[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

permavirginal whining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 35

File: Snapshot_20160130_3.jpg (55KB, 457x396px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160130_3.jpg
55KB, 457x396px
Who here ISN'T a virgin? Is everyone just pretending, or are you all really that pathetic? Waaaaaaaaaaaa, no girl wants me because I'm fat and smell like old cheese!
>>
>>26155800
It depends who you ask whether I'm a virgin or not, I've fucked a girl in the ass (but only the ass) and I didn't orgasm as a result.
>>
>>26155909
Why did you go first for the ass? Didn't know which one was which? Bonus point if you can tell me who it is in OP pic.
>>
>>26155931
She doesn't want to do vaginal, she's quite firm about that. I have no idea but it says "I can has" so I'm not sure I want to find out.
>>
>>26155972
That's fucking weird.
>>
Nice bait, but I'll bite. I like how normies always pretend that everything is because of things that can be changed. Like OP. He said "fat and smell like old cheese" because these things can(for most people) be changed. He didn't say "short and ugly" because well you can't really fix either of those without surgery.

Just goes to show how normies think.
>>
>>26155800
Looks like everyone's a virgin here, sorry OP.
>>
>>26156020
It's not so much that I think you should severely change your appearance. Contrary to what the majority of you seem to think, being fat, short, bald, etc. isn't nearly as important as having charm, class, and intelligence, especially when it comes to finding a girlfriend. I think most of you are simply afraid of women, especially women's rejections, and you hate what you fear. The problem isn't women. The problem is you. If a anxiety ridden, borderline schizo, depressed, drunk, poor, drughead like myself can get a woman, so can you. It's not nearly as difficult as you guys make it seem.
>>
>>26156474
>class
That is a dangerous word.
>>
>>26156474
Oh yeah and someone who got treated like shit for being bald, short, ugly or whatever else, that person is the one supposed to get charm, class or whatever else you said?

Your advice is retarded. People get born and through treatment of their peers, they get shaped to be either winners or losers. There is no way around.
>>
>>26156509
>>26156509
It's strange, because whenever I point out the obvious (as in it's not impossible for you to find a gf), there are always guys who fly out of the woodwork to tell me it's just hopeless. Out of all the women in the world, none of them would ever give them a chance. It's stupid. You spend all day long telling yourselves that until you finally believe it. Then one of you goes off the fucking deep end and validates this whole "culture" of fail. Maybe if you'd come back down to earth, grow out of this "robot/normie" shit, and actually go after a real woman who isn't a perfect 100/10 fembot, then your shitty lives would be less shitty.
>>
File: nausicaa.jpg (73KB, 360x232px) Image search: [Google]
nausicaa.jpg
73KB, 360x232px
>>26155800
Nice Volkssturmgewehr 1-5!
I am a virgin both by choice and by fate. Doesn't bother me since I have better things to do than waste time with women.
>>
>>26156655
It's strange, because whenever I tell the truth some guy comes out of the woodwork with NAWALT. Shit's really strange, huh?

See I know I can get a woman. WHen I'm 25-30 and have money. Then I will be nothing more than a beta provider. I won't be someone she loves, I'll be just a smart choice. And there is an immense amount of humiliation involved in that. Even if most men don't want to see it.
>>
>>26156655
Okay, let me preface this by saying I do have a girlfriend, I'm the guy who's only had anal from above, I'm not claiming it's impossible for robots to have a girlfriend however...

I do not buy this "real woman" nonsense. In my experience, anything referred to as a "real woman" is a self serving creature incapable of anything resembling true love or dedication, which is, as far as I can tell, what robots want. Considering that, if all they can get are "real women", they're better off alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 500x281px
>>26155800
I'm not a virgin, lost it a few years ago when I was 18 to my bf. Now I'm trying to date a Christian boy who's a virgin, but now I've had sex with one and a half guys so that shit might not pass with him.

God forbid a girl isn't a virgin and she's considered a slut
>>
>>26156767
*one and a half guys since then, equaling almost three in total
>>
File: x1SkLtE.png (31KB, 734x1472px) Image search: [Google]
x1SkLtE.png
31KB, 734x1472px
>>26156474
>just get charm
Charm it's a useless term, because you can't explain how "Charm" works
Plus
You are a junkie so you're a damaged bad boy, stop using your own perspective for a second you self-centered junkie
>>
File: consider_the_following.jpg (44KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following.jpg
44KB, 543x405px
>>26156701
You're mentally ill. Seriously. So why does it HAVE to be like that? You do realize that some women actually have jobs of their own and aren't parasitic, whores trading blowjobs for your soul, right?
>>
>>26156805
NAWALT again. Also it's not just about money. I'm just not great, I have a friend who is always better at pretty much everything. He's just better, I'm not. There is many men like this and thanks to not being great I'm always gonna be second, third, ..., last choice. I'm not a Chad, so I can never really be loved, because there is always someone better out there.
>>
>there are people on this board who go outside more than once a week
>there are people on this board who have actual real life conversations with other people beside ordering burgers, pizza and kebab
>there are people on this board who have kissed

It honestly blows my mind.
>>
>>26156803
Yes, I shoot up with dirty pot needles and freebase shrooms. Junkie indeed. By charm I simply mean not being a prick only interested in a zombie sex slave which is, as far as I can tell, what most of you guys want. You have such unreasonable expectations and such close minded ideas when it comes to women. It's sad. It's like talking to one of those braindead, "white genocide's a comin'" dickwads. Logic doesn't faze you. It just beads off the dried cum coating your stained sweat suit.
>>
>>26156878
Don't respond to them. They are here for attention. Alternatively, come with me to wiz chan.
>>
>>26156767
>>26156790
How did you sleep with half a man? Was he an amputee? Did he have no arms or legs, was he just a chest with a head sticking out? I'll bet amputees give the best head. They probably fucking twist doorknobs and use a fork all with their tongue. They've gotta be tongue masters. And fuck, imagine fucking someone without arms or legs. They're like those sex toys where it's like a disembodied ass/vagina. I'm sure there are sex toys that are like just pelvis, chest, and head too. I gotta go look for one. Or do you think amputee girls would be easier to get with?

Or do you mean he was like half-animal, half man? A manimal? I've heard stories of such creatures, but I never knew they were real. Was he like a fucking centaur? Do they have their genitals between their front horse legs, corresponding to the "human" placement, or do they have them between their back horse legs, corresponding to the "horse" placement? It would suck if it were the latter, they wouldn't be able to jerk off. Maybe they have two sets of genitals, one for each creature? That seems like it makes sense to me. Do you think they experience an additive effect when you jerk both penises off? Or does it just feel like a normal orgasm to them, does it actually feel subpar when only one of their genitals is being stimulated? Do they cum through both at the same time? I would imagine they would have two separate balls and two separate prostate muscles, so they must each cum individually. Does it disappoint them if you can't make both cum simultaneously? Or maybe they take advantage of having a much more lenient refractory period, maybe they'll fuck you with one set of genitals, cum, and then fuck you with the other set. They could keep going back and forth forever. They've gotta be like fucking sexual stallions. Well, half-stallions I mean.
>>
>>26156902
I disagree, I think most of them want actual "pure" love, someone who would actually die for them, someone who is innately truly kind.
>>
>>26156930
I'm here in the vain hope that I can convince some of you fucks if someone like myself can get a girlfriend, it's not entirely hopeless. Considering I'm a 5'8 hungry skelly aserpger's syndrome tranny with long hair who's never had a job a day in their life who spends all day sitting at a computer either making or playing video games, I reckon some people around here must have a chance.
>>
>>26156902
Holy fucking shit
You make so many assumptions of me and how my life is, you're no better than those anons saying "all women are cheating sluts".
>You have such unreasonable expectations and such close minded ideas when it comes to women
I don't expect anything from women , i know that they want the best they can get and i'm clearly not the best, never been the best, so i don't expect anything from them in the same way that i can't expect anything from a soccer club manager.

>By charm I simply mean not being a prick only interested in a zombie sex slave which is, as far as I can tell, what most of you guys want.
>bycharm i mean assumptions based on satirical shitposting and my confirmation bias.
Thanks for letting me know how much self-awareness you lack

>>26157095
Erich Fromm says that "pure" love can omly be achieved between mother and child, because all the other kinds of love (fraternal love, erotic love, etc..) are conditional
>>
>>26157178
At least you are skinny...
>>
Have had sex with a prostitute and five women or so (a few of them on multiple occasions).

As the captcha says, I am not robot
>>
>>26157229
How...

Bleep Bloop Blap Not a robot krzzzzzz
>>
>>26157201
>Erich Fromm says that "pure" love can omly be achieved between mother and child, because all the other kinds of love (fraternal love, erotic love, etc..) are conditional

I'm pretty sure the love between a mother and a child is also conditional, there are definitely mothers and children in the world who no longer love each other. Regardless, I don't think the point is for it to be *totally* unconditional, that's obviously unreasonable, just sufficiently unconditional that they'd stay with you if you fell ill or lost your job or similar.
>>
>>26157254
Prostitute? Wrong place in the wrong time in Serbia, basically.

Others? Basic drunken hookups, easy with a modicum of charm and confidence, and once sober with a girl off Tinder.
>>
File: hanged.jpg (172KB, 608x1070px) Image search: [Google]
hanged.jpg
172KB, 608x1070px
>>26157201
Only here would someone argue against themselves so passionately. I'm sitting here telling you you're not worthless, and it seems as though it's pissing you off something fierce.
>>26157095
"Pure love" to them is having a subservient, warm hole for their cocks that'll make them some tendies to eat while they're getting blown. They're expectations are ridiculous. And, yes, I realize I'm painting with a broad brush, but look around and you'll see that the overwhelming majority on this board are like that. I mean, I can relate to social anxiety, depression, and even being suicidal, but I just don't understand you guys sometimes. Maybe I'm just an emotionally distant person. Sex has never really been a huge deal for me. I mean, to me sex and love are two different things. Maybe I'm a normie like you say, but I don't feel very normal. Still, eh, whatever. You're right. No one will ever love you. Whatever.
>>
ITT: Normies ignore posts they can't react to and keep preaching their "truth"

>>26156874
No response to this?
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 269x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 269x242px
>>26156874
You've literally memed any counter-argument to your stupid fucking worldview. If you're as open-minded as you claim, realize that yes, you do have a chance with women if you treat them as people, and no, not all women are shitheads.

inb4 pseudoscience, further self-loathing
>>
>>26157391
Again I disagree, I think it's just about having someone who won't trade up for Chad if offered the opportunity, but honestly, you might know this place better than I do
>>
>>26157459
I never claimed I'm open-minded. Also to have a chance with women I would have to work extremely hard, while men who got born luckier don't. I don't see why I should accept that. By accepting this I would be supporting this unfair system. Anyone who does it is a cuck and a fucking normie.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 900x900px
>>26157539
Dude, it's not easy for anyone. Unless you're smoking hot and loaded, you're going to have to work. The trick is finding someone who appreciates and reciprocates it.

And maybe you weren't born with the best of circumstances. It's still possible. Not through anger and resentment. Don't be yourself, but improve yourself until you're happy with it.

Or just die a bitter virgin, that works too
>>
Whats going on in OP's pic? Why is that camo sweatered man holding what looks like a rare Volkssturm rifle from 1945?
>>
>>26157539
If I didn't know better, I would say you WANT to remain a kissless virgin. Have you even tried to talk to a girl? Or do you just expect to walk outside, unzip, and have them line up? This is my last attempt at ever telling any of you losers that you're more than dog shit. It's no wonder you're so pathetic. I try to make you feel a little better, and you verbally attack me. How dare I suggust that you, YOU!!, king of all virgins and basement dwellers stands a chance at anything resembling happiness, however fleeting it may be. I think in about fifty years, when you "robots" eat a bullet or succumb to diabetic complications, they'll be none of you left. It's natural selection at its finest. Something about your weakness, your self-defeating loser-ism just makes me want to murder you and eat your heart right out of your chest raw. I look at you people and I see a distorted, parody of myself. And I hate myself.
>>
>>26157686
For example tall guys have to work much less. I'm not gonna accept that. I can't do that. It would be accepting humiliation. It would be accepting having to compensate all my life for things others get easily. How could I ever be anything but bitter under these circumstances? Imagine you want to buy something, let's say shoes. But due to having brown hair(something arbitrary and out of your control) every shop in town is going to charge you double. Would you not feel angry? Could you be happy like that? Only a cuck could.

Obviously this was an example. Brown hair doesn't mean much.
>>
>>26157714
>>26156663
It was supposed to be a Mini-14, but it came out looking like some kind of Nazi prototype.
>>
>>26157799
>It was supposed to be a Mini-14, but it came out looking like some kind of Nazi prototype
If you want to create ebin strawman pictures then atleast learn to draw. It'd be quite interesting to see someone use a rare WW2 weapon in a school shooting.
>>
>>26157764
Yes I did obviously. And I felt humiliated by being turned down every time while my tall friend got a girlfriend while he was playing counter strike. Also you hate me? You want to kill me? How do you think robots feel about your normies who tell them they should be working hard for things that many people don't have to? How do you think robots feel about normies who bullied and tormented them for years and now want them to work hard so they can be accepted into their little normie club.

You hate me? This feeling is mutual, but you have no idea how much more robots hate you.
>>
File: 1453685565035.jpg (201KB, 596x772px) Image search: [Google]
1453685565035.jpg
201KB, 596x772px
>>26157826
You would get extra points with /pol/ for using a rare piece of Nazi Space Magic.
>>
>>26157794
> I measure my happiness and life satisfaction on a competitive basis

Good luck with that.
>>
>>26157855
Imagine if someone shot up their school with a gyrojet? Imagine /k/'s reaction
>>
>>26157826
Dude, I can draw to pass time if I fucking want to. No one says it has to be good or that I can't post my shit here. And it's fucking Marc Lepine, you dips. I figure you guys of all people would figure that out. I imagine he's a personal hero to a lot of you.
>>
>>26157880
That is of course, as long as you don't shoot anyone at point blank range with one. Why not use it for the worlds first space shooting.
>>
>>26157851
I'm not the guy you were responding to but there's something I'd like to know, if you feel humiliated by having to work harder than somebody else because you were less lucky... How do you do anything? No matter what you do, there's someone out there who has an easier time of it than you.
>>
>>26157868
Well all life is competition. For resources, money, women, whatever you name. The less you can get the more you fail. And being dealt a bad hand, you're gonna fail much more by default. You're gonna have to work very hard just to get the point where others get easily.
>>
File: burgerking2.gif (417KB, 180x106px) Image search: [Google]
burgerking2.gif
417KB, 180x106px
>>26157851
Believe me. You cannot understand my kind of hatred. While you're just pissed that some cunt wont suck your dick or some empty skulled jock pushed you into a locker in middle skool, I despise humanity. I am hate incarnate. You wanna go postal? Bring it. I bet I can shoot straighter than you. I'll rip off your goddamn head and shove it so far up your frickin' ass you'll be coughin' up dandruff for four friggin' months.

>>26157880
There was a german dude who killed a bunch of people in school with a lance and a homemade flame thrower. I can't think of his name, but it happened. Look it up.
>>
>>26157938
When I was young I used to ignore it. Now I drink and plan to leave society and die in seclusion somewhere as soon as I have enough money. The thought that I can just leave, tell all the people who know me to fuck themselves and go do whatever the fuck I want keeps me going. For now. I know it's a pipe-dream. It's all I have at this point that doesn't involve an hero.
>>
>>26155800
Nice bait ohpee
>>
>>26157961
You're using your own perception to prove itself, literal tautology.

>The only way to gauge one's happiness and self satisfaction is by comparing yourself to others
>well it's true because it is

You won't get this, but I'm pretty confident other people on this thread have seen it. And most people who followed that line of thought for a few years know how self destructive it is.
>>
>>26157990
>Believe me. You cannot understand my kind of hatred. While you're just pissed that some cunt wont suck your dick or some empty skulled jock pushed you into a locker in middle skool, I despise humanity. I am hate incarnate. You wanna go postal? Bring it. I bet I can shoot straighter than you. I'll rip off your goddamn head and shove it so far up your frickin' ass you'll be coughin' up dandruff for four friggin' months.
That might all be true. But unlike typical normie with a job, girlfriend, maybe even a family of his own. There is nothing I can lose.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (26KB, 403x365px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
26KB, 403x365px
>>26158059
Am I the only one here who actively doesn't want to be like everyone else? I mean, I realize that we're no special snowflakes, but still. Why try to fit in with a pack of people you don't even like? If you hate them so much, why do you envy them so much? Do your really want to become a chad?
>>
>>26158059
I'm not saying it's the only way. It's the best way. Anything else is a delusion. If someone says "I'm happy just because and I don't give a shit what you say" that just screams delusion. If someone says "I'm good because I'm better than John, Peter and Cletus" then that can be backed up if you compare said person to John, Peter and Cletus.
>>
>>26157990
normies are bringing the edge
>>
File: wtfisthisshit.png (76KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
wtfisthisshit.png
76KB, 400x352px
>>26158068
At least you get left the fuck alone. I'm in a loveless marriage and too broke to get a divorce, much less move into my own place. We fight constantly, and she hates everything about me. I'm in credit card debt up to my eyeballs and can't afford to go back to school.I also live in a trailer park. Try that for a while, and see how much your "robot life" sucks then.
>>
>>26158159
You choose it. I have no sympathy for you.
>>
>>26158090
this. I don't even fit in with some of the beta faggots on here. I am quite content with what I like and what I do. Ever since I was little, I never found myself sharing any interest with the other kids: power rangers, pokemon, nintendo, etc. I hate to say that I behave almost like a hipster but I just don't like doing what everyone else does because I enjoy my things better.
>>
>>26158202
>>26158090
Good for you. This is a thread where normies talk to the ones who hate women almost as much as they hate themselves.
>>
>>26158264
Oh I hate women alright. I just don't hate myself. I have no objections for myself what so ever. I am not chad or even fit for that matter but I don't strive to be like them.
>>
File: 1425024068243.jpg (16KB, 312x367px) Image search: [Google]
1425024068243.jpg
16KB, 312x367px
>>26158189
As you said earlier, the feeling is mutual. I have absolutely no sympathy for you supreme gentlemen. Just a bunch of privileged, narcissistic whiners blaming everyone for their problems except themselves.
>>
>>26158379
>people who are inherently disadvantaged are privileged compared to me because I shat in my own bed and now I have to lie in it.
Fuck off.
>>
>>26158455
>Fuck off.
Why don't you make me? All I have to do is get a girl to walk over and you'll shit your pants and run.
>>
>>26158528
And look how that worked out for you.
>>
>>26158095
>I'm not saying it's the only way. It's the best way. Anything else is a delusion.

Again, you're saying it's the best way because it its. You're using a statement to support itself, without explaining why happiness is irrevocably tied to one's position relative to others.

>>26158090
I think it has to do with most people not being clear on what they want in life, and using popular approval and social value a substitutes for what they really want.
>>
File: Personality lol.png (20KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
Personality lol.png
20KB, 432x330px
>>26156474

>being fat, short, bald, etc. isn't nearly as important as having charm, class, and intelligence

Nope. Your appearance influences what people think of those regards. It's called the Halo Effect.

pic related.

>If a anxiety ridden, borderline schizo, depressed, drunk, poor, drughead like myself can get a woman

Give yourself some credit, kid; you're saying
"I'm unattractive but I still managed it, so can you!" when the truth is really that women are attracted to everything you think makes you unattractive. The drama, the damage.

We can do this all day, bottom line is you're wrong and you want to think that women's standards make logical sense, when they usually don't.
>>
>>26158690
>using OKCupid, an online dating platform, to make sweeping statements about life at large

Oh gee, I'm sure that it being an almost entirely visual platform wouldn't confound the results at all.
>>
>>26156805

>some women actually have jobs of their own and aren't parasitic, whores trading blowjobs for your soul, right?

Everything is a transaction. Everything we do, we do to satisfy some self-serving imperative. There's nothing inherently "wrong" with that, but pretending it's not true is just plain lying.

Furthermore, women still largely want men of higher status than themselves; the higher her status, the higher the status a man needs before she'll consider him for dating and mating.

So their jobs actually make them even MORE selective, not less.

These are simple biological truths. Denying them is like denying gravity, then demanding a discussion on physics.
>>
>>26155800
I just sticked my dick inside a vagina two times with a hooker in my life. No hugs, kisses or anything else with any woman, neither the hooker.
>>
File: social media stats.gif (49KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
social media stats.gif
49KB, 983x622px
>>26158721

We are a shallow species, kid. Particularly women.

The Halo effect has been proven since before the inception of online dating anyway.

Face it; you're wrong. We're right.

It makes you feel good to pretend that everyone who says these things must be some morbidly obese NEET screaming at his mom to bring him more chicken tenders, but again, you're wrong.

Louis CK, the most popular stand up comic right now, knows it;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohbv6haI1aQ

The legendary Patrice O'Neal knew it;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfrj-va6PHg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYKsVppiO-A

Dr Jordan Peterson, tenured Professor of Psychology at the University of Toronto knows it:

skip to 58:50 and watch for about 10 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=4071&v=t966lVrHEzo

Face it, this "everything is your fault" bullshit is to deny that anyone exists outside oneself, it's to deny the Universe itself.
>>
>>26155800
I've fucked hookers.
I also made out with girls during highschool.

But I'm socially dysfunctional and I never had a real relationship.

Having no gf isn't my main problem, although for a while loneliness was.
>>
File: Macleans-Cover-400[1].jpg (273KB, 400x530px) Image search: [Google]
Macleans-Cover-400[1].jpg
273KB, 400x530px
>>26155931
>who it is in OP pic.
Justin Bourque
>>
>>26158662
>Again, you're saying it's the best way because it its. You're using a statement to support itself, without explaining why happiness is irrevocably tied to one's position relative to others.
Well the ones who are at the top of the food chain enjoy the most of their life. They get things that the ones bellow them don't. They experience things that the ones bellow them don't. Not that they need to experience these things, they have the choice to experience them or not. While someone inferior or even just average can't choose. There are some things that are just out of reach. More money you have, more free you are to do things. And freedom is happiness to me.
>>
There are some men that no women find attractive. It's as simple as that. One can provide all the anecdotes there are of fat men, ugly men, short men, and so on developing sexual relationships. But for all of that, there are still some men no woman will ever want. For those men, unless prostitution is an acceptable option, they will live and die as virgins.

I'm one such fellow. Just turned 36 less than a week ago. Wizard until the end. And as prostitution is not a viable option for me, I will live and die as a virgin.

Sure, we congregate here to whine and complain. Because is this is the proper forum for it. We don't do it in public, we don't discuss it with our friends and family. Because that is disgusting and shameful. It's funny. Back in my college days many young men would shamelessly cry and whine about how no women wanted them. They would cry to their friends, they would cry at parties, or after parties. And now they're all married and so on.

So the losers like me come here to complain about something that is actually quite painful. We are going to die like this, we are never going to experience an experience that is basic to the human condition. We have been rejected on a fundamental level. And yes, it hurts. We will bleed all over this place here, where no one knows us and know one cares, so we can live the rest of our lives with a modicum of dignity.

Why begrudge us that?
>>
>>26159174
Actually it's Marc Lepine, but it also looksl ike justin bourque.
>>
File: Eye.jpg (60KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Eye.jpg
60KB, 800x800px
Funny story, I am a 8/10 5'4 male whos had tons of opportunities to get laid, but when I was 15 I got into a severe accident and woke up after being blacked out for three days.

I haven't had a sex drive since then, i think i should be worried, but i feel so zen it doesnt even matter
>>
>>26156655
>jus lower ur standards bro, its that easy
>>
>>26159940
If you're standards are impossibly high, then maybe you should.
>>
>>26160330
I want a 5/10 virgin gf that isn't a landwhale. is that too high?
>>
>>26160368
Depends on what your idea of a 5/10 is. And why does it have to be a virgin? What is up with that? Is it because you're a virgin or because you think somehow that she's "unclean" if she's had sex.
>>
>>26160507
yes, if I plan to spend my life with someone I don't want them tainted by Chad, thank you very much. Things were done this way by humans for 100's of years for a good reason.
>>
>me and girl lose virginity to each other
>hang out one night doing homework and put my arm around her
>she rests her head on my shoulder
>blah blah couple days later says we should just be friends and never contacts me again

All I can get is one night stands. And it was probably just because they were drunk. All I really want is a girlfriend. You forget sex so fast. I want a girlfriend and something that is more than 1 night.

Besides the fact I can't even get laid anymore and haven't in over a year.
>>
>>26159064
>let me post more OkCupid data to prove how OkCupid Data isn't skewed by the nature of it's platform!
>let me give anecdotal evidence
>let me prop up a false binary of either 'halo effect is real', or 'everything is your fault'

Kek. Classic robot.
>>
>>26160595
ITT: people with good upbringings and lots of confidence boosts during their formative years complain about the dregs of society who got shit on for no fault of their own being (justifiably) bitter.
>>
>>26156474
>The problem isn't women. The problem is you.

The truth has been spoken. Too bad robots won't understand, because they are all uncompensated narcissits.
>>
>>26160626
>implying

Nobody's saying you didn't have difficulties (lots of people do), just that your prison is more self made than you think.

>>26160634
Some people revolve their identities around misery and loathing, robots are one such people.
>>
File: brendwrestlemania.jpg (57KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
brendwrestlemania.jpg
57KB, 600x583px
lost my virginity when I was 16, had 2 girlfriends in my life, broke up with my last gf in 2012. I'm 27 now

>tfw havnt had sex in 4 years
>>
>>26160692
Easy for you to say. I have literally 0 IRL friends, no connections whatsoever. even if I want to go outside, I am a single male and am scrutinized heavily. And no, I'm not memeing or exagerrating when I say 0 (Zero) friends. All those connections I was supposed to have from high school, all those experiences? Gone, or never happened. You are speaking from a world completely different from mine as if you completely understand mine. Just stop.
>>
>>26160692
Here's a question for you. How do I get a girlfriend? The only requirement is that being seen with her in public cannot be overtly embarrassing.
>>
>>26160557
God you're dumb. Maybe we should go back to blood letting and sacrificing to idols. People did that for 100's of years too.
>>
File: a woman's view.jpg (176KB, 1000x1425px) Image search: [Google]
a woman's view.jpg
176KB, 1000x1425px
>>26160595

>OKCupid data

Social media based dating is the norm now, so yes, this is the data to which we should look to for understanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9V3fLUSQFM

Put your bib on babby, and let me spoon feed you the fucking words from the pic...

>Now, the men on OkCupid aren't actually ugly--I tested that by experiment, pitting a random set of our users against a comparable random sample from a social network and got the same scores for both groups--and it turns out you get patterns like the above on every dating site: Tinder, Match.com, DateHookup--sites that together cover about
half the single population in the United States.

>half the single population in the United States.

>It just turns out that men and women perform a different sexual calculus.

This is literally the professional opinion,

We are not whiners, deniers, or cowards for speaking truth corroborated by studies and everybody from Professors to stand up comedians.

This is where you spew some ad-hominem riddled Hallmark card bullshit while you try to save face.
>>
File: slut stats 2.jpg (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
slut stats 2.jpg
495KB, 1280x720px
>>26160910

Nice appeal to novelty, cumshitter.

Dubious blood-letting and idol worship doesn't change the undeniable fact that women who have more than a few premarital partners can not remain satisfied in marriage, and will therefore cheat, bail, and take your money and property with them.
>>
>>26160938
If you tried half as hard to find a girlfriend as you do trying to prove you're forever a loser, you'd probably be drowning in pussy right now.
>>
>>26160938
>Social media based dating is the norm now, so yes, this is the data to which we should look to for understanding.

And you still are ignoring why I'm pointing this out: the nature of online dating isolates selection to mostly visual cues. Using that as proof of your "Looks>all" theory is weak at best, and intentionally mislead at worst. You're still insisting that online dating and irl dating is 1:1 with ZERO proof behind that assumption.

>This is where you spew some ad-hominem riddled Hallmark card bullshit while you try to save face.

Nah dude, you've got that role down.
>>26160798
>these are all static traits incapable of change
>>
>>26161024
But some how, some way men are different, right? Them evil wimmins.
>>
>>26161044
>these are all static traits incapable of change
...yes? Good luck making friends as a piece of shit socially awkward 21 year old loner. It's like saying someone from zimbabwe all their life could easily fit in with the normie club scene and make friends.
>>
I'm not fat, I don't smell like old cheese and I've never complained about being a virgin.

All I want is a relationship with a woman. I do not believe my standards are at all too high and I happen to like a pretty wide spectum of people so it's not like I'd be "settling down". I'm just too damn anxious/awkward. I spill spaghetti as soon as I start thinking about someone as a potential partner, usually way before she even gets a hint about my thoughts.

Also, I get really depressed (not the medical condition) whenever I have tried and failed, and am pretty content with myself whenever I don't try. The occasional >tfwnogf goes away when I open /r9k/ and see others who have similar or usually worse feelings, but there is no cure for the "OH GOD WHY DID I DO THAT THING TWO WEEKS AGO". I do understand that these are pretty teenager-tier problems after all (although I'm 24).

>>26160634
I do understand that. I don't hate women, and I there are two women that I consider friends (no, not a beta orbiter either).
>>
>>26161050
>ignoring evidence right in front of your face to make a "u virgins think all wimmins iz evul" post

Well done, roastie! Your hamster must be able to run a marathon.
>>
>>26161129
>it's true because it is!

Yes, you're right. People have zero capacity for change.
>>
>>26161172
Did you completely ignore the content of my post? I'll give you a few minutes to re-read it and then re-reply.
>>
im fucking 5'3. that's all i need to say
>>
>>26161162
>Your hamster must be able to run a marathon.
You're going to h ave to explain this one to me. I don't speak autist.
>>
>>26155972
top lol
my ex girlfriend was the exact same, she thought that anal didn't count as losing her virginity, which he wanted to keep for "that special someone"
never fucked her tho,
>>
>>26161352
which SHE***
>>
File: 459691dz.jpg (156KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
459691dz.jpg
156KB, 863x752px
>>26160692
>no friends
>no connections
>voice cracks
>no hobbies because i don't know where the fuck i'm supposed to go in order to start doing the hobbies

>>26157391
Bitch nigga stop dodging the question
What the fuck is charm supposed to be?
>>
>>26161196
>Did you completely ignore the content of my post?

I've already addressed that content, but I can't help if you continue to stick your head in the sand. If you're going to blatantly say that people can't enact or adjust to social change, despite the entire world of evidence saying otherwise.
>>
>>26161339
>i'm so much better than you because people shove their penis in me

just lol @ u
>>
>>26161397
You did not address it. You are the one sticking your head in the sand. You don't want to believe your life was given to you, so you're pretending everyone can get it if they just "work hard enough".
>>
>Waaaaaaaaaaaa, no girl wants me because I'm fat and smell like old cheese!

actually no, there are ton of guys who pass off as not smelling like shit that can't get a gf
>>
I recently held hands with a girl, a-am I still a virgin, /r9k/?
>>
>>26161432
T-that's way too lewd, anon-kun
>>
>>26161050
I'm not that other anon but I've been following that reply chain and you've provided absolutely no fucking evidence or argument of substance whatsoever.

You're either a shill, or you're in denial. Either way, you're the enemy. Please shoot yourself in the face.
>>
>>26161432
You're a sick fuck anon.
>>
>>26161380
>friends
>connections
>hobbies

Friends, hobbies, and connections don't magically phase into being; they all require one to go out and establish them.

>i don't know where the fuck i'm supposed to go in order to start doing the hobbies

Yeah, you're fucked. If only there was a large inter-connecting network, or other beings, that could yield such information. Sadly, that doesn't yet exist, so you're doomed to being bored your whole life.
>>
>>26161447
I know right! You fucking losers should step up your game.

>>26161462
I'm too savage, anon.
>>
>>26155800
I am a virgin. I am not fat and I honestly believe I have been hurt by society, and I am working hard to get them back. Nothing violent. I cry daily because I never had a girlfriend.
>>
>>26161415
>you did not address it

Yes. Yes I did. I already established that friends, connections and the like aren't static, unchangeable things. They require you actually going out and making them. You just continue to go "nuh uh", and continue to repeat your last point.

>It's like saying someone from zimbabwe all their life could easily fit in with the normie club scene and make friends.
>"integrated immigration isn't real"

Most of the alpha Tyrones in my grad school are Nigerian, kek. Poor example, kid.
>>
>>26161579
>go out there and b urself bro!
Again, you're assuming everyone has the connections and social ability you do.

>Most of the alpha Tyrones in my grad school are Nigerian, kek. Poor example, kid.

Okay, so how about the ones that aren't alpha BBCs, "kid"? Also very poor anecdotal evidence from someone who is clearly emotionally invested in his side of the argument. Trashed.
>>
File: Just World Syndrome.png (291KB, 1260x568px) Image search: [Google]
Just World Syndrome.png
291KB, 1260x568px
>>26161050

Yes, we are: a man's premarital partner count has no bearing on how he feels about the quality of his marriage. It says it right there in the pic, under "is ignorance blissful?".

Christ, it's right there and you can't see it? Seems I'm dealing with a mental midget.

For 200,000 years, women could only have a few sexual partners, because there was no contraceptive to prevent pregnancy, which was dangerous and incredibly taxing.

Around 60 years ago, contraceptives severed the natural purpose of sex (procreation) from the act itself. The result is an evolutionary shock; women are now having far more sexual partners than they have been psychologically accustomed to for the VAST majority of human history.

>>26161026

le snarky reply is not a rebuttal, kid. You can do better, I believe in you! :^)

>>26161044

>And you still are ignoring why I'm pointing this out: the nature of online dating isolates selection to mostly visual cues.

And what does it tell you that women are choosing to use a medium which uses mostly visual cues to find a mate?

> Using that as proof of your "Looks>all" theory is weak at best,

That's not the proof, the proof is, as I just said, it's the medium that women choose.

It's not that social media based dating only attracts shallow women, it's that WOMEN ARE SHALLOW TO BEGIN WITH AND SOCIAL MEDIA BASED DATING HELPS THEM MORE EASILY OPTIMIZE THEIR DATING AND MATING.

Caps for emphasis since we can't italicize for some bull shit reason.

I mean how willfully ignorant can you be?

Second, it's not necessarily a matter of "Looks>all", but rather "Status>All". Looks happen to be a status-factor. There's a reason "Income" is listed on many dating sites.

You have this idea that being logically "good" will net a GF, when the truth is that your status in the dominance hierarchy will.

Pic related; stop treating attractiveness as a moral virtue.
>>
File: Men are more romantic.jpg (159KB, 700x2398px) Image search: [Google]
Men are more romantic.jpg
159KB, 700x2398px
>>26157391

>"Pure love" to them is having a subservient, warm hole for their cocks that'll make them some tendies to eat while they're getting blown.

Lies. And you know it.

You're telling yourself this because it fits your narrative and preconceived notions, because you can't understand how decent, average, awkward guys could never get a GF. You're just backward rationalizing with the most convenient assumptions possible to cling to the idea that women are always logical and sensible in their choice of mate, that it all makes sense.

Now I enlighten you.

The disenfranchisement you see from these young men is the result of their discovering the soul crushing truth; that women do not love men the way men love women, and that they will never find a woman who loves as they love.

Which is what they were raised to believe would happen.
>>
>>26155800
Roasty pls leave
>>
>>26155800
I am indeed a virgin, and not by choice. Obviously. I am sort of a normie, robot, autismo mix. Looking back aroind females I act like a sperglord preteen who hasn't learned to talk to them yet, and make myself cringe sometimes. I engage in certain normie behaviors, but am mostly composed of robot qualities. NEET, play vidya 25/8, pretty much ignore all females now so I don't embarrass myself, and fap quite a bit. I do partake in nofap here and there to normalize testosterone levels.
>tl;dr
Yes, some of us are indeed robots and not chads or normies just saying we are for keks. I don't speak for anyome but myself, but it's safe to assume there is at least one other person in existence that browses /r9k/, AND possesses the qualities therein.
>>
>>26161742
>inevitable be urself comment
Strawman some more. Only makes you look dumber.

>Again, you're assuming everyone has the connections and social ability you do.

No, but you're continuing to insist that all of those things are completely fixed things that can't be changed. And, as usual, you would be wrong.

>Okay, so how about the ones that aren't alpha BBCs

What about them? You insisted that such an example cannot happen, not that it doesn't always happen. One example is more than enough to destroy that analogy.

>poor anecdotal evidence

Okay, look at literally any successfully integrated immigrant for actual proof then. Or any US expat too, for that matter. But you won't, since that threatens that fragile narrative you're propping up.

>>26161745
>why do women choose to use that medium

Because it's convenient and favors 20 something females, but continue to use it as some tautological proof.

>status>all

Agreed, but there are more important factors playing into status than looks, and sometimes more than income.

> Pic related; stop treating attractiveness as a moral virtue.

tell me where I did that.
>>
File: Briffault's Law.jpg (126KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
Briffault's Law.jpg
126KB, 768x960px
>>26162275

>continue to use it as some tautological proof.

Oh that's rich coming from you, kid.

I have the stats and facts to corroborate my experience and the experience of others, experiences which you discount with...snark? Side-stepping? Re-framing? Ad homs?

>Because it's convenient

No shit, I just said that.

> favors 20 something females

Favors women of ages ranging much farther than that, kid. Even a halfway decent 50-something woman has more options than the average man.

>Agreed, but there are more important factors playing into status than looks, and sometimes more than income.

This is where women's dual mating strategy comes into play. The "total package" is rare, so women will extract resources from one man while fucking another. Or, extract a man's resources via the welfare state, while fucking hot randos.

>tell me where I did that.

Unless I'm mistaking your posts for those of others, which is possible, you've been saying that the only way a man can get a GF is that he's a morbidly obese unwashed misogynist
with a conveyor belt of chicken tenders going into his mouth 24/7 and a bucket of honey mustard and 2 liter of Mountain Dew Code Red to wash it down, when that's a load of bullshit.
>>
>>26162724

>I have the stats and facts to corroborate my experience and the experience of others, experiences which you discount with...snark? Side-stepping? Re-framing? Ad homs?

My one point was to recognize that irl dating=/=online dating, and using stats from the latter isn't entirely accurate, for reasons already discussed. You've gone off the deep end, and started strawmanning me as some moralizing normie that exists in your head.

>Unless I'm mistaking your posts for those of others, which is possible, you've been saying that the only way a man can get a GF is that he's a morbidly obese unwashed misogynist

So go ahead and link me those posts, I want to see them.
>>
I don't know if I count as a virgin. I tried to have sex one time in high school, got the tip in before he stopped because I started crying.
>>
>>26162870
Is that why you're not allowed to coach boy's P.E anymore?
>>
>>26160741
Lmao @ this pic

u'll only get it if u've seen "making a murderer" btw
>>
>>26162870
SLUT GET OUT

this comment is original
>>
File: female privilege 3.png (204KB, 650x584px) Image search: [Google]
female privilege 3.png
204KB, 650x584px
>>26162825

>My one point was to recognize that irl dating=/=online dating

And I've shown you that there is no distinction between the two anymore; the internet and social media have changed many things about our lives and the ways we meet and interact, and one of those is the full optimization of women's dating and mating experience...which includes the discarding of many men below their idea of "average", which we have seen *begins* at the /80th percentile/.

I linked you to the Youtube vid "The Mobile Love Industry" earlier. Watch it.

This is not to say that no one meets in person by chance anymore. It is to say that, when given a choice between going out with the idea of meeting someone and having to interact with guys you mostly won't hit it off with, or sitting on your ass and tapping your pocket dopamine screen to select men without that hassle, many women do, and an increasing number of women will, choose the latter.

Your entire premise is flawed due to the simple fact you think there's a distinction between "real life dating" and "online dating".

Even if there is, the gap is far narrower now than it was 5 years ago, and it won't exist in another 20 years or so.
>>
>>26156474
I agree with you, sadly personality and charm are probably harder than anything else to change. It's easy to get a better haircut, hygiene, hit the gym, cologne, clothes, I've done all of that. But personality, where it really matters is a fucking nightmare to change. I'm a 6'3" white guy, and I can barely talk to women. I watch a 5'5 balding brown manlet, chat up the hottest girl in class. And she was responding very well to him, cause he was charming and smooth af. Also he was the only guy in the class that had the balls to talk to her. I realize the problem is me, I know that I just don't have the charm, the class or the confidence to chat up an attractive girl, but how the fuck am I supposed to fix that?

Everytime I talk to a women I feel like I'm just running my head against the wall. Am I just supposed to repeat that until I finally kill myself?
>>
>>26156020
>Just goes to show how normies think.

>normies think about what they can change

explain r9k perfectly
>>
>>26164500
Same here anon.
I can get eye contact, hair flicking, conversations and jokes that make them laugh going and people asking me when I finish and what I'm up to after work. I can even flirt a little, but I can't ramp it up. I can't expose my feelings of attraction. I can't touch. I can't do anything except over analyse behaviour and watch as they get bored and eventually leave.
I can't even make friends. The only ones I've ever had are ones that choose me to be their friend.
>>
>>26164612

These guys know things can be changed, but they also acknowledge the truth that some things just...can not be changed.
>>
>>26156474
The pussy is on a pedestal too high to reach.
>>
>>26155909
Sounds gay

Why would a girl let you in the ass first but not the pussy? Sounds like some trap shit.

Also why nit just slide it in the pussy anyways you homo
>>
>>26156803
This is true

But the girl is right even if everyone hatex you you still have to love yourself and overcome

Look at slim shady. His mom hated him he got beat up everyday and had few friends. But then he learned to rap and overcame.
>>
>>26156878
How do you only go outside once a week?
>>
I'm not a virgin, nor do I pretend to be one here.
>>
>>26165689
No obligations and anxiety
>>
File: image.png (530KB, 498x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
530KB, 498x432px
>>26161745
What are you advocating, an end to fucking contraceptives so women will want to have sex with you? You seem awfully learned for someone who I assume is single.

As someone with an actual girlfriend I can assure you you're full of shit. Literally everything you believe in is why you'll never get past breathing on the cashiers at Walmart.
>>
My SO treats me like a porn star all the time.

It's all about persona, bud. Let femanon give you a bit of inside advice.

Despite what everyone says, femattraction is all about primal biology. Even the worst relationship is dependant on it. Fem searches for a man that can take care of them, as WELL as themselves.

Can you support a small family? No? Strike 1 for steady GF.

Are you independent or do you constantly need help to get by from senpai n friends?
Strike 2.

Will you suffocate and kill them during missionary sex? Yes? Strike 3.

Do you have autist tendencies? CALM THEM DOWN. Most women like a quirky guy, but there are limits. But every fem HATES overanalysts. If shit happens, don't dwell. Deal and move on. Water under the fridge.

Many, many more. But start with making yourself LOOK like a normie. If you look like a normie, you have a foot in the door. Don't expose your autism all at once, it's overwhelming. If you do little by little over a period of time they either won't notice or they'll think the quirk was caused by them.

Also, burn all of your waifus and FUCKING CLEAR YOUR COMPUTER. You may think your debauchery is hidden safely....but it will be exposed either by your autism or her curiosity.

I've helped hopeless autists find love....a few even managed to get married and reproduce. Trust this femanon, OP. Baby steps. You'll do a bit better each time.
>>
>>26166065
>FUCKING CLEAR YOUR COMPUTER
no one touches my computer
>>
>>26166216
Oh trust me. A girlfriend will touch it. And find all your MLP pics and CP and then you'll be talking to us while you serve your sentence as the D-Block Wahf
>>
>>26166364
I would not let her touch it. What is on there is mine. I don't go through her phone either.
>>
>>26166058

>What are you advocating

Nothing. Explaining a dynamic is not advocating. I explained that the severance of the natural purpose of sex from the act itself results in an increase in women's premarital partner count, which has a negative effect on a woman's marital-worthiness.

>You seem awfully learned for someone who I assume is single.

How does being single make one ignorant? How does being attached make on learned? How is present relationship status an arbiter of whether or not someone is correct or incorrect? It seems as though you're grasping for an ad hominem attack.

>As someone with an actual girlfriend I can assure you you're full of shit.

Articulate how this makes you more knowledgeable than the people who have conducted studies and compiled data that proves us right in all our common idioms and mindsets, i.e "Alpha fucks, Beta Bucks, don't marry sluts, women will ditch you if they know they can trade up", etc.

There are high status men, respected men, legendary men, who all acknowledge the truth of women's nature. Some of the greatest minds in history have called it as it is; philosophers, scientists, politicians, you name. Augustus comes to mind.

But when you echo their sentiments today, you're a morbidly obese NEET shut in virgin loser by default? Come on, son.

Not one dissenting opinion has provided any counter but hare-brained 3rd grade snark and fallacies to back their shit up.

>Literally everything you believe in is why you'll never get past breathing on the cashiers at Walmart.

I don't go to WallyWorld, but I'm sure you'll be in there one day with your hambeast and genetic fail-trail following you around, kid.

It's actually the virgins and other inexperienced men who sperg out at anyone who tells unvarnished truth about women.
>>
>>26161497
>just go to meetups
They are for people in their late 20s that have a carreer established
Your snarky attitude doesn't help anyone but yourself
>>
>>26166065
>But every fem HATES overanalysts.
We hate you too, slut. Post your tits.
>>
File: highschool.jpg (53KB, 854x561px) Image search: [Google]
highschool.jpg
53KB, 854x561px
>>26155800
When I see women, I want to beat them

That's why I'm a virgin.
>>
File: PHUyL6A.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
PHUyL6A.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>i came to help you guys
>FUCK YOU go kill yourselves you pathetic virgins
Every time
>>
Stop humouring these retarded normies, robots.

When someone is this belligerent and wrong just ignore them. I know it's hard but things need to change.
>>
File: dumb cunt.jpg (67KB, 570x755px) Image search: [Google]
dumb cunt.jpg
67KB, 570x755px
>>26168049

I just wanted to let you know I don't tip the delivery person if they're a woman

always have this look on their faces like they deserve it
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 404x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 404x534px
>>26166685
>attached
ayy lmao

Actually though, call me wrong but being in a relationship is a pretty good indicator you have at least a modicum of understanding of relationships themselves.

And yes, I'm insulting you but that doesn't invalidate my point. You're literally backing yourself up with regurgitated memes. You complain about shitty evidence, yet cite comedians and studies of online dating because that's definitely representative of people at large. But sure, fine, be alone and secure in the knowledge that you're so much more enlightened than the rest of humanity. I'm sorry for whatever shitty experience you've had with the opposite gender to give you this mindset.
>>
File: 1433144537833.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1433144537833.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
I'm not a virgin, I just really don't like people at all, and don't give a fuck about holding a relationship.

People are all out to get what they can get before they move on in order to better themselves, be it women or men. I'm too much of a degenerate shut-in fuck and i'll just stick with my anime.

People however still delude themselves into thinking of themselves otherwise, just to throw it out there, sex isn't anything great, it really isn't. Maybe some react to it different to others, but don't bother desiring such things, sleeping alone is a lot better and just having your own space in general.
>>
>>26166065
>girl is into bestiality gangbang and carving the entrails out of horses
>dats cool babe we can do it

>guy is into feet
>never hear from her again
>>
>>26156474
If I went after women, the police would be called. It has happened before. I am not fat.
>>
File: angelfeels.png (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
angelfeels.png
39KB, 500x375px
>>26155800
19 yr old kissless, handholdless virgin. Not really sure how people even get into relationships to be quite honest with you.
>>
File: 1365552610574.jpg (36KB, 402x299px) Image search: [Google]
1365552610574.jpg
36KB, 402x299px
>>26168759

>being in a relationship is a pretty good indicator you have at least a modicum of understanding of relationships themselves.

How so? Considering the majority of relationships fail, is this really the case?

>You complain about shitty evidence, yet cite comedians and studies of online dating because that's definitely representative of people at large

The comedians bring the observational, anecdotal evidence, and disprove the notion that only morbidly obese virgin shut in loser NEETs believe these things.

You forget to mention the Professor in the video I linked, who articulated it so well.

As for stats, I may be using online dating stats in this particular exchange, however what they prove is only what we already knew before online dating was even created; women want men of higher status than themselves. Women want tall men. Women want charismatic men. Women prefer men in decent or better shape. Women want men who can provide for them financially. Women are more likely to end a relationship to trade up to a man she perceives is higher in the dominance hierarchy. The list goes on.

Saying that women are far more picky than men, and that this therefore means a lot of men will have a harder time of finding a steady mate, and that some men will be alone forever entirely, is only the truth. Your Hallmark card bromides and bootstraps bullshit just won't cut it.

This is absolutely representative of people at large, and you can not refute it to save your life. You are simply wrong, and can't find your way out of it.

Denying these truths is to deny our entire history as a species, and the species of many others as well.
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.