[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were you doing 10 years ago on this very day? What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 11

What were you doing 10 years ago on this very day?
What were you doing 20?
>>
Probably playing RS2.

I wasn't alive 20 years ago.
>>
>>26147445
Writing code, about to drop out of high school the following week.
>>
Probably playing smash or crash bandicoot
>>
Be at home because it's a Sunday.
>>
Probably asleep and not as miserable as I am now.
>>
Happy.
Rheyntjnturgnrhnrhnrn
>>
File: 1453762122317.png (477KB, 545x435px) Image search: [Google]
1453762122317.png
477KB, 545x435px
>>26147445
Well 10 years ago I was eight and can't really remember but I imagine it involved video games

20 years ago my parents weren't even married and I didn't exist
>>
Gaia online
>>
10 years ago I was probably chilling at a friend's house playing vidya. 20 I was probably watching cartoons/a movie or playing my SNES.
>>
>>26147445
Probably playing my DS.

20 years ago today I was waiting to be shot out of my dad's dick.
>>
Probably playing some crappy modded zombie survival games on Garry's Mod.

Either that or jerking off, since I was 16 and had to do that constantly.
>>
>>26147445
I had graduated college and was looking for a job

> also quitting smoking pot as well
>>
>11:30pm saturday night
>january 30th, 2006

definitely playing runescape
I was in 6th grade.

it was the best of times
it was the worst of times
>>
>>26147445
getting brutally beaten by my alcoholic father and gaining scars that will last me a lifetime.
>>
Playing WoW.

>i still play
>>
probably playing need for speed most wanted or watching wrestling
>>
I was on this site. Thought about making a /10yearclub/ thread earlier but what is even the point I should really just kill myself
>>
>>26147445
Nigga I ain't even 10 yet.
>>
>>26147445
shit posting on /a/ prob
>>
>>26147445
was getting ready for my first day of high school
>>
File: 1442400365562.png (632KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1442400365562.png
632KB, 1000x1000px
>>26149164
Oh shit. What are you up to today?

>tfw running mythics for valor even though my ring has been 795 for a while
>>
>>26147445
>had finally finished school a couple of months prior
>psychologically destroyed from near-constant bullying in school, would go into regular cycles of deep depression that would ensure I would never participate in normal social life (This would continue for the next 6-7 years)
>decided not to go to uni, nothing I wanted to do, nothing I cared about anymore
>got my first job, they were scumbags so they paid me less than minimum wage, I think it amounted to about $2 an hour even though I was working full-time. I was too beta and young to know any better.
>hung up on hating everything, so much pent-up rage I wanted to take out on world; I ended up holding myself back from progressing in life because I was so bitter and hateful.
Thanks for reminding me of what a failure I was OP, and how little I've achieved since then.
>>
File: hate this.png (81KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
hate this.png
81KB, 409x406px
I would be 14. Probably asleep right now. In high school. A freshman. Maybe playing games on my computer tomorrow or looking for new windows themes (lol). Definitely not thinking about schoolwork, I never did any. Very depressed. Sleeping in the exact same room I'm sitting in right now. I think my bed was on the other side of the room though, and it had a bedframe, not just a mattress on the floor. No mirrors. All my clothes would be different but I would only be a little bit smaller, I haven't really grown since then. Shorter hair, it was just past my ears then but now it's at my lower back. I think I had a Motorolla Razr phone back then, but I might have still had a Nokia flip phone. I was going to 4chan at this point I think, just /b/ though. I think I had a wooden desk at that point. My dad still read to me every night before bed. I really enjoyed it. My room still had carpet then, I tore it all out myself at some point and removed all of the nails and boards around the edges. It would still be a complete mess. I had substantially less computers back then, and still used Windows. I think I still had a bunk bed for some reason, even though it was just me in there. No stuffed animals. Probably still took my Concerta prescription every day, my dad would give it to me before school for "ADHD". Extremely shitty taste in music. I didn't even know what I liked.

It feels like a dream. Did it really happen? I remember it happening, does that mean it happened? It doesn't feel like it.
>>
File: 1451310095467.jpg (77KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1451310095467.jpg
77KB, 600x801px
4chan and MMO's with my internetfriends

You really are here forever.
>>
Shoveling snow
>>
>>26147445
10 years ago, sitting in the pub with mates having a cheeky sunday seesh.
20 years ago. Playing football or out on my bmx.
>tfw now friendless and dont follow football.
Least i still have a bmx in the shed.
>>
>>26147445

Buying my first suit in preparation for a wedding the next day.

I have a pretty good way of remember what I was doing on any given day by marking them relative to medium level and high level events.

For example, 9/11, my first car crash, my grandparents death's, first day of high school, day I was held hostage etc are all high level events that I know the exact day of.

Then I know medium level events relative to this, I know that my first 180 in darts was 3 weeks after my grandad's funeral, I know I first learnt to solve a rubiks cube foure week after starting high school. Then I will often remember that the week after first solving a rubiks cube I watched a box set of the simpsons, at a rate of 3 per day.
>>
Probably playing WoW, Runescape or ps2

Or at my best friends house watching WWE.
I have a clear memory of watching an interview with Kurt Angle, Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio thinking it was real and awesome.

I genuinely want to go back
>>
>>26147445
10 years ago was a Monday so I was 14 and probably bunking school.

20 years ago I was getting molested by my dad
>>
>>26147445
I was 12.
I wasonsidering my parents breakup I guess.
Getting ready to start highschool despite all the fear.
Feeling odd about leaving my then hometown and going to a school with an accelerated program.

It really sucked desu.
>>
>>26150016
thx for the autism rundown m8
>>
>>26147445

Sophmore year in college

Probably hung over, listening to death metal in my dorm room (single room, no roommate), eating donuts in my underwear and wishing I was dead
>>
I was 13 and its summer break here during this months so I was definitely playing timescale, I once played it on a laptop in a couch over a tiny coffee table I was crunched for like 8 hhours. I had to sleep on the floor for 3 days because of the back pains.
11 years ago tho I was just out of middleschool in my parents kitchen playing gta vice city with the ac on high and watching my futuramas DVDs for the first time. What a great summer
>>
>>26149803
Why do you choose to only remember the bad tho?
>>
>24
Struggling to find my way, and failing miserably. Constantly being terrified in class and in hallways due to incessant bullying when I was young. Envying the social and popular people, particularly the geeks who still managed to find friends. All around me were seemingly happy and focused people, and I couldn't help but always think, "What's wrong with me?"

>14
First year of high school. At least I didn't want to kill myself as much back then (growing older means more experiences both kinda good and really, really fucking bad). I remember skipping the first day entirely because I was terrified. Got a snooty look from the math teacher when I couldn't explain it on the second day. Same one who loudly snapped his fingers at me when I nodded off in class due to not being able to sleep the previous night due to sheer terror. Thanks, man.
>>
>10 years ago
fapping to cp I downloaded from limewire fuck you fbi

>20 years ago
probably shitting myself or something
>>
>>26147445
I don't even remember what I've done last week, I have a shitty memory.
>>
>>26147445
10 years ago 2006 I had been shit posting for about a year and playing sherk on ps2
>>
>>26147445
guess I was playing Flyff, on a daytrip with my dad or even learning for a test.
>>
>>26147445
I think I was playing Oblivion

I remember I got it shortly after my 14th birthday, and I played it religiously every single day for weeks after that.
>>
Probably at school
Playing with the teachers dolls and drawing weeb shit
>>
>>26147445
damn those were good times.

10 years ago I would have been 22. I had a job at a small chain grocery store. It was shit pay but I worked with friends so we had a good time. Also still lived with my parents so i didn't have to pay for anything.

It being a Sunday, I would have been doing a morning shift most likely so I would be working.

Or if I was off, I would probably still be in bed before getting up to play PS2.

20 years ago? Shit

I was 12. It would be a school weekend. So I would probably be getting up to play Playstation 1 or my N64.
>>
>>26147445
Cycling with my friends to the far frozen lake to skate around.
Now I'm doing that all alone.
;_;
>>
>10 years ago
Based on my Gmail, ordering textbooks for second semester Freshman Year of college. Linear Algebra, Intro to Algorithms.

>20 years ago
Going to school in third grade, I guess? Probably having a good time with my friends, to the extent that I still saw them since we'd moved to a different part of town.
>>
10 years ago I was playing Guild Wars, mostly GvG and Tombs
20 years ago I was probably playing with pogs
>>
>>26147445
Asleep. I'd have been dreading school just before I feel asleep.
>>
10 years ago, I was celebrating my 21st birtthday alone and playing Final Fantasy XI.
>>
>>26151820
Did you graduate?
>>
>>26150016

>held hostage

Please explain my dude sounds interesting. You as a soul one or group hostage ?
>>
>>26147445
>on this very day
How the fuck should I know?
>>
File: smug-00002.png (226KB, 1192x1770px) Image search: [Google]
smug-00002.png
226KB, 1192x1770px
>10
Posting on /b/

>20
Playing pirated PS1 games
>>
Watching TV with my little sister while snowed in.
>>
>>26152108
Did you do anything lewd?
>>
>>26151947
Yep, then went on to get a Masters and a PhD... which didn't prove particularly useful, but was definitely a fun experience.
>>
>>26152081
Try Digimon World it's pretty good.
>>
>10 years ago

Unemployed and depressed, probably posting on a social anxiety forum I used to frequent obsessively

>20 years ago

Dreading school tomorrow, most likely planning further truancy and playing Destruction Derby
>>
>>26147445
>10 years ago
Spending 13+ hours a day playing GunZ: The Duel because fuck school, fuck real-life, and had no friends IRL.
>20 years ago
Happiest time of my life. Just being a comfy clueless toddler watching cartoons all day and shitting myself.
>>
>>26147445
This day let's see

>live in small australian town
>mum wants me to go to city private school
>bus ride is 1 hour long
>have no friends because everyday kids would go hang out in the city while I was riding a bus home
>slowly faded out of existence in the social spectrum. No friends

Thanks mum ;_;
>>
Probably failing school, playing Star Wars Battlefront II and listening to SOAD's Hypnotize album
>>
>>26152171
underageb&
why on earth are you here if you're 13 haha
>>
>>26152170
>GunZ

mah nigga
>>
>now
Suicidal

>10 years ago
Working a shitty fast food job. Suicidal.

>20 years
Having fun being a kid and playing with Lego.
>>
Probably being an autist still trying to make friends at my new school. 2006 turned me hikki.

I guess stomping around and giving my parents hell.
>>
JANUARY 2006.....only a few months before my life would change forever and my childhood would officially end.
>>
>10 years ago
I was a Freshman in high school, I was on the Freshman basketball team and I was chasing around this cheerleader who only talked to me because I let her copy my test answers in History class because I'm a fucking pushover cunt fuck. I wasted two years on that whore, I hope she's destitute and sucking cock in an alley for money.

>20 years ago
I was in kindergarten, probably shy and withdrawn though I barely remember my personality back then
>>
>>26152171
>he already ended up on /r9k/ at 13

It's all downhill from here.
>>
>>26152171
get the fuck out

why do kids come to this board
>>
>>26147445
>10 years ago
same thing I'm doing now. posting on 4chan and watching anime in between wageslaving.

>20 years ago
almost finished with PhD. started to lose hope in getting a gf.

by the way, accounting is a meme. don't do it, even if you are good at math. it's literally being cucked by other people's money.
>>
probably sleeping since I had to stay up until 1 am for a shitty browser game called CyberNations that I hope is long dead for all the stupid shit it festered that I didn't notice until 07

probably playing mario kart
>>
20 years ago?

Just probably made my first post on 4chan. Back then it was only /b/ /a/ and /v/

10 years ago

playing the sims
>>
>>26152267
Wahey, lad! You're old.
>>
>>26152171
Hi friendo :^)

I reported you because I don't want to see you exposed to the extreme content on this site.
>>
>>26152337
4chan is 14 years old m8
>>
>>26152471
stfu noob
>>
>>26147445
>10 years
Working, smoking weed every day, probably arguing with my ex.

>20 years
Rushing schoolwork to get on the computer and program shit.
>>
Probably at home playing video games. I'd have been a freshman in a new high school with no friends, so yeah that sounds about right.

20 years ago I would have been out playing with my best friend all day.

Shit it's almost like my life just keeps getting worse every decade.
>>
I suppose I was playing Runescape. Maybe Maplestory, but I think that was 2007.

20 years ago I was probably trying to write my name with crayons or something.
>>
>>26147474
Same man. Holy shit what an adventure that was, oh boy!
>>
Ten years ago I probably slept in really late, and then woke up and played Runescape for most of the day. Or if it was a school day, I went to school and THEN played RS for most of the day.

Twenty years ago I was two years old, so I don't know
>>
>>26152392
>just turned 25

not that old I hope...

why am I here
>>
File: 1450654840805.gif (2MB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450654840805.gif
2MB, 267x200px
>>26147445
Ohboy, i guess i would be happy celebrating my birthday.
20 years ago? being born.

that moment when you realize the PAIN.
desu end me senpai
>>
>>26152698
Sorry, I meant that for the PhD. Not too good with mobile devices.
>>
>Ten years ago
Fuck, my last summer before starting university 18. I was probably wasting it playing some shit on GameCube. Might've been working on vineyards.

>Twenty years ago
8. No idea. Probably some family summer thing. School would be starting soon,
>>
>>26147662
This is giving me some nostalgia that I thought I lost long ago
>>
>>26147445
>10 years ago
I was halfway through my sophomore year of high school. It was wrestling season. I had a lot of AP US history homework.

>20 years ago
I was in daycare. Absolutely carefree with endless potential and endless time to do whatever I wanted.
>>
>>26149606
>psychologically destroyed from near-constant bullying in school
>nothing I wanted to do, nothing I cared about anymore
>hung up on hating everything, so much pent-up rage I wanted to take out on world

I know that feel, bro. The world owes us, but they don't give a fuck.
>>
Ten years ago I was doing the same thing I was doing twenty years ago.

Nothing. ;__;
>>
File: 1441044375859.jpg (34KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1441044375859.jpg
34KB, 438x438px
>>26152703
desu end me senpai
>>
File: 1431208328990.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1431208328990.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>26153127
desu baka senpai cuck
>>
>>26147445
>10 years ago
Probably playing something on computer like Half-Life 2 Episode 2 or Heroes III : WoG.
>20 years ago
Drawing something in notebook or playing with cars.
>>
>>26147515
Ten years ago to the day was a Tuesday, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>26147445
I was in 7th grade playing runescape, starcraft brood war.

I played runescape 3 the other day and got my 10 year cape. Then I immediately uninstalled it.
>>
>>26152762
PhD here, I'm only 28, friend.
>>
12. Ditching school and playing DS (mario kart, metroid) eating ramen. I was hanging out with 5th graders on track break who also had DS's and we had a ball. Best time of my life. Contrast that with school which showed me how horrible life can be.
>>
>>26147445
at school
>>
Playing CS 1.6 servers late at night by myself.
>>
>>26153413
So am I confused or were you getting your doctorate at 8 years old?
>>
probably playing Warcraft 3 on the family pc, or Halo 2 or Morrowind on my brother's Xbox
as for 20 years, no idea. wasn't even 2 yet, so probably just doing infant stuff
>>
>>26153790
Oh, I didn't realize that there was another PhD here. Yeah, that guy's old.
>>
>14 years old 10 years ago
>just got my first kiss

inb4 normie
>>
I was just entering 6th grade, I still remember how that was the beginning of the end for me. I finally became self aware enough to understand that I was just a walking joke to the people I called friends.
6th and 7 the grade were probably the two worst years of my life.
>>
>>26153851
Me neither, guess they're more common than I thought. Well done, anyway.
>>
Playing maple story, definitely.
>>
10 years ago I went AWOL on college to play in a band and try becoming a mangaka. Also played lots of video games.
20 years ago I was in grade school and all of my relatives still had high expectations of me.
>>
Hanging out with my friend keegan

>tfw can't go back to 4th grade
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 960x919px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 960x919px
>>26147445
10 years ago I was in 7th grade during my prime fembot days. I was ugly as hell and didn't have braces yet. In a few months construction would have started on my house.

>tfw boys say ewww and laugh at me
>tfw now I have 1,600 matches on ok cupid
>10 years later and I still call the bathroom the new bathroom

Ten years later (aka today) I went home early from work because I felt dizzy. Told my parents that there was a mess up in the work schedule so I had to go home. 20 years ago I was 2 years old so I don't know senpai.
>>
Finished getting bullied in middle school, only to move on to getting bullied in high-school.
>>
Sitting addy'd out of my mind in high school
sitting in front of the tv drinking orange juice and watching the bozo show
>>
Couldn't tell you. If the 31st wasn't a weekend I was probably at school. If it was, I was at home, but I have no idea what I was doing, as I hadn't discovered 4chan yet.
>>
File: 1449554726460.jpg (38KB, 604x437px) Image search: [Google]
1449554726460.jpg
38KB, 604x437px
>14

Masturbating, watching anime, playing on my ps1 and my windows 2000 pc.

>24

Masturbating, watching anime, working and shitposing from my phone.
>>
Playing spyro on ps1
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.