[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic things you do thread: >listen to super upbeat music

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (31KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 255x255px
Autistic things you do thread:

>listen to super upbeat music and pretend I'm a character in an anime
>currently I'm pretending I'm in the anime rwby, and when I'm listening to the music I believe I'm a character that can solve all the problems, but also the grim reaper kinda character

>shove fingers in my nose until I sneezed a tonne until my nose bleeds

>pretend to be interested in a similar topic to people I meet, today I met a surfer and I said I was into bodyboarding

> wiggling my fingers in guns almost every time I speak

>pretend to be super social but in reality a massive neet

>make up shit that I've never ever done to impress people
Pic unrelated

Anything you guys do that's autistic
>>
Practice my 'creepy smile' every time I look in the mirror
>>
>rwby
>anime

I'm sort of glad Monty is dead
>>
>lay in bed and make up fantasy stories

I've got 4 ongoing fantasy worlds right now. I get inspired from different events in life (playing runescape, listening to music, reading short stories) and flesh out the idea and make a storyline that could be made into a decent anime.
>>
>>26150413
Dude you should write this shit down or something, then write a story around it
>>
>>26150433
I've thought about it. I'm a decent writer but I'm terrible with introducing characters and writing the first chapter or two. I wanted to base a new tabletop RPG off of one of the ideas (I was the GM) but our group split up.
>>
File: Untitled.png (576KB, 1588x880px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
576KB, 1588x880px
>obsessed with the idea of my own sound bubble, scream really loudly randomly for no reason or curse at random pedestrians/motorists, no malice in it, it just feels good to do

>have ARFID, an eating disorder that is literally the fucking tendies meme, many of my meals consist of chicken nuggets and chicken tenders
>don't eat pizza, burgers, vegetables (besides corn), tacos, or anything that's soupy, green, orange, or has an odd texture or smell
>think about suicide everyday because of fucking ridiculous it is

>have imaginary conversations with historical figures and try to explain modern technology or political systems and imagine their reactions

>learned Esperanto, can speak it somewhat fluently

>ruffle out my hair and collect all the dandruff into a small white mountain

>found a 9/11 memorial website with the photos and names of the victims, played Xcom: UFO defense and anytime one of my soldiers died I would rename them to a random 9/11 victim and put their photo into an graveyard folder of soldiers who died saving the world (pic related)
>>
>>26151577
>the last one
Oh no, why did you go and have to do that.
>>
>>26151577

Last one is not the most autistic vidya thinh I have seen yet, but you are far up there man.

I generaly have a picture of you in my mind from seeing the other points, I hope I am wrong.
>>
>>26151577
>>have imaginary conversations with historical figures and try to explain modern technology or political systems and imagine their reactions

Hey I do that too, except its just random people. Spent 3 hours yesterday explaining mobile phones to some german dark ages guy
>>
>>26150413
I've been building a Sci fi world in my head since I was 7. Im currently learning c++ to make at least some of it into something cool
>>
>>26150413
From the time I was 16 to 24 I created a whole alternate history for myself as a cute girl. I lived out my entire life from the time I was a loli to a young adult and all the things inbetween including a whirlwind lesbian romance with my best friend.
>>
>>26151577
cont.

>make acronyms out of license plates when driving, recognize certain patterns of letters

>draw stacks of random letters balanced on top of one another like a giant heap of alphabet soup

>design alternate-reality flags or "flag mashups". Pic related again, it's my Marshall Islands flag folder
>generally love fictional flags and languages
>like to imagine fictional what-if war scenarios eg. ISIS vs the mexican drug cartels

>like to go for walks outside at 3 am by myself and imagine I'm the Terminator while listening to retro wave music, it makes me feel like a badass to imagine I have thermal vision and can shoot through walls with perfect accuracy

>work a data entry job where I can just enter the same pieces of information over and over all day for the whole week and I can enjoy the routine
>the hardest part of the job is having normal conversations with the other 3 data entry personnel I sit next to
>terrified of answering the phone, thankfully I sit on the other side of a partition away from it and my coworkers and can just listen to podcasts
>>
File: Untitled1.png (150KB, 1770x621px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
150KB, 1770x621px
>>26152846
forgot flag folder screenshot
>>
>>26150399
I wish Rooster Teeth died with Monty. They can all go suck a big one.
>>
>>26152846
I,too,like to go for late night walks, but I listen to music. Can you give us links of that retro wave music?
>>
>>26153054
Here's a few I've been listening to lately
http://youtu.be/_5joTyy3CCo
http://youtu.be/IGqeyQhBPMI
http://youtu.be/reOO1cMTkSg
>>
File: 648a25972c437e4cd26fd3f19922ef2f.jpg (316KB, 1024x1745px) Image search: [Google]
648a25972c437e4cd26fd3f19922ef2f.jpg
316KB, 1024x1745px
>created a fantasy universe with lore and a story that I build on every time I listen to music or just lie in bed
>the world is slowly breaking apart along with my psyche
>>
>>26153125
I imagine myself having friends and a decent social life everyday.
I also imagine myself a less shitty person with a less shitty family.
Oh and I like to pee sitting even though I'm a grown ass man.
>>
>often hold my breath when passing people on the same side of the street because I'm afraid of smelling them
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>look in mirror and make retarded sounds and faces, pretend to hide for me just to reappear slowly with a creepy look on my face

>pretend I go back in time with technology and imagine entire conversations with famous persons from that period in my head, while showing them all the things I have with me

>use a scissor to cut my toenails when they grow in the middle, then rip both sides with my finger (I don't cut my entire toenail in half, just the part that has grown)

>like to test how many fingers I can put up my butt when I'm cleaning my ass (the record is three, and I can fit them entirely in my butthole) (I don't have any sexual fantasy or like the sensation, I'm just curious how far can I touch my intestines)

>when I'm alone sometimes I do retarded moves, like moving my hands in stupid ways, trying to do fighting moves or just making an autistic laugh

I think that's all. God I hate myself sometimes.
>>
>>26153182
A-are you me? I always do this, especially if the person looks dirty.
>>
>>26153265
Holy shit same, but it also happens when I don't want to smell their perfume or something
>>
I posted this in another thread but here it is again cuz it's so relevant

this started when I was young and I still do it
>whenever I am in a mirror I make weird faces
>pretend that I am in a documentary about people with facial deformities
>I will talk about the struggles and pains of being ugly and deformed but how ultimately it's not so bad
>I end the interview by slowly going back to my normal face
>then i will exclaim "I am cured!"
>I used to do this in a hushed whisper but now all my interviews are at full volume
>roommate caught me once and laughed at me
>>
>periodically scream really loudly at the top of my lungs when nobody is home.
don't really know why, it just feels good. it's like I'm relieving stress.

>write in a half cursive type style.
sometimes it's easier to keep your pen on the page rather than lifting, although I guess it's not really autistic since everyone has a different style of writing.

>always leave the top line of a ruled page empty
not sure why, but I don't like the way a full page of writing looks when the top line is also filled

>simulate conversations I might have with people
I don't like talking to others very much so I usually try and work out how the conversation would go beforehand.
>>
>>26150413
>g

I used to do that shit when I was younger. It was mostly pokemon, because hey, autismos love that shit.
>>
>>26152846
i think you might be interested in nationstates.net

>>26153138
same desu
I started writing that shit down and I drew up a map and labelled all the fake nations. What kind of fantasy you building?
>>
>>26153361
>always leave the top line of a ruled page empty
>simulate conversations I might have with people

Me too
>>
>>26153398
it's a medieval fantasy with industrial revolution aspects such as steam power and rail transport.
it doesn't make much sense but it's cool to my autistic mind.
>>
>>26153182
I hold mine 'cause I don't want them to hear me breathing.
>>
>>26153138
Reminds me of this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGkpkX-uC3k
>>
>Run up stairs on all fours
>Do a retarded high pitch laugh at my pets
>Imagine I'm the edgy protagonist of an anime in my day to day life
>>
>>26150377
>have long ass conversations with myself and enjoy it
>play with toys them having adventures and stories
>snuggle with a Nintendo Rob when ever I am trying to think on something hard
>when talking to people I sometimes stare at exposed skin and wonder if they look that bad/good naked regardless of gender
>If I my stick finger in my ear I have to smell the wax
>>
>>26150377
>listen to super upbeat music and pretend I'm a character in an anime
This sentence summed up my life pretty well.

At least i'm trying to put the shit i keep on daydreaming about on paper.
>>
>>26153831
Say, I've been wanting to do this too but everything I grab my pen I don't know how to describe my feelings and dreams.
I find it extremely difficult to put thoughts and ideas on paper but I'm starting to think my brain is just blocking it out of embarrassment.
>>
>>26154024
Well, you are writing the story for yourself, so no need to be embarassed. I'm pretty sure mine are cringeworthy as fuck, but i dont care since i'm the only one reading them.
If you're figuring out how to actually write, it depends if its thoughts and ideas or actual stories.

When you want to write out an idea you basically just write your train of thoughts no matter how complicated or messed up it will be and then you just adjust it so it is readable.

When you write a story, what could help you specifically is writing an outline. Just try writing names of chapters, or the general ideas, then you will have the goal for the previous chapter to accomplish and more of a writing drive, also it could help you facing the fact that you are actually writing the story.
>>
File: 1453877459216.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1453877459216.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>>26150377
I passionately debate people over the internet on matters concerning fictional works.
>>
>Pretend to be the protagonist of an anime
>Create fake scenarios about having to teach people things like history, vidya, animu
>Fantasize about being a musician
>>
>>26154128
>tfw i'm getting to the part where a guy possesed by demon is going to fight black magic sorcerers
I have nowhere else to share this, but i'm hyped as fuck
>>
>>26154271
>>Fantasize about being a musician

I'm a musician. I frequently put on music at full volume and pretend I'm the singer, with all the moves etc., or play my guitar to the tune, imagining I'm performing to a crowd that consists of all the people who have snubbed me, as well as girls I like.

It really helps me to get rid of excess anger and self-esteem issues.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.