[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Body pillows

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 144947-otaku_pillow_orgy_super.jpg (45KB, 600x349px) Image search: [Google]
144947-otaku_pillow_orgy_super.jpg
45KB, 600x349px
How does /r9k feel about body pillows?
>>
it's just stupid. I mean I get that hugging a pillow may feel good, but why teh fuck does there have to be anime pics on them?
>>
>>26146707
Riajuu gaijin, go backu to burgerrandu.
>>
>>26146539
I would buy one if I didn't have self respect and was an aspie
>>
>>26146770
I don't have self-respect and am an aspie and I still won't buy them.
>>
I have one, but she has a simple stripe pattern rather than an illustration. I mostly keep her at the head of the bed instead of a headboard but if my back is being odd I hold her between my legs and hug her while I sleep.
>>
>>26146539
Where do I get these? I am suspicious about buying foreign things online, and I can never tell what's a real site and what's not.
>>
I'd definitely have at least one if I wasn't broke.
>>
>>26147218
Can someone please give me an answer? I'm so tired of being alone.
>>
File: pat.gif (2MB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
pat.gif
2MB, 540x405px
>>26147218
You realize that body pillows are an actual product that normal people buy? The only part that would be considered "wierd" is the actual cover illustration of the anime girl, which you buy from japanese/chinese companies.

Here is a guide made from the anons at /a/
http://www.buyfags.moe/List_of_shops

I highly suggest you put good money into this because the better the quality material the better experience you will have.

You will not regret this purchase, I promise you that it will be possibly the best buy you will ever have. The feeling of comfort & emotional hugging is priceless.
>>
File: bodypillow.jpg (269KB, 500x742px) Image search: [Google]
bodypillow.jpg
269KB, 500x742px
Don't lie you guys all would want one if nobody knew about it.
>>
>>26147552
Oh thank you, anon. I really appreciate it.

I just want to hold and hug someone. I don't know why the normies feel like beating me up just because I want to be with my waifu.
>>
File: bodypillow2.jpg (280KB, 505x800px) Image search: [Google]
bodypillow2.jpg
280KB, 505x800px
mmm lewd body pillow
>>
File: 1451703298488.gif (415KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451703298488.gif
415KB, 500x500px
>>26147612
Once again I promise you that this will be the best purchase of your life.

It feels so nice just cuddling your waifu at night under the covers feeling warm & comfy.

good luck anon<3
>>
>>26147693
Thank you anon.

I can't find my waifu, Misaki, but I'm sure that she will pop up if I continue looking. Love finds a way.
>>
File: 1450831331799.png (625KB, 890x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1450831331799.png
625KB, 890x1005px
>>26146539
I'd get one but i live with parents and share a room with my younger brother so they wouldn't appreciate it.
>>
I'm a girl and my mom bought me one as a joke gift for my birthday. what does this mean?
>>
>>26146539
I have one and it helps me feel less lonely at night.

way i look at if it makes you feel better emotionally it's not stupid
>>
Kinda wanna get one but don't wanna get one that makes me feel like a pedo I'm afraid of that enuff already , the only anime I've ever watched is NGE tho
>>
>>26147693
>this will be the best purchase of your life

Jesus fuck.
>>
>>26146539
The people that buy them are faggots
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (103KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
103KB, 775x719px
I have one already, in the non standard size, smaller than the ones in OP's pic. It has a Kirino cover. I have a Kuroneko cover in a more common 150x50 cm size. The inner pillow is on its way.

I don't know why people seem to think owning these is shameful/weird. My mom didn't have any reaction to it, my mental health counselor said it's fine. It was actually my ex gf that encouraged me to get one, and a female friend in high school owned a male one which is where I got the idea. Friends I've brought over to my house don't care about it either.

If people dislike you because you own a pillow, then they were never your friends in the first place. Seriously it's the best purchase you'll ever make, don't let the normies stop you from getting one.
>>
>>26149306
What is it with normalfags and being afraid of feeling like a pedophile over every little thing? If you know you're not one, why hesitate? Buy a fucking pillow, anon.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.