[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women really aren't people. They are closer to animals than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1441804146073.jpg (317KB, 1024x1538px) Image search: [Google]
1441804146073.jpg
317KB, 1024x1538px
Women really aren't people. They are closer to animals than we like to think.
>>
Goyim in general are quite similar to animals, except stupider in many ways.

It's not that women are all that much less than you, it's mostly that they are stupid in different ways, so you recognize it more easily.
>>
Women are people too you know.
>>
>>26153175
fuck off u fat bitter virgin. if anybody is an animal then it is definatly YOU
>>
Women have a penis too you know.
>>
>>26153240

0/10 too obvious

better luck next time
>>
>>26153231
>>26153240
Back to tumblr, bitches.
>>
People are animals too you know.
>>
How many whiteknight beta Redditors screaming "VIRGIN!" will we get in this thread, boys? More than ten?
>>
They are children, treat them as such and you'll have a better time around them
>>
Animal as in cute little puppy or animal as in filthy raccoon?
>>
>>26153464
Raccoon are cute though Tbh
>>
>>26153464
As in a shaved female gorilla that speaks english
>>
>>26153240
MAN IS THE ANIMAL
>>
>>26153175
Explain to me. What aspects?
>>
>>26153175
sauce on that fluid druid?
>>
>>26154083
They have ONE head. Most animals also has ONE head. Coincidence? I think not!
>>
>be me at mcdicks
>curvy shift manager girl
>big ass
>look at it all day
>in crowded corridor
>brush it with my hand on way past
>she moves her hand to her arse quickly
>shit caught
>she grins at me

feels damn good man
>>
>>26154163
i think you posted this story a few weeks ago?

amirite?

i told you she wanted the D
>>
>>26154142
Women are animals because humans are animals. In this context I assume it's referring at less rational behavior than men. Doesn't seem like a valid response to me
>>
>>26154220

nah man, different grill. tfw kv around qts all day
>>
File: tips_tophat.jpg (9KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
tips_tophat.jpg
9KB, 250x240px
>>26153231
original comment fuck you robot
>>
>>26153175
Pretty much. Who wants to start a North American Caliphate with me to reduce women's rights to their proper place.
>>
>>26153175
Dude that chick is gorgeous.

She is entitled and had an inflated sense of self worth because of assholes like you.

But when she gets older than what 19-20 at the oldest and in this self absorbed stage evidenced in this picture she will start crashing to reality.

A girl like that needs a man, and she is a person. You talk to a woman that is over 25 and at least somewhat mature.

They are less of an animal than you douchebag, this is a site of manchildren and this post illustrates it perfectly. You're just mad because you can't get girls faggot, go to any number of the active trap threads and imagine sucking the "feminine penis" you so crave.

There are guys out there that land girls like this and some of them are shitty girls just as you are a shitty boy, manchild but the rest are people flawed as people are.

Blah blah blah omg he is doing the woman shit post thing. Well I don't care there are dumbasses that buy that shit while denying they wouldn't fucking shit their pants if this chick smiled at them
>>
>>26154163
remind me what happend to me a few weeks ago
>At the super market
>Need to pass the cart to the front of the cashier desk(where is groceries after you paid)
>There is a qt blonde worker wearing tights just between the two cashier desks
>She see I want to move the cart but instead of go out of the line for a second she just move a side.
>Her ass squeezed between the cart and cashier desk
>She grins at me

hunnnnnnng.jpg
>>
>>26153175
She is qt
originalsss
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.