[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder: No matter how bad or upset you feel right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: TG11.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TG11.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
Friendly reminder:
No matter how bad or upset you feel right now, at the very least you're not Chris-Chan.

Also general Chris exploits thread.
>>
>>26149018
I would peg chris chan
>>
really?
why?

original
>>
dude is makin bank selling comics and toys based on them

pretty legit
>>
>>26149052
ORIGINALLY ABSOLUTELY MEANT FOR
>>26149025
>>
>>26149071
have you seen his lewd videos? good shit
>>
File: Tribbing.png (114KB, 485x932px) Image search: [Google]
Tribbing.png
114KB, 485x932px
My personal favorite Chris story:
http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit

>The Un-clit was what Chris called a small piercing on his "taint" (or perineum, in clinical terminology). He had apparently gotten it as "a fair substitute" for a clitoris, indicating that Chris believes the clitoris is located on a woman's perineum.
>almost no one was surprised when, after a couple of weeks, the piercing became very badly infected and began to migrate out of Chris's body in a process referred to as "rejection".
>>
>>26149018

I'm worse than Chris Chan,

He's had friends, girlfriends, steady jobs, hobbies, and he would be reasonably attractive if he showered and wasn't so fat.
>>
>>26149099
>He's had friends, girlfriends, steady jobs, hobbies, and he would be reasonably attractive if he showered and wasn't so fat.
Literally none of that is true besides him having hobbies hobbies.
His hobbies are completely degenerate and autistic too.
>>
>>26149096

I am also a Leabian
>>
>>26149128

He has a driver license, knows a foreign language, can draw and make music, and he's at least somewhat competent when it comes to web development. Plus he has his own source of income and is good at video games.

Chris Chan makes me want to kill myself, because he's considered the worst humanity has to offer and I'm even MORE of a failure than him.
>>
>>26149158
Then fucking kill yourself you sadcunt faggot. If I'd consider mydelf worse than chris, I would do it too. DO IT!
It will never get better, you've missed your prime and wasted the better portion of your life.
>>
File: Fallen Chris.jpg (94KB, 589x642px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Chris.jpg
94KB, 589x642px
>>26149158
>knows a foreign language
nigga what?
>can draw and make music
NIGGA WHAT?

Have you all ever seen the videos he's taken of his living conditions? It really emphasises how much of a failure at life he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Lc8jLVpMY

keep in mind this was taken about 5 years ago, so it's probably much worse by now
>>
>>26149057
Why would someone buy something made by him, his art is worst than bored 10 years old kid's art.
Nevermind, this is the internet.
>>
>>26149096
>Chris, for fuck sake even the piercings reject you.
>>
>>26149018
god I spent the greater part of a year following this guy's exploits when I was NEET. It just got sad after his dad died
>>
Protip, NEETcucks.

Chris chan has finished college and society deems him fit to drive a vehicle. He also has hobbies and completes his games.

What about you?
>>
>>26149018
I could care less because I'm not an autist who has to look down upon other autists to fell better about themselves.
>>
>>26149099
>>26149158
>has friends
wat?
>girlfriends
Internet trolls dude
>steady jobs
Has had jobs, not steady at all. And he's always getting fired.
>reasonably attractive if he showered and wasn't so fat.
I'll give you that, he could probably look above average.
>He has a driver license
Doesn't mean he can actually drive. Iirc he has already crashed more than once
>knows a foreign language
wat?
>can draw and make music
Are you fucking serious, anyone can draw like him, and he can't do music at all. Haven't you heard his "music" is just him singing random pop songs making up new lyrics. Again something anyone can do.
>>
>>26149798
welp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GevY7tLRvcY
>>
>>26149096
That typing is way too good to be Chris. There has to be someone behind the scenes.
>>
File: 1446656950965.jpg (65KB, 518x474px) Image search: [Google]
1446656950965.jpg
65KB, 518x474px
Why can't he admit he just likes boys instead of going this distance to deny it?
>>
>>26149860
>>has friends
>wat?
trolls
>>He has a driver license
>Doesn't mean he can actually drive.
True. His license actually is actually a disabled permit. He also has a handicap parking permit.
>>knows a foreign language
>>wat?
He speaks poor Spanish.
>>
>>26151653
Well in OP's pic I would totally smash and french kiss.
He's a she now and as I'm not a lesbian I'll never know the feel of his trib rubbing against my perenium.
>>
>>26149860
This. He remembers a few phrases of his high school Spanish, worked at Wendy's for 2 months almost 15 years ago, and according to a troll posing as his "gal pal" he drives the wrong way on one-way roads.
>>
>>26149018
>>26149096
fucking hell, id forgotten about chris chan. i cant tell whether im happy or sad that ive been reminded of him
>>
File: 9769569787.gif (67KB, 800x579px) Image search: [Google]
9769569787.gif
67KB, 800x579px
>>26149018
>tfw you realize you are Rosechu in the story of life
>>
File: 1448911274353.jpg (130KB, 469x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448911274353.jpg
130KB, 469x600px
>>26149018
>he actually drew a page on why Sonichu can't get kicked in the dick
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.