathy towards the treatment he's receiving. He's been waving his plump ass out in the open, begging to be ridden by the alpha-males like the little pig-slut he is.

So what you want to do is just stay silent. Your bleeding heart ideals make it impossible for you to ever be an alpha-male, but maybe you could still make it as a beta-male. Don't ever share information with the group about yourself that tarnishes your reputation. Learn from this omega-male's mistake.

I hope you heed my advice, OP. I really mean the best for you. I'm sorry that the truth hurts sometimes. As for whether everyone's evil deep down... not as individuals they aren't, but when they are placed in a group they will behave on their instincts like mere animals. Maybe the passive beta-male position is the wisest choice, if you aren't falling for their tribal mentality. Try to stay out of the way, let the alpha-males assume their dominance. They will pull you down if they perceive you as a threat.
>>
File: neurofibromatosis_1_high.jpg (63KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
neurofibromatosis_1_high.jpg
63KB, 640x420px
>>26156272
jesus christ why would anyone even want to live having this shit
>>
>>26156462
/thread

OP listen to this guy. It's rare that a tripfag is right
>>
>>26156095
grow a pair and stick up for him you faggot. tell them to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>26156462
But anon, the guy being bullied has had a gf before, has a mathematics degree and looks liek Chad. The yurofags bully him for things like not knowing certain trivia

>>26156573
I do stick up for him and he stands up for himself too, but we're outnumbered and cant make a dent it seems.
>>
>>26156290
this is actually pretty true

i've always been timid but i've done some pretty fucked up shit in my childhood just for attention
>>
File: Brachypelma_smithi_2009_G03.jpg (1MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Brachypelma_smithi_2009_G03.jpg
1MB, 1920x1440px
>skype group
>/r9k/ skype group

OP just grab your friend and get out of there. Skype groups are full of rabid assholes and I dont care what board they're based off of.

Just save yourself the headache right now and leave. Take it from a guy who went back and forth between communities for two years before finding out that they were all snakes
>>
>>26156602
so tell the dude you'll still be homeys even if he doesn't want to hang out in the chat group. talk to him 1on1 or find a new group. and if you still want to hang out in that other group you can do that too.

you're all internet friends, internet friends are easy to replace.
>>
Leave the skype group then. If it actually bothered either of you, you would have just left.
>>
>>26156699
like i said, it's the only interaction he can get.
>>
>>26156462
so you think his group of friends is like the monkeys in your example?
with the only reference, they are little losers who bully the new one and you conclusion is its natural behaviour?
why should op play the pussy and not defend the guy if wants to?
because it wouldnt be alpha and he dont get vaginas to fuck, or they make fun about him?
your advice is to play the cuck and thats how you act in real life probably.

and please write text like a normal person, i hate when dumb people try to act smart because they write hueg walls of text.
>>
>>26156725
because it's so hard to find online chat groups? there are so many places online to find a sense of community, you don't need some skype chat group for that.
>>
>>26156462
>The only way to grab the alpha spot is to push everyone else down
>become antisocial
so everyone hates you and you have no friends? that doesn't sound very alpha to me
>>
I'm not evil. I legitimately don't like wronging people or hurting them.
>Inb4 you know me more than I know me
If it makes you feel better, I almost wish I was evil.
>>
>>26156095
Most people are good, but selfish.
>>
>tfw you wanna join groups and make new friends online but too dumb compared to everyone and will eventually get picked on
>>
When a group doesn't have anything ot talk about they will target someone to make fun of them.

That way they can do something together. It also forges camaraderie when you gang up on someone
>>
>>26156228
>believes in hell

lol

Hitler is in the exact same place Gandhi is. Your childish notions of eternal consequences for earthly acts are laughable.
>>
What's a Skype group?
>>
all lifeforms are evil, water is wet. what else is new
>>
>>26156476
What do you think would happen if you took a cheese grater or something and dragged across his chest?
>>
>>26156095
Defend him?
>>
What the fuck is happening in that picture
>>
>>26157981
Cancer ORIG
>>
File: 1453832199684.gif (937KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1453832199684.gif
937KB, 500x357px
>>26156095
evil is an ethical abstraction
there is only behavior that is dictated mechanistically, we assign labels to these in order to more efficiently run a society.
by our society standards, not everyone is intrinsically evil, but they are all intrinsically egotistical, which is some form is moderated by empathy (different people have different amounts of empathy), but when the egotistical reward is greater than the drive for emotional pleasure through empathy than a person will always act in terms of what suits them best.

This sort of social structure emerges from individuals wanting to be higher in the social structure, it is not a desire to keep that one individual down, but to elevate one's self.
if you do not elevate yourself through similar mechanisms, than you will become a target as well

it's your choice, you can perhaps give him some form of belonging, but you might be ostracized as well
what do you value more, your empathy, or social success within this group
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.