[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stumbled across a shut-in autistic fujo and made her my gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1453956052423.jpg (406KB, 1000x765px) Image search: [Google]
1453956052423.jpg
406KB, 1000x765px
>stumbled across a shut-in autistic fujo and made her my gf
>dumped a lot of cum into her pussy today

And yet, my depression is not cured. I know I'm not a robot anymore, but this was supposed to cure me
>>
>>26148468
It cured you of being a robot. Now you get to move on and be something else. Something also depressed. You should probably work on addressing that, like through cognitive behavioral therapy.
>>
I am still a kv

What is it like
>>
>>26148525
I was a complete friendless kissless virgin until days ago

The most surprising thing about pussy is how hot it is. It's blazing hot and dense flesh that you're shoving through, and it's the most perfectly slick thing I've ever felt. It was oddly shocking to realize it's a thing nature made perfectly for millions of years to get you to cum as hard as possible. Honestly nothing compares to sex. Absolutely nothing I have ever experienced is remotely comparable to blowing a load in a raw young pussy.
>>
File: bbbwewer.png (208KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
bbbwewer.png
208KB, 500x600px
>>26148612
that was beautiful, anon and this is original
>>
>>26148612
fuck you normalfaggot
>>
Know that feel with a fembot I met off here. Left her with a baby she didn't want, not on purpose but not unexpected.
>>
>>26148612
This post makes me cock envious
>>
>>26148918
i see posts like this all the time... why do u guys lie about this sort of this?
>>
>>26148959
>this sort of this

How do you know it's not the same posting?
>>
>>26148612
Time to kill myself
>>26148918
Whats it like knowing theres a little you out there?
>>
>fujo gf
>she jerks me off while we watch Japanese traps
>cum in her mouth afterwards
>>
>>26148987
It's a weird feel. Kind of odd because I'm not a part of the kid's life but at the same time I hope she does a good job raising it and doesn't just jump off a bridge with it or something.
>>
>>26148468
only true love will cure you anon
and you will only find that that in the arms of a 2D waifu
>>
>>26148959
They want you to feel bad, anon.
I don't know, it's kind of like shooting fish in a barrel. Who knows why people do stuff. Bizarre, really.
>>
>>26149027
The best part is seeing the little center of her neck rise and fall after you give her permission and she tilts her head back to swallow.
>>
>>26148612
>tfw this will never be you, ever
Just end my suffering already senpai.
>>
>>26148913
kill yourself, nigger lover jew
>>
>>26149238
very edgy and cool anon
>>
>>26148612
This post gave me a erection
>>
Tell us about your gf!!!!! She sounds cute.
>>
>>26148468
how/where did you two meet
>>
>>26148468
What animu is she into?
Who are the two twinks that she ships together
>>
>>26148494
daily reminder cbt is literally lying to yourself until you believe it instead of actually tackling your problems
>>
>>26148612
i feel sad but i got a boner
>>
>>26148612
Don't listen to this faggot
Sex is the most overrated thing ever.
I cum harder and better from lazy faps, than I do from unprotected sex
>>
>>26148468
What's a fujo?
>>
>>26153814
>>>/new/
>>>/trash/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>26153814
What's Google?
>>
>>26149310
You sound cute
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.