[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how are you holding up, /r9k/? How was your week? it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: 1447373443393.jpg (616KB, 1790x1559px) Image search: [Google]
1447373443393.jpg
616KB, 1790x1559px
how are you holding up, /r9k/? How was your week?

it's Saturday night again
>>
File: one_more_time.gif (719KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
one_more_time.gif
719KB, 320x240px
>>26144644
Got tinder, and started talking to girls. desu, tomorrow, I'm going to swipe right until I get a match and go out with them for coffee.

Other than that, I studied and hung out with some bros from college.

Things might just start looking up for me.
>>
>>26144856
i have no idea why i typed desu there. I'm not even a weeb.
>>
>>26144644
I decided what I wanted to do with my life and proceeded to not make efforts to achieve it. Will keep the cycle going perpetually at this rate.
>>
>>26144881
if you say "http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=senpai" it automatically changes it to weeb shit
>>
My gf broke up with me then said it was impossible for me to be romantic
>>
oh shit they're really stepping it up, you can't say the infamous word that starts with an "F" has "A" and ends with an "M"
>>
>>26144644
Buried my brother in law. It's been a shitty 2 weeks. I'm glad it's over now.
>>
>>26146105
Pretty shit tbhfam
>>
>>26144644
pretty shit,did pe close to my oneitis,i was sweating a lot and i was nervous as shit,worse things was that she was close and always talking to two chads,and of course i discovered she was a complete normie.i had a crush on this girl and after all she was the normiest women i have ever meet
>>
Had my first beer at my uncles place (20), it wasn't anything to strong just some shitty Bud Light...
>>
I missed both of my mental health appointments. Feeling like I'm just bad at being alive.
>>
>>26147216
You should go man, even if you did miss it
>>
File: kkhta.jpg (43KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
kkhta.jpg
43KB, 512x384px
another week of not leaving my house.
it's currently 8 am in my part of europe and i'm about to go to bed.

can't remember what i've done this week because every day looks exactly the same.
i hope i die in my sleep.
>>
>>26144644
Not doing too bad, although I have fleas in my apartment right now. Idk how the fuck it happened, I have no animals and I'm pretty clean. Plus I have a sore throat and will probably wake up sick tomorrow. These evil fleas are driving me nuts. I don't even feel safe in my apartment anymore, and that was the ONE place I had in this world
>>
File: 1452993097622.jpg (169KB, 950x782px) Image search: [Google]
1452993097622.jpg
169KB, 950x782px
I usually don't even know what day of the week it is, it's all a blur of shitposting and rewatching anime.

It's ok.
>>
File: 1430876385163.jpg (404KB, 2300x1740px) Image search: [Google]
1430876385163.jpg
404KB, 2300x1740px
it could be better desu
>>
Quit my job last week, so spent that past week relaxing, fixing my sleeping schedule and planning my schedule for Monday.
>>
Got rejected from 1/2 medical schools I interviewed at this week. The other isn't looking too likely to be accepted.

Family has already started bearing down on me to answer for why I didn't get accepted.
>>
File: glassesglasses!.jpg (315KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
glassesglasses!.jpg
315KB, 600x791px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH22F-5EBcQ
Things are looking up!
I felt really nervous about an interview yesterday but apparently I got the job!
It's nothing glamorous, it's a seasonal position at Lowe's. But with some luck and elbow grease I think I can get hired for full time and start saving up to further my goal of passing CC and transferring to a Uni so I can become a teacher.
If not that then I'd like to attend a tradeschool and become a carpenter or something

I think most of all though, I'm glad I can start helping around the house and pick up my slack.
>>
still contemplating the rest of my entire life what its gonna be like and what im trying to get into.
(hobbies, career, living space)
thinking about military
>>
>>26144644
Pretty bad anon. Next week will hopefully go better. I'm gonna try and score a shitload of weed Monday.
>>
File: 1441898308988.jpg (61KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1441898308988.jpg
61KB, 300x300px
>>26144644
Applied for a bunch of jobs. Don't know when/if I'll hear back from any of them. Got a test next week I've been studying for, been doing my classwork and my research project too.

Now I'm just waiting to see if I get into grad school, since that'll affect my plans after I graduate.
>>
>>26144644
I just saw mystery's nudes, she won't be coming back here anytime soon. Best week in a long time.
>>
>>26148846
Green Text it?
I never had any interest in mystery but if s/he/it (sheit ehehe) committed sodoku there's usually a funny story behind it
>>
>>26147583
What the fuck is that gender chromosome shit? Trannies need to get the fuck out, you will never be a woman and no amount of narcissism will ever change that
>>
File: 1439016158068.gif (853KB, 322x176px) Image search: [Google]
1439016158068.gif
853KB, 322x176px
>>26147879
Hey anon don't worry I'll pray for you so you get that in that other med school :)
>>
I'm starting to think about suicide again after months of not thinking about it.
I just want to stop thinking all the time.
I want to live outside my brain because all I know is fear and hatred.
Will I ever find peace?
I wish I were normal, robot.
I wish I were normal.
>>
Started work, missed 3 days, probably fired. Have another job lined up but it's PRN. Haven't slept on my own for nearly 2 weeks. Anytime I slept was with the help of alcohol so I'm trying to get away from that.
>>
File: 139521257087.gif (918KB, 349x198px) Image search: [Google]
139521257087.gif
918KB, 349x198px
I had to restrain my adult autistic family member until the cops arrived because he chimped out, in the process he bit me.

I'm getting close to cutting ties with my family and moving out of state
>>
got my sister and her husband over for dinner, spent a good time and now I'm again on my computer browsing 4chan
>>
>>26149176
>I'll pray for you so you get that in that other med school :)
Kill yourself.
>>
Still waiting for Social Security to evaluate my disability claim and I can't call and bother them to speed up the process because I told them I was afraid of phones (true)

Gimme money free money gimme gimme now!!!
>>
Terrible. I wish there was anyone in my life that didn't consistently let me down.
>>
I just don't want to try anything involving other people anymore. I already reached that point a while ago and came back out of it, just to reconfirm that I shouldn't. I just don't feel like trying, some people are meant to be alone so that others won't be. That's my belief and role.
>>
Made a horrible lapse in judgment yesterday, almost cost me a great deal of time and money. Wracked with guilt, shame, and terror over what could have been worse (and it could have been really fucking bad).
Back on the Celexa, which works but kills sexual pleasure. I'm okay with that right now. Being wigged out but relaxed would be great.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.