[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sex is overrated >girls are annoying as fuck before, during,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1445838982458.png (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1445838982458.png
37KB, 300x300px
>sex is overrated
>girls are annoying as fuck before, during, and after sex
>high effort/low payout
>generally a waste of time/resources, plus you're stuck with them for possibly hours after
>it really isn't worth it
>>
>>26150652
>>sex is overrated
I guess it is for some. I thought it was overrated the first couple of times I had sex. Now, I think it's the best thing ever.

>>26150652
>>girls are annoying as fuck before, during, and after sex
This is not true for all of them. Either you're too close to your gf and need more space, or you're stuck with stupid bitches.

>>26150652
>>high effort/low payout
No, maybe if you're bad with girls. I dunno.

>>26150652
>>generally a waste of time/resources, plus you're stuck with them for possibly hours after
If it's only a casual thing, just get up and leave, holmes.

>>26150652
>>it really isn't worth it
Again, I think it's great.
>>
>>26150704
I've never hung out with a girl that I wanted to continue spending time with after we fucked. The first hour is hell just trying to ignore her
>>
>>26150733
>I wanted to continue spending time with after we fucked

Just take a nap or something. Then tell her she got to leave, unless you're in the mood for another round.
>>
>>26150760
The point is to strategically get her to fuck again at a later date while just wanting to get her the fuck out of my place

I've never spent nights at girls houses because of this
>>
>>26150813
That's why you should try taking the nap approach. You'll take a nap together. That can be framed as spending time together, doing something other than fucking. Then talk a little or eat something together (bonus points if she fixes something for you). At least that's not time lost. You gotta eat something sooner or later. Then you tell her that you've got plans or that you still got to work on something etc.
>>
>>26150652

Maybe you just do not have sex with right girl?
>>
Can confirm, had gf once. Literally dumped her over skype after coming to OP's realisation.

Still would recommend just for the experience.
>>
>>26150891
Yes, OP basically confirmed that he's jsut practicing with girls right now. If you find the right girl, you actually enjoy doing fun stuff with her.
>>
File: 1437609040216.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1437609040216.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
>>26150652
But this is true OP. Listen to me.
I finally did it, just yesterday.
Yesterday I had sex with a cute chubby girl.
We fucked that night and this morning she jerked me off.
And you know what? It wasn't even that great.
Fucking normies lying to us. I realized sex is fucking overrated. I rather stay at home, play vidya, watch anime and jerk it to hentai or doujins. It's way better. Don't fucking trust normies with this.

Well at least I can finally say I'm not a virgin anymore. But you know what? It feels exactly the same. It's fucking stupid being depressed about being a virgin with 20+ years. Don't do this robots, trust me.

>inb4 normie get now
No, I guess I'll stay. This place is filled with normies since a long time anyway
>>
>>26151034
>I finally did it, just yesterday.

Practice a little bit, and try a lot of different things. Diifferent angles, different positions, different acts. I'd be surprised if you still feel this way after that. Also, it takes some time to truly get in tune with your partner and learn what they like in bed. Experimention and communication is key.
>>
>>26150652
That's right, OP, fuck those grapes. They weren't even ripe.
>>
Sex is for proving to the voice in your head that you're normal, you could condition a brain to think that to be normal it has to jerk off or use a fleshlight or run across a strip of burning coals barefooted.
>>
>>26150704
>fox goes to great effort and expense to acquire ripe-looking grapes
>acquires grapes and eats them
>they are sour and make him nauseous
>"t-these grapes really are... *retch* delishious!"

Moral: Pride makes a liar of the swindled.
>>
You probably fucked a ball girl, you need to get with a girl that somewhat resembles a girl for it to be good, that is why the orientals are good 'cause at least they're slim
>>
>>26151949
>fox cannot reach the delicious grapes because he's a loser
>fox convinces himself the grapes weren't ripe
>fox reads Aesop's fable and gets pissed off.
>fox goes through some more mental gymnastics to convince himself that nobody is enjoying grapes.

Moral: holy shit, some people are in denial.
>>
>sex is overrated
tbqh mdma and lsd high is quite better
>>
>le reddit and memey
>>
File: 1454167127915.png (172KB, 305x341px) Image search: [Google]
1454167127915.png
172KB, 305x341px
>>26150652
ban testing
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 944x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 944x712px
>>26150704
>if you're bad with girls
>if

EpIK Trulls m800
>>
>>26151034
you could had wizard powers my nigga now you just as lowly as the normies. baka senpai
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.