[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /bored with life/ wake up eat go on 4chan play pokemon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: not amused.jpg (19KB, 370x399px) Image search: [Google]
not amused.jpg
19KB, 370x399px
who here /bored with life/

wake up
eat
go on 4chan
play pokemon on yellow emulator
take cough syrup
watch movies
go on 4chan

I am so fucking bored with life. What the hell do neets do all day? seriously its fucking hell not having anything to do. Freedom is slavery
orwell said it and he is fucking right
being a neet is fucking slavery (you neets just dont realize that slavery is to your enviroment and not an actual person)
>>
File: M5I2NTB.jpg (111KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
M5I2NTB.jpg
111KB, 1242x2208px
I agree, I would kill myself if not for family. Maybe I should become a sperglord so they hate me and become happy when I kill myself.
>>
>>26144634
It sounds like you could be having a great time but youre squandering it. Clearly youll never be happy and without something to complain about.
>>
>>26144634
You have the freedom to do whatever you want. You choose to spend all your time inside. If you wanted to you could go out and make your own goals.
Really your just bored because you don't have any friends.
>>
File: 1443745904284.jpg (912KB, 1920x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1443745904284.jpg
912KB, 1920x1400px
>>26144634
start learning programming or something and make apps for your phone or something. That's what I'm trying to do at least....if I had the attention span to do more than 2 hours of a codeacademy tutorial
>>
>>26146344
That's my problem too. I can't even physically follow text when my attention span burns out. It feels like I can't zoom in properly. Instead of following word for word all I see is a wall of text. I also start fidgeting around and become permanently uncomfortable. Often get sad too.

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>tfw no DS to play pokemon on

I miss those games so much, you dont even know
>>
>>26144634
True Neets are generally very mindful and interesting people. Only boring people get bored -- stick to being a wagecuck. We need someone to be the "grunt" in society so we can keep living our lavish lifestyles on your back. Thanks wagie :)
>>
pretty much
for me, I think it's the lingering truth of being a superfluous life reminding me that nothing I do in this life will have any effect on other people
as such, I really should just kill myself, but I don't want my old man to know his son was a gigantic failure
so I continue on the treadmill of existence going through the motions of what people would call a normal life

sometimes I try to remind myself that even Alexander was born into royalty, but then I remember that there are plenty of royals that did fuck all
>>
>>26147244
Don't try to foul up this thread with your foul foulness.
>>
>>26147226
You can emulate them on any computer built after 2004. Get hopping on it.
>>
>>26147209
When was the last time you read a book anon? Not trying to be a dick it seems 4chan fucks your attention span. I'd try and read some good books if I were you.
>>
>>26147358
Seriously can you give me a link so I don't get a virus?
>>
>>26147226
Try pokemonshowdown(google it) if you like battling
>>
>>26146311
>You have the freedom to do whatever you want.

Shit disillusioned normies say for $500
>>
>>26147422
desmume DOT org

Google whatever pokemon game followed by ROM.

>on 4chan and doesn't know how to emulate a DS
>>
>>26147244
This kinda. You just gotta have some shit you are interested and goals I guess. I always have something to do cause /lit/a philosophy sticky is 300 or so books long. I'm just gonna go through the big names though.
>>
>>26146311

>You have the freedom to do whatever you want.

Can I choose what I want?
>>
>>26146311
>you have the freedom to do whatever you want
>try to do whatever I want
>get put in jail

T-thanks normies

>inb4 within reason
>>
File: 1382343030669.png (496KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1382343030669.png
496KB, 800x1000px
>>26147422
Google Pokemon Showdown. If you like it, there's an app for android and it works great (it had like 20k dls on the Google playstore before Nintendo had it removed). The author updates it every so often too.

I do randbats almost exclusively, I used to play OU all the time but got tired of seeing Lando and Scrotum wash every game (not that they don't have counters, its just lame to play against every... game...).

/vp/ is pretty cancerous, but Showderp can be funny.
>>
>>26147416
Reading catch-22 but not really. Already bored. Started college this last week and already have heavy reading. Everything is just so boring and unbearable. Even in other things like video games, I just couldn't call down and play. I'd run around and just spam and troll.

I really want to figure this out but keep coming to the conclusion of ADHD which isn't satisfying. Wish I could just sit and study non stop all day everyday.
>>
>>26147456
Damn cool, so I just need the rom and that emulator which I just downloaded, well hopefully I can kill a few weeks now
>>
I hope society collapses then everything will be interesting again
>>
>>26147602
the problem is that it would be interesting for you, maybe
but there are plenty of people in this world that are perfectly content with their lives the way they are
should the world change to fit your interest and cast out all those that live decent lives now?
>>
>>26147600
>those dubs
You got it boss. Find a rom and open it with the emulator. Enjoy your free games.
>>
File: 1452172814422.png (188KB, 638x356px) Image search: [Google]
1452172814422.png
188KB, 638x356px
>>26144634
Life is essentially a hyper realistic MMORPG with no saving and reloading, no pausing, no speeding up, no slowing down, and it has no set pre-determined universal goals or rules.

It's kind of like if you take someone who has never played a video game before and plop them into DayZ, except its real life and minus the zombies.

So by definition it has no meaning, so if you want meaning you have to assign it meaning.
My meaning is get laid, have friends, learn how the universe works and as much about academics in general that I can, and eventually help a fascist one world government to form.

But yeah right now I'm pretty bored.
>>
File: tumblr_nb7jfs8KSV1rm8jd7o1_250.gif (2MB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb7jfs8KSV1rm8jd7o1_250.gif
2MB, 250x200px
>>26147416
>some good books

You can't just say that and not list the books

let me judge you plz
>>
>>26146311

>friends are in a different state
>everyone here is either a ignorant nigger(in the literal meme sense of "SHIEEEEEET" )/drugaddict/thug
>no gyms to join
>library requires ID and shit to enter and is monitored by police
>can't get a job because I have to take care of mom being sickly

Living the dream.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.