[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw trying to convince yourself that she's into you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: Feel.jpg (37KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
Feel.jpg
37KB, 240x210px
>tfw trying to convince yourself that she's into you
>tfw she's most likely just being nice because she doesn't want to offend you
>tfw you probably won't see her again and you don't even have her number
>tfw the prospect of a gf is most likely gone and you're back to square one

It's difficult.
>>
File: he-s-just-not-that-into-you.jpg (23KB, 393x600px) Image search: [Google]
he-s-just-not-that-into-you.jpg
23KB, 393x600px
>tfw you're beta and a girl who likes you has read this book

don't stand a chance brah
>>
>>26148312
Fuck, man. I hope she hasn't read it.
>>
>>26148312

What does that book say? Looks tl;dr and also fuck giving money to those people since they're probably faggots.
>>
>>26148327

>The book is a new-aged, unique "self-help" guide aimed for single women. The premise of the book, as stated in the title, tells women readers that if a man in whom you are interested in is not making the effort to pursue you, he is simply "just not that into you."
-wiki

Well, fuck, I guess. On the other hand that book is for Sex and the City watchers so basically nobody you'd want to date anyway.
>>
File: not tthat.jpg (32KB, 491x198px) Image search: [Google]
not tthat.jpg
32KB, 491x198px
>>26148326
>>26148327

First 3 chapters...
>>
File: groundhog_day.gif (2MB, 375x203px) Image search: [Google]
groundhog_day.gif
2MB, 375x203px
>tfw she compliments how fit you are and how well you dress
>tfw she runs her hand through your hair and tells you not to cut it
>tfw she has you carry her by her thighs with her arms around your neck
>tfw she's not looking for anything right now and thinks it's okay to tease you like this
>>
>>26148368
So I should ask her out if I see her again, that's what that book is telling me?

Man, I hate shy chicks. It used to be cute back in high school but now it's just annoying as fuck because it's so hard to read those bitches.
>>
>>26148395
Jesus Christ, man. That's just wrong.
>>
>>26148403
Spoilers: There's no such thing as shy chicks. Shy chicks are talking to 4 other guys they could be fucking.
>>
File: spag.jpg (95KB, 800x603px) Image search: [Google]
spag.jpg
95KB, 800x603px
>>26148403

the point is, you can't win op

someone like you trying to ask a girl out is guaranteed to end in spaghetti level failure

not asking the girl out will result in not getting her anyway
>>
>>26148449
No, shy chicks do exist, but it still doesn't contradict what you said.
>>
>>26148450
I'm not that fucking spaghetti. Sure I have no experience in asking chicks out, but I usually have confidence around them. Had I been more experienced, I would've asked that bitch out already but she ain't giving me any openings.
>>
>>26148290
hi,
I am high school senior 18, kissless virgin
I have a crush on cute girl in my English class
She definitely notice/knows
>she total normie
>likes Pepe but does not know what it actually means
>feminist
>likes other guy who I don't know, but only through my female friend who talks to her
my female friend doesn't know how retarded I am so she try to help me out here
I am going to tell girl how I feel on Monday. I think it's destined to fail because she likes some Chad. help robots. How I don't get cucked here? Sorry for my actual bad english
>>
>>26148511

>feminist
>How I don't get cucked here

The only winning move is not to play
>>
>>26148560

most "feminists" become total submissive whores in the bedroom. even more so than stacies. i speak from experience.
>>
>>26148560
this girl though I really like, I don't know why because I hate SJW but somehow.
>>
>>26148579

Then they fuck a nigger and take your house.

>>26148603

It's your grave m8, just remember this post in 3 years when she cucks you.
>>
>>26148615
do you think she will be so shitty to say yes even if she doesn't like me, that's what I'm afraid of, because that's worse than rejection (would not be my first reject)
>>
>>26148638

How the fuck would I know m8? I don't know her.

If she's a feminist she's probably more likely to say "no, fuck off" than to feel pressured to say yes but idk. Go solve your Latvian high school problems on your own
>>
>>26148681
Thank you I am going to go to sleep now. I guess I was just stressed because I didn't talk to anyone about my thought.
>>
>>26148290
>>26148290
It's pretty easy
Just talk about a common interest but message her like a normal person
I talked to a qt with a total of 16 or so messages on both sides in the span of 2 days
Last message was sent by me because she was uninterested in talking at the moment either because she was busy or just didn't want me
I waited a couple of days and then just asked for her number and it worked
Women want to feel like the have someones attention and once they have it they want more
Hook them in and then let them know they're not that special rinse and repeat you now have a GF
>>
File: lerrr.jpg (45KB, 508x567px) Image search: [Google]
lerrr.jpg
45KB, 508x567px
seriously OP... stop dragging this shit out. you are obviously in high school and already got more advice than you deserved. now GFTO.
>>
It's rough dude. Ignore her and move onto the next one
>>
>>26148701

Good night and good luck m80
>>
>>26148713
I can't message her, because I don't have her number.

>>26148714
The fuck are you on about, shithead? I ain't that high school kid. Besides most of the thread isn't even about my problem so fuck right off.

>>26148719
Welp, it's gonna be easier to ignore her because I probably won't run into her again. If I do then I'm gonna ask for her digits, because why the fuck not.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.