[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What decision in life do you regret the most?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 21

What decision in life do you regret the most?
>>
How the fuck is that only 14? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>26154349
Losing my virginity whilst she was in a relationship lmao
>>
>>26154375
Estrogen in the water supply
>>
Orbiting a oneitis.

I knew better but did it anyway and it blew up on me. I'm still a wreck about it emotionally, and it's going on 6 years.
>>
being born desu
>>
>>26154349
if that bitch is 14 my penis is below average
>>
>>26154375
She's 20. The caption was sarcastic and self deprecating referring to her teenage fashion sense.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-31-17-43-20.png (512KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-31-17-43-20.png
512KB, 1080x1920px
>>26154375
Chill, she's 20

She even tweeted a Pepe once
>>
>>26154472
She's joking. She's actually pretty funny
https://mobile.twitter.com/_vstew/status/676264464388399104
>>
The collective decision to take school less seriously than I really should have. Trying to spite "the establishment" by deliberately underachieving was fucking stupid.
>>
File: IMG_20160131_174214.jpg (268KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160131_174214.jpg
268KB, 1024x682px
Have some more Veronica.
She's pretty hot but, like most women, absolutely fucking retarded. At least judging from her Twitter.
>>
>>26154349
Most of them. Not trying to be clever. I regret almost everything I've ever done
>>
>>26154496
>woman
>funny
>>
>>26154499
I also regret this.

My other big regret is coming to 4chan.
>>
>>26154349
going to university fail the first year , then give it a chance the second year and still fail like a little bitch, they kicked me out and now i fucked up really hard
>>
>>26154496
>funny
>promoting yourself as an object of lust

women logic
>>
Ever talking to my fucking oneitis, because now it's become a serious problem.
>>
>>26154484

>She even tweeted a Pepe once

Oh wow. I'm smitten. She must be a brilliant 4channer just like one of us. Thanks for sharing
>>
>>26154349
I've got a few, but they're all related.

Wasting my time in university for 7 years just to drop out without a fucking degree.

While wasting my time, also spending all the money other people had saved for me (50k euros "trustfund" so to speak).

Despite all that I managed to just roll into a decent job without any effort on my part. I'm not sure what would have happened otherwise. I've wasted so much time and I don't deserve what I've got.
>>
>>26154613
Me too anon. Gonna try again?
>>
>not actually attempting to give a shit when I my parents paid for my first semester of college, failed half the classes
>running off to a big city with a childhood friend would later left me homeless
>returning to my shit hometown to work horrible night shift hours as a dishwasher
most of all:
>When I was 17, had this 14 year old girl crush on me hard, I took her virginity, her parents found out and grounded her and told me they would probably press charges if I tried to contact her again. Them being devout christians and me being a fedora owning atheist at the time probably didn't help matters. If I could go back, I would probably go to church and try to convince them that I was a decent kid and wanted to marry her. Maybe then I would have gotten some in the last 4 years.
>>
File: 1441549498010.jpg (241KB, 1024x799px) Image search: [Google]
1441549498010.jpg
241KB, 1024x799px
Going to university at the end of school instead of joining the army.
>>
>>26154349
14 is the new 27
>>
>>26155155
>/r9k/ - ROBOT9001
no fucking way going to a shitty trade school to study economie and finance then transfer to some other school still better than uni
>>
>not joining the army full time
>procrastinating

everything else I can take
>>
Being a class clown.
>>
>>26154349
anyone else find this look unattractive? she just looks so basic.
>>
>>26154349
Not getting my liciense my sophomore year.
I couldve been chad or normie
>>
>>26155747
>>26155786

Literally the easiest job I ever had. One of the few things I don't regret.
>>
>>26155829
Now I'm sad

cunt
>>
I don't have long term regrets because I've always tried my best to live in the moment as much as I can, but I do express temporary regrets.

I'm pretty much a normalfag all things considered, I used to be a very awkward loser when I started posting here, but I'm sorting my shit out. Last night it was one of my friend's birthday and we went out to a rock/metal bar we always used to go to, my friend's gf brought two of her friends with her and one was really into me.

Like, really obviously into me, grinding on the dick, lots of touching and complimenting.

I did fucking nothing because I just stood there like an idiot asking myself "what the fuck should I do?" and one girl left with some stupid asshole she had already known who was there that night and the other girl ended up with my other friend who got cheated on and is now looking for an emotional band-aid. MY friend's girlfriend did tell me "Dude if you're looking for long term, don't go with her, she's looking for dick."

And I mean, that's true, I'm not the one night type of guy, but fucking Jesus Christ I feel stupid for not doing anything.

Say whatever you want after reading this story. I know that most of you think I don't belong here because I'm not using my autism money to buy body pillows, but regardless of what you think of me, I still feel like a fucking stupid ass loser right now because I can't even get laid when the girl is throwing herself on me.

What the fuck is wrong with me? What the fuck am I scared of?
>>
File: 1439254950057.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1439254950057.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>26154349
Panicking and running away when, for the first and last time in my life, a qt girl has talked to me with genuine interest in me
>>
>>26154349
Letting a guy off the internet suck my dick. I was bicurious. Wish I wouldn't have done it, now I have another shameful secret on my consciousness.
>>
>be me just turned 20
>3.8 gpa taking graduate level geophysics classes while minoring in math
>girlfriend you really like but want more, maybe you eventually realize you loved her but don't know that yet you asshole
>have troubling childhood but remaining nuclear family grows close
>have several friend groups
>childhood friends have been party spectrum since high school but you have been straight edge excluding booze
>start fucking around, weed is whatever, start doing pills (thankfully only occasionally), along with shrooms and acid, and every month or two rocking coke all night.
>dump girl
>stop attending classes
>stop having romantic relationships even just sex
>lose several friend groups
>damage relationship with family
>accumulate debt through a year and a half of "going to school" still actually attend select classes like chemical mineralogy and partial diff eq because great interest especially while inebriated
>eventually put on academic hold due to a semesters worth of overdue tuition
>truck on for a while but hit rock bottom

Now 26 good shape, handsome, tall. I work a surprisingly decent paying blue collar job, paid back overdue tuition and pay my student loans and other obligations monthly and save up tons of money. Live alone in a small house I rent.

Only 3 friends I see with regularity since I lost all my other friends by choosing party lifestyle then all my party friends all got arrested, became tweakers, died, or moved away. Single. Lonely. Damaged family relationship now. Drinking problem but no more harder drugs not even weed. Finally feel like I can breathe easy after feeling strangled after dropping out of school and getting fired from my 30 hour a week borderline min wage job.

Still feel so lonely, sad, unhappy, unrealized, over the manner in which I threw away my true goals and friends in the name of fun and drugs and partying. I feel like due to my shy lifestyle in high school I felt compelled to push the boundaries in college.
>>
>>26156438

Yeah, I know this feeling.

It's like you have no good reasons to run or not act except stupid bullshit benign fears, but even though this shit is benign, it affects you stronger than anything else.
>>
>>26155860
I'm being discharged under other than honorable conditions for trying to an hero twice after my fiance cheated so you can sleep peacefully knowing it won't end well for me.
>>
>>26154976
elaborate?
oregano
>>
File: they lied.jpg (76KB, 500x772px) Image search: [Google]
they lied.jpg
76KB, 500x772px
>>26154349
Not killing myself when I was 14
>>
Hard drugs in general. I've destroyed my nasal cavities
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 575x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 575x431px
>>26154349
Having two one night stands, one in July and then one in September right before I turned 22. I feel like it dirtied my sex record because now it counts as three guys. 21 years old was a hell of an age for me.

>first guy was my old high school crush who I haven't seen in half a decade
He couldn't get it up so he just plowed me with a flaccid penis, does that even count if it couldn't go in? He can't get hard unless he erotically strangles and slaps the girl; I kept saying stop so he stayed soft. Always wanted to have sex with him, and it was a huge disappointment

>second guy I dated for a month, then dumps me to the curb the day after sex
It was the most passionate sex I had in a long time, but his dick was painfully huge and he was missing a testicle for some reason. Just an empty sagging scrotum. his ass and back of his thighs is numb from a motorcycle accident so he accidentally shits his pants on rare occasions.

The non-one night stand was my first guy, my boyfriend of three years. I'm trying to date a cute Christian guy, but I'm afraid he won't date me because I'm not a virgin/had some sexual partners. I learned my lesson and haven't had sex with any dates since then.
>>
pretty sure I have an illegitimate kid, I super regret that. Sorry kiddo, I'm just a kid myself. Probably would've been a shit father, if your slut mom aborted you then sucks for you.
>>
File: 1453591543730.jpg (2KB, 160x159px) Image search: [Google]
1453591543730.jpg
2KB, 160x159px
>>26157090
FUCK OFF YOU WHORE RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LEAVE THIS BOARD NOW AND FOREVER OR I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY
>>
>>26154499
>my parents and mentors want me to get good grades and do well? fuck them, they're trying to "normalize" me!

lol. I escaped just in time, but almost too late.
>>
>>26157090
Three guys for age 22 isn't THAT bad desu senpai. As long as you don't portray yourself as a whore (dress slutty, act slutty, etc) you'll be fine. If he won't date you because of that, then he's not worth it.
>>
File: 1387165871676.jpg (139KB, 640x787px) Image search: [Google]
1387165871676.jpg
139KB, 640x787px
>>26155819

Yeah, there's something about blondes with tans who dress like jizz jars that just kills my dick.

Pic related may not be conventionally attractive, but still far superior to the OP.
>>
>>26157090
>I learned my lesson

Shoo shoo roastie
>>
>>26157090

There's nothing wrong with having casual sex and one night stands. Don't let this board and society in general slut shame you. To me a slut is a girl who doesn't care about hurting people to get her sex and who sleeps around a lot, but will never acknowledge the consequences of her actions.

As long as you know what you want, is willing to deal with the consequences of choosing this or that guy for your sex and that you are conscious of your partner's feelings before you get banged, I don't think sleeping around is bad at all for guys or girls.

It's funny because I'm the guy who couldn't do shit when a girl tried to fuck me yesterday and I'm the one telling you this shit, but I really think slut shaming is retarded and that the definition of a slut has become too broad over the years. Now it's just a girl who have a lot of sex with different guys. But there is a way to be responsible in your sleeping around habits so don't sweat it too much.
>>
going to see a psychiatrist thinking it would help my depression. just got put on a bunch of meds that made me feel a lot worse, more physically than emotionally, but still.

and i've done a lot of stupid things.
>>
>>26156036
I've been there before. Hung out with a bunch of friends one night, including some I didn't know as well. This one girl was hanging on me for most of the night, and it was so obvious that the other guys started talking me up so she would want me even more. I was SO uninterested in her, though. I left feeling like a loser, but looking back 6 years now, I don't regret the decision. She wasn't that good-looking and I never got along well with her. It would have been an uncomfortable and anxious evening.

Plus I got laid like 2 months after in a situation I was much more comfortable with.

My point is, there will be girls who throw themselves at you in whom you will not be interested. That's ok. You don't have to fuck every girl who wants you.
>>
never asked a girl out in my class there was some 6 cuties although i'm a +7/10 but 0/10 confidence
>>
File: 1364138418755.gif (496KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1364138418755.gif
496KB, 500x375px
>>26157090

>refuse to let him do what needs to get hard and fuck the shit out you

>he's somehow the disappointment in this scenario

>>second guy I dated for a month, then dumps me to the curb the day after sex

> his dick was painfully huge and he was missing a testicle for some reason. Just an empty sagging scrotum. his ass and back of his thighs is numb from a motorcycle accident so he accidentally shits his pants on rare occasions.

It's all this perfect mix of what the fuck am I reading.

Anyway you gave your sex for basically nothing so that's what it's worth now.
>>
Never seeking help for my anxiety. It's been there ever since my early teens, and it weighs heavier in making decisions than my own will. I've never dared to do anything other than sitting at home, each day, each weekend, each month.
My parents always had this huge pressure on me that I should succeed. Both my siblings are problem child's who've always made a scene of everything and refused to go to school -- I got praised for what's essentially "well at least you're normal;" I didn't want to disappoint my parents by having them realize all of their children were social fuckups. Good job me! I sure played them like fiddles, and now they think I'm some gumptious entrepreneur working his way up a career, with his whole life in front of him. I'm not. I'm suicidal and afraid of everything, and at this pace I'll probably fall into substance abuse.
I wasted my teens with justifying my anxiety using denial; I wasted my early 20's with depression; now I've proceeded to waste my mid 20's with drugs & alcohol.
>>
opening this thread
>>
>>26157367

True, That girl even cheated on her boyfriend for like 8 months, I really don't respect that so I shouldn't just go because she's into me.

Thanks man, I actually feel a lot better.
>>
File: slut stats 2.jpg (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
slut stats 2.jpg
495KB, 1280x720px
>>26157318

>There's nothing wrong with having casual sex and one night stands
>>
Bestiality. No way original.
>>
>>26154349
after seeing this picture?
Putting a restricition never dating minors after getting 18.
Holy balls you americans have it good.
>>
>>26157599
So? You can only have sex with a future spouse and still have a failed marriage. You could also be a former hooker and still having a loving marriage. Three is probably the average for her age, if it was like 7 then there would be a problem.
>>
>joined the army and promised my grandma I'd call her and write her
>didn't make the slightest attempt at contact until a year later my mom told me she died of Alzheimer's
>when she couldn't even recognize her own daughter, she would still ask how her only grandson is doing

>gf cheated on me so I stayed in a hotel with a trans hooker for two days straight smoking crack eating xanax and crying

>blew 12,000 USD my grandma left me

>try to an hero twice over an internet gf I never even met

>incestuous relationship with my sisters for years

>trying to an hero twice and being discharged under other than honorable with no benefits bc crazy

Take your pick
>>
>>26157599

>The better she views her marriage
>Getting married in the first place

What's this? When are we? 1940?
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 500x281px
>>26157463
Nah it wasn't for nothing, I still got a positive experience out of it. I finally had sex with a guy I really wanted to have sex with in high school, even if it wasn't what I thought it was.

With the other guy it was still passionate sex. I thought about it long and hard for a while, so it was a decision I was ready to make.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 500x633px
>>26157599
All of these sound completely legit and not made by some NEET virgin
>>
>>26157820

You're lucky, because not a lot of guys give a passionate experience.
>>
File: 1451678320333.jpg (63KB, 292x355px) Image search: [Google]
1451678320333.jpg
63KB, 292x355px
>>26154511
O-oh b-boy....
>>
>>26154349
Dropped out of uni and went NEET for two years.
I think about it every day and want to die.
>>
>>26157090

3 sex partners is pretty much alright, inb4 some virgin neckbeard claim he'd only fuck pure virgins such as himself

now get the fuck out
>>
>>26157766
Fuck man, that first one is tough...
Makes me think I should call my own grandma more often...
Also, nice doubles.
>>
>>26157766

it sucks, but at least you had some experiences

don't take it wrong way m8, it's just in my life every day is exactly the same and there's notining interesting happening
>>
kek poo eggy chin slab
>>
Playing Runescape.

Was quite literally the singular turning point in my life where I can look back and realize that is the EXACT moment where I turned from an honor roll student w/straight As to a loser NEET.
>>
>>26154349
>age 11
>was always a geeky little kid into books and imagination games
>transfer to new school
>know there are a couple friends from elementary school there
>one cool kid approaches me after class
>invites me to hang out with him and his friends from now on
>end up going to hang out with my old friends again
>got into /tg/ shit, vidya, heavy metal, and fantasy stuff
>the kid who invited me was really popular
>a couple weeks later i realize my mistake
>consider going back to hang out with him
>pussy out and stay with loser friends
>in highschool that kid became even more popular
>threw parties
>lots of girls
>today a successful guy
>none of my friends went to college, we all just graduated and retreated into our fantasy bubble, got into SCA, survivalism, metal bands or other geeky, solitary, or loser shit

That was it. The moment where everything could have turned out differently. That was the moment, and I blew it.
>>
>>26157734
>I've never heard the saying "correlation does not imply causation"
>>
>staying with someone i didn't like for a year because i was scared to say no/leave
>>
>>26154349
LA loser here. Once, at a party, I had the chance to fuck a famous teen tv star. She was drunk as hell, but I was a perfect gentleman and didn't take advantage of her. I still regret it. Seriously, seriously...
>>
>missed out on prime teen pussy
>>
I think I've become dumber or slower or whatever you wanna call it from too much drugs and drinking.
>>
Wasting my time playing video games.
>>
File: 1453770374839.jpg (29KB, 511x515px) Image search: [Google]
1453770374839.jpg
29KB, 511x515px
>>26158419
jesus christ....

oregano
>>
>>26158931
Also this. And not searching for a job sooner, I'm fucked after this semester ends. >>26158930 was me
>>
>>26154484
Ik the guy who made that Pepe
>>
>>26158930
same here, same here.
>>
>>26158206
Yea but what are those experiences worth? It's not interesting enough to write about, not useful enough to have benefitted me in any way and if anything has only damaged my ability to function or somehow turn all that into wisdom or point of reference to improve my life.
I've tried "doing the right thing". I went through cognitive behavioral therapy, did breathing exercises, took meds, used coping skills and anchor points. I think the problem is I'm surrounded by shitty, worthless people leading equally worthless, empty lives and most people really just don't care about each other or what they do to each other anymore and I can't handle that in my day to day life.
I generally try to avoid people.
>>
>>26154400
She's 20 you thirsty lil fvccboi.
>>
>>26158026
A neckbeard virgin will never fuck a female equivalent.
>>
File: 1418768221112.jpg (20KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1418768221112.jpg
20KB, 211x246px
>>26154484
>lolool im such a memer XDDD
>;'''-((( le sad frog meme im so sad :(((((
fuck normies
>>
Probably becoming a stoner, I went from being a pretty smart and popular guy to being a literal retard. I think I had a stroke or something once as I felt one side of my face/brain go numb and feel very cold, after that day I can barely string a sentence together.
>>
Going on /r9k/.

I met people here that I wish I never did.

Life is so dark now.

I feel I am at the end of my road.
>>
>>26154349
The times i lewd out on the internet acting all submissive to girls who i may encounter in real life soon... live in a smale country
>>
File: 1363986109700.png (12KB, 553x519px) Image search: [Google]
1363986109700.png
12KB, 553x519px
usually everyone I make I end up regretting in time, but I'm fine with the shitty choices I've made, can't change them, why get hung up.
>>
Throwing away my health and relationships due to alcohol.
>>
>>26157025
Strange. I was gonna post that.
>>
>>26158419
Nice one.

I have an inclination to believe this post won't be considered original
>>
making excuses for other peoples behaviour for most of my life

normies disgust me, i thought i wanted to be part of their society at one point and it makes me cringe.
>>
File: 1454172788283.jpg (47KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
1454172788283.jpg
47KB, 288x499px
Being a total fucking beta in middle school. I actually had a lot of friends, if I would've bothered to work out a little and not get pushed around I could've easily gotten a good looking gf and maybe even saved myself an eternity of being stuck here.
>>
Falling in love with a well known bitch/whore. Shes has fallen for me as well, never the less, we will never be together as i am way too afraid to ask her into a relationship.
>>
Got really into high fantasy as a kid and completely shifted my mental goalposts in life.
Years wasted waiting for my destiny to just materialise in front of me.

I was convinced I was the hero of a story that hadn't started yet. I was confident, proud and doing well in sport, academia and music, but I could never shake this feeling that I was just waiting for something.

Also you never read about the great hero of our time going to clubs and banging sluts on their journey so I completely ignored grills (still kv).

I hit 20 or so and realised that no destiny will ever come to me and I have absolutely no world experience because I never tried anything that I didn't think would be a main storyline.

This all reminds me of a spiderman/wolverine comic where spiderman asks him why he gets in so many unnecessary fights and he replies with "you fight the fights that don't matter so you are ready for the ones that do".

I'm not ready.
>>
>>26154496
that tweet is supposed to be funny?
>>
I regret spending so much fucking time regretting my past shit. The things I've done aren't even that bad, but I spend every morning dwelling on them.
>>
>>26154349
>Asking that pure virginal girl
She ended up cheating one year into our relationship, end up learning about it two years later
>Not leaving the other girl for the slutty girl
Who after three years have not cheated on her boyfriend
>>
File: 1397966825474.png (276KB, 618x346px) Image search: [Google]
1397966825474.png
276KB, 618x346px
Doing the "I'm smart, I'm just lazy" bullshit in school. I'd give up 15 years of my life expectancy to go back knowing what I know now.
>>
>>26164216
same
>beat self up on a daily basis for past regrets/social fuck ups
>feel massive amounts of anxiety
>act tense and nervous
>people sense I am tense and nervous for no reason
>treat me strangely
>feel massive amounts of anxiety
>act tense and nervous
>fuck things up/bail because what's the fucking point, I've fucked it all up anyway
>realize things weren't actually that bad until I deliberately sabotaged myself
>feel massive amounts of regret.

fucking shit. At least I've identified it now.
>>
>>26154499

Me too, honestly. I can't believe I was that fucking naive.
>>
I could say not staying in school, but it was terrible and I can't say I regret not going. If I had gone on to uni I would have started a degree in psychology and I only recently learned that's a bad idea. I regret doing nothing for the last four years, kinda.
>>
>>26154349
14 wtf
Would goto jail for that
>>
>>26154349
Why the fuck do white people tan?
>>
>>26154349
I met a 8/10 cute blonde girl at one houseparty. We even had sex and i started act cocky... when she texted me that she wants to see me again i just didn't go and was playing video games instead that day... I know you can't imagine it like me becouse you don't know the whole story but i am telling you she was the ONE...
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.