[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My landlord is opening my food and eating it. He admitted to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

My landlord is opening my food and eating it.

He admitted to me that he ate some of my jam the other night and wanted to initiate a conversation about how it may be "rare" because I come from another country and I have ethic foods.

I am fucking pissed.

I have liquid ass and I'm applying it to his areas in the kitchen, but this doesn't ride well.

What the fuck should I do? My rent is the absolute lowest possible in my area with medium standard of living. I don't want to start paying 3x monthly to live with college students.
I also don't want to deal with this using alcohol.

wtf kind of landlord gets put on a diet by his wife and digs into his tenants food late at night....disgusting. I feel like dosing some food with phenolphthalein.
>>
>>26150370
>He can't win a game of monopoly with only white chapel road and the starting money
Fucking pleb
>>
>>26150370

look I don't know what towelhead country you come from, but in America landlords are allowed to eat whatever the tenants put in the fridge. They are landLORDS... politely offer him some food next time so he doesn't need to take it himself.
>>
You owe him your food. He's putting you up in a nice apartment so that your lazy ass doesn't have to sleep on a park bench. He is literally the only thing between you and homelessness. Show him some fucking respect.
>>
>>26150370
What kind of bong version of monopoly is this? In America there is no fucking whitechapel road.
>>
>>26150504
Glad I don't live in Yankistan. In my country, a landlord is not even allowed to enter the property without 24h notice to the tenant.
>>
>>26150370
ALAC: all landlords are cunts

Record him doing it and publicly shame the bastard before you move out.
>>
File: 0014 - Wjtv2x3.jpg (36KB, 163x225px) Image search: [Google]
0014 - Wjtv2x3.jpg
36KB, 163x225px
>>26150370
just take it off the rent check

>memo subtracted $3.71 for jam U creep
>>
>>26150586
Wtf, are you retarded?
OPs a tenant, he's literally paying for his room. He has no obligation to let his landlord eat his food.
>>
>>26150832

if you don't own it, it ain't yours. Give a prostitute as much money as you want, she aint your girlfriend. Same for an apartment. That money is simply a small gesture to stop the landlord from booting out his weak ass. If it's a problem, BUY A HOUSE. Oh wait, you can't because you're too fucking poor
>>
>>26151511
>if you don't own it, it ain't yours
Yet he's still eating it, and that's the problem.
>>
File: 0036 - Gy5UAxw.jpg (947KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
0036 - Gy5UAxw.jpg
947KB, 2000x2000px
>>26151511
that's not how it works , at least non shit tier places

tenents have rights

If they tried that shit with me I'd just stop paying and save up for somewhere else , while they go through the eviction process that takes months . Also sue them for emotional distress and Unlawful entry .

If that doesn't work pay some guy named TINY to break his legs
>>
File: 1426661691990.jpg (39KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1426661691990.jpg
39KB, 225x225px
>take pictures of you sticking your dick inside of whatever it is he is stealing
>show him the pictures when you move out
>>
File: 0168 - FgdKzqx.jpg (25KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
0168 - FgdKzqx.jpg
25KB, 251x251px
>>26152234
this isn't a bad idea really , I don't think there can be much blowback from dicking with your own food
>>
what retarded version of monopoly has those locations?
>>
>>26130025
nobody pay attention to this k?
>>
>>26150370
>I feel like dosing some food with phenolphthalein.

What third world country do you live in where phenolpthalein is used as a laxative and not for acid base titrations
>>
>>26150832
>taking the bait

C'mon, son.
>>
>>26152522

Literally the original version. All of those are place names in London like the original game was based on.
>>
>>26154624
>Monopoly is a board game that originated in the United States in 1903 as a way to demonstrate that an economy which rewards wealth creation is better than one in which monopolists work under few constraints

>London

>Original Game
>>
File: mono.jpg (7KB, 196x180px) Image search: [Google]
mono.jpg
7KB, 196x180px
>>26154688

>falling for such obviously shitty bait.
>>
>>26150609
He wasn't being serious
>>
>>26150370

Landlord here, if you're a good tenant otherwise, keep shit in order, doesn't cause any trouble, pay rent on time etc. Tell him to fuck off with that stuff, it's in his interest to keep you because it's always a complete nuissance and risk to bring in new people, so he should be able to handle getting told off.
Got a house with a lady in her mid 70's, she's absolutely brilliant, but she's got heart issues, I dread the day she kicks the bucket and I'll have to look for new people.
>>
>>26150370

>jam is an "ethnic food" in America
>>
Just poison it. What are they going to tell you for putting poison in your own food? They can't convict you for anything. Say you were going to feed it to the rats in your house or something.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.