[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is attraction merely physical?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1DBWvLy.jpg (81KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
1DBWvLy.jpg
81KB, 427x640px
Is attraction merely physical?
>>
>>26146050

a small part of it is, yes.
>>
very much so.

original post
>>
>>26146055
So then no, it is not merely physical.
>>
It goes

Physically
Socially
Personality
>>
I have never been attracted to a fat person, fatness is the easiest way to tell if someone has a shit personality.

I do sometimes overrated very average and below average girls if I like their personality though.
>>
>>26146110
You think fat people can't be nice? Don't confuse your disgust with their looks with their personality.
>>
>>26146359
nope, fatness is a core part of their personality. over indulgent and poor self control. I don't like gluttons

the only exception is if they have medical problems that make them fat, but that is very rare.
>>
File: looks-v-personality.png (20KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
looks-v-personality.png
20KB, 432x330px
>>26146050
no
original contentdonotsteal[/spoiler
>>
>>26146440
>>26146474
I'm still holding to the idea that people will like another person's personality if they are good looking and dislike it if they are unattractive. There aren't many (1,5)s or (5,1)s on that list.
>>
>>26146525
Thanks for restating the point of the picture
>>
>>26146525
I'm not disagreeing with that, but someone doesn't need to be fat to be considered ugly
>>
>>26146050
I know from experience that some are more attracted to the personality rather than the appearance,
I spent a year working with someone online and they developed feelings for me despite never even knowing what I looked like. When I did show them what I looked like, their feelings didn't change.
This same thing happened with another person before this and they noped when they did know what I looked like.
>>
File: 1451799064144.jpg (60KB, 341x353px) Image search: [Google]
1451799064144.jpg
60KB, 341x353px
>>26146050
Have you idiots ever seen the t.v. show catfish?

>OMG I LOVE HIM/HER

> THEIR PERSONALITY IS SO GREAT

> sees them in person

> GROSS HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME THE WHOLE TIME
> LITERALLY JUDGED 100% PHYSICALLY
>>
>>26146865
Catfish, like all reality tv shows, is scripted and fake. Looks do matter, thought.
>>
>>26146050
Nah. I fucked a fat prostitute at a brothel once. At first I told her I wasn't interested when she asked. She kept hanging around and just talking. She was actually a cool chick so decided I want to fuck her.

9/10 times it's physical though I think.
>>
No, personality is everything. I've been in relationships with several 8/10s and I'm still in love with my 4/10 ex from two years ago. I'm never going to get over her.
>>
physical attraction is of course physical
non physical attraction is just platonic friendship
>>
>>26147038
Attraction isn't the same thing as love.
>>
>>26147089
I know. I'm not attracted to other girls, no matter how pretty they are. I'm only attracted to her. I still have lewd dreams about her. Her saying something nice to me turns me on more than 8/10 pussy.
>>
Unless you're dead inside, no
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.