[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>preparing to buy new gud computer so i can finally have fun

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>preparing to buy new gud computer so i can finally have fun and play games made after 2004
>realize with my 150gb data cap i wouldnt even be able to download most games because just gta v is 1/3 of my cap

fuck my life
my ISP charges 100 dollars a month for 12mbps satellite internet and a 150gb data cap
this is fucking robbery
>>
Australian internet makes me want to stab myself
>>
>>26148583
im in America
north carolina to be specific
>>
>>26148634
Then cant you just switch ISP? I'm in aus and I get 7mbps with a 100gb limit which is the max deal you can get for my area. There is literally no other option.
>>
>>26148741
because i live in the bumfuck middle of nowhere part of north carolina fucking retard
>>
I only pay $30 usd Unlimited.

Downloads are usually at 2.0-2.5mbps
>>
Can't you just buy the hard copy of the game?
>>
>>26148543
What the fuck is wrong with nerds? Why does this have you whining to complete strangers?
>>
>>26148801
most games nowadays just give you a code to install the game and the disc is just a installer that uses the internet
>>
ur dumb that cap is fine.
>>
>data cap
Are you serious?
>>
>>26148543
Most newer games suck anyways.

Data caps are awful though, my condolensces.
>>
>>26148825
GTA V is 1/3 of my data cap
>>
Go in the city and use someone else's internet?
>>
>GTAV

Why do pcucks always have such shut taste
>>
Got fiber since 2 days, it's wonderful.
Furthermore, no data cap or bullshit like that. And I only pay 15euro/month.

All I need now is a gf...
>>
150mbs down for 100 a month. Not too shabby since I get an average of 25mbs on steam downloads during the busy parts of the day. On utorrent I ave no limit as long as shits are actually seeding.
>>
>>26148583
I live in Melbourne and get unlimited for $59.99 a month.

Maxes out at 8mbps so it's pretty slow but quick enough to stream Foxtel, netflix and play most online games smoothly.
>>
>>26148543
Call and say your house is a small business. I'll not sure if yours will but mine removed my data cap and just charges a little extra each month
>>
>>26148543
>>preparing to buy new gud computer so i can finally have fun and play games made after 2004
New games are shit anyway fampai.
Play some melee or quake 3.
Become friends with someone on steam who lives in the same city as you and has the same taste in games. Buy the same games as them and get them to give them to you on a usb.
>>
>>26148741
>america
>"just switch ISP m8! Problem solved!"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.