[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>36 years old, 37 this year >neet >never worked >live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

>36 years old, 37 this year
>neet
>never worked
>live off parents
>no degree
>kissless hugless virgin
>never had gf
>no friends, MMORPG all day

tell me someone who is more fucked up than me robots
>>
>>26150983
Plenty of people. A lot of dysfunctional normalfags out there.
>>
How did you make it to 36?
I'm 26 and I'm at a point where I don't want to do anything. All day long I lie in bed, and spend an hour eating, pooping and complaining on here. Playing videogames or other things only gives me anxiety attacks from the thought of wasting my life. I know it's paradoxical, since I waste it in bed. How can you still bring yourself to do things?
>>
>>26150983
What will you do if your parents die?
>>
Are u maxed on runescape?
>>
>>26150983
Teach us your wizardly ways, Master
>>
>>26151010
i learned to dont give a fuck about anything else but my games
>>26151022
my dad owns a gun with bullets. im thinking of using it.
>>
>>26150983
I'm 34, same as you only I work dead end jobs from time to time before the boss inevitably decides I'm too ugly and fires me.

I look like the Batman villain Two-Face since I was scarred in a fire as a child. I can't talk so good either because of it. Permaincel.
>>
>>26151228
but wont u inherit house with monis when they die??
>>
>>26151510
yes but how i am supposed to sustain myself,bills and shit?
>>
>>26151528
Shot the people who wants to charge you for stuff?
>>
>>26151495
No cripplebux? There's got to be a way for you to leverage that victimization in this society.
>>
>life is hard because I never leave the house or talk to people

What a bunch of losers
>>
Fuck it, you win OP

>33 years old, 34 this year
>neet
>no job in 8 years
>live with mommy
>no degree
>Had a gf, once, a very long time ago
>about half a dozen friends who I never see

Helium ordered and on the way
>>
>>26151528
Do they own a house?
Put the house on rent and use that money for a cheap one bedroom and some food simple as that
>>
>>26150983
what mmo?
>>
File: 1435427412282.png (41KB, 455x410px) Image search: [Google]
1435427412282.png
41KB, 455x410px
>>26153187

>leave the house
>nothing happens except you get cold
>try to talk to people
>they either ignore you or tell you to leave them alone
>>
>>26153123
Not unless you are a woman or gay or anything
>>
>>26150983
There are a lot of retarded multi millionaires and wagecucks out there you dumb fuck.
>>
>>26153226
are you me?

cept i actually enjoying life at the moment. I honestly have never felt freer. when inevitable happens my plans are either to move with relative since for the most part my family thinks im a pityful charity case or, start hobo life 2.0 which i kinda look forward too chilling in the library living off my ebt card hanging with other hobos who Ill be insanely weary of and boozing. malt liquor tastes much better on the streets.
>>
File: skelly.jpg (122KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
skelly.jpg
122KB, 1200x807px
Tell me master, how do you deal with that feel when no gf at 37? I'm 27 and I just can't stand it anymore.
>>
File: Smugwojak4v22.jpg (54KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v22.jpg
54KB, 640x400px
>>26151032
This is the million dollar question
>>
>>26153345
Ayyye nice nofx reference
>>
>>26153282
>leave house
>just like that don't shower or shave or change nothing
>go outside, stand in corner
>looking at the floor because anxiety
>pretty girl coming by want to say something
>only manage to mumble something nobody can understand
>girl runs away crying
>going to try with a man then
>manage to say hey man and then freeze because nothing else to say
>he tells me he has no change and leaves
>start walking looking for someone like me
>walk so much I feel tired so I sit in the middle of the street walk

>in my walks people have screamed at me and told me to leave
>start crying
>the police shows up and tells me that I need to move because its a public space and I'm scaring people
>tell them I have nowhere to go
>they take me to a shelter
>I get raped , beaten and robbed there
>no longer know how to go back home
>I have never been to this part of the city before
>over the years I manage to find my old neighborhood
>go to the window and see another neet manchild sleeping in my bed
>>
>>26153349
im lvl 33 wiz

just realize that it wont make you happy, sure it will at first but look at all the miserable people stuck with these soul sucking shrews. think about it its be fun for the first few weeks and god forbid you actually invest feelings only to have her jump on chad cock.

ill tell you a story

my friend was super chad. had hot chicks all day. fell in love. big mistake. everything is good for years. suddenly girlfriend is tired of him nothing really has changed except for her getting a new job and seeing other chads with more ambition than my friend chad. things start to hit the rocks. Im also friends with this girl. she starts going full hate mode on the guy. literally fucking other men at work disrespecting him to his face. chad friends goes from alpha to beta in one fell swoop. I get mad because im his friend and I cant even take the shit hes going through. she gets off on it. literally tells me that you where always more man than him type shit. im grossed out and shocked but fuck she is hot. proceed to fuck the bitch and never tell a soul. chad is now fat and missing teeth i rarely speak to him. me im just another neet on this board trying to get by.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 235x215px
>>26153187
>leave house
>get stared at like some hideous monster

No thanks, fuck you.
>>
>>26153349
I'm a 18 kv and I'm already bitter as fuck
I'm scared
>>
I'm 26 years old, have a decent job. My problem is, I believed that I could be someone. Before I got the job, I was fine just having a computer and internet. Never talked to anyone at uni. But now I have money, I thought I could fit in. I could get girls and such. I spent a lot on whores too, still, even tho I'm not a virgin, I'm just as far from having a gf as I was when I had nothing. This is just torture and much worse when I was a shutin autist. Also no, I still don't have friends.
>>
>>26153373
Dumb smugwojakposter
>>
>>26153550
Master's Degree in memes?
>>
>>26153438
>look at all the miserable people stuck with these soul sucking shrews

Fuck, why are all the people at my workplace happy with their respective gfs and bfs? I'm the only wizard to be and it's tearing me apart being the only lonely faggot with no friends and no gf. Fuck even younger people than me have a gf or are married. A colleague my age literally married last year with a dude from the office on the above floor.

I like my job, I have money, I bough a new car, I have tons of vidya which I never play, a good computer, my parents are financially stable and they care for me (I can't even cook), but nothing gives me happiness anymore, and the only things I lack are friends and gf. So I'm pretty sure that I would be happy if only I had friends and gf. It's not like I have to get a soul sucking shrew, I'm sure a decent girl who isn't an extroverted slut exists out there for me.
>>
>>26153438
lmaoooo ur a shitty friend, a cuck, and if you've had sex you're not a fucking wizard
>>
>>26153438
If true, that would be a shitty way of losing your wizardly powers, betraying a friend in the process. Of course, I don't believe you were a wizard to begin with.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.